Thread: Seeking Arrangement and Other Dating Site Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 3,751 to 3,765 of 6988
-
01-17-21 11:43 #3238Senior Member

Posts: 205Here example of real hottie and pricing. It is just too hard to get this quality for the 150-250. Thought I might be able to get her lower because she was new in January.
She claims before she got 550 a meet twice a week for 8 months. Who knows. They LIE. She is constantly on SA. Anyway went to 300 with her and no dice. She says for sex 450 a meet. She playing the fishing game now just taking offers every day. Really pretty girl though. Damn. Middle eastern and french. Maybe you younger guys can land it.
https://www.seeking.com/member/bd3f8...9-72e2d93b4604
-
01-17-21 09:21 #3237Senior Member

Posts: 856https://www.seeking.com/member/0de02...5-06d383365184
One of the shot girls from Hollywood. She gives a mean lap dance.
-
01-13-21 21:26 #3236Senior Member

Posts: 494I talked her a while back. She is just looking to get paid to be arm / eye candy.
Originally Posted by BigBoss203
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-21 20:02 #3235Senior Member

Posts: 430Belafafa. Brazilian
Anybody has seen or talked to this girl?
I'm trying to decide if I should renew my subscription.
https://www.seeking.com/member/3122c...6-82b81c816bd5
-
01-12-21 01:23
Senior Member
-
01-11-21 18:06 #3234Senior Member

Posts: 480Hope you got some useless info.
Originally Posted by toddywaddy
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-21 12:35 #3233Senior Member

Posts: 265Agree, very nice finds!
Originally Posted by DaReal86
[View Original Post]
Are all of these ladies in Fairfield area? If any are closer to Hartford, I would love to help them out.
-
01-08-21 09:21 #3232Senior Member

Posts: 31Would you be able to share the info as I am in the Fairfield area thank you.
-
01-07-21 23:33 #3231Senior Member

Posts: 494Profile
This was her profile. It's deactivated now, but it may pop up again if she can't get something consistent. I have already shared digits with some seniors. Depending on how comfortable she is I will ask if she's willing to share with some more.
-
01-07-21 23:20 #3230Senior Member

Posts: 494Honestly depends, can go anywhere from 150-400. We’ve met numerous times and it just all really depends on what she needs at the time.
Originally Posted by TopGun9
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-21 22:57 #3229Senior Member

Posts: 1042Very nice find.
Originally Posted by DaReal86
[View Original Post]
And of course, they always have friends. Going by these pics, they seem to be in the 300-400 range?
-
01-07-21 22:31 #3228Senior Member

Posts: 494What's the point of THIS useless post? Anyways, trusted seniors not named chudakkad can pm me for more info.
Originally Posted by Chudakkad
[View Original Post]
Edit: Some of you already have, and I have shared with a select few. Will keep you posted.
-
01-07-21 22:17 #3227Senior Member

Posts: 480?
What's the point of this useless post?
Originally Posted by DaReal86
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-21 21:14 #3226Senior Member

Posts: 494Struck gold / temporary retirement post
Haven't been on SA in a while, because I struck gold about a month ago. Gems are definitely there, unfortunately you just have to work a bit for them. But at the end it's worth it.
A little background on this girl, she's currently in college, and has a couple friends who are UTR, and has hooked me up with a couple of her friends (she's the blonde). I also recently had a threesome with her and another one of her friends who's even hotter than her. Until I do find another gem, I will temporarily be retiring. Good luck fellas!
Edit: she is no longer active on SA, if I remember correctly her location was fairfield and her name was like Vxxoxx or something like that.
-
01-04-21 07:57 #3225Senior Member

Posts: 393Barbie
I agree on the seeking profile. The sumo pics have me intrigued. I'm a sucker for a tongue ring. I'll report back.
Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-21 11:50 #3224Senior Member

Posts: 5229I skip those types. No body pics. She got only 3 face pics which are heavily phone filtered with the bug eyed thing and extreme skin smoothing. There's a reason she's not showing her true self pics.
Originally Posted by Firestorm71
[View Original Post]
BMD.











Reply With Quote




