Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
This blog is moderated by BaldOldGuy
  1. #3522

    Thanks

    Thanks for this. I did have a question. I know there's a pretty big age difference between some of us and the ladies, and that that is generally accepted / expected (not by all, but by many). What about fitness? I'm working on getting in better shape but not there yet. On STG I've never had anyone care, but this feels like a bit of a different vibe.

    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo  [View Original Post]
    So I figure I will pass along some advice to anyone who wants to have some for free:
    If you are single, living alone, have some time to waste and have available funds this place is a playground. The streets are paved with pussy.

    Seeking Arrangements is a place where women can be up front about their Hypergamy. All women practice it but here they can be upfront and revile in it. SA surpasses any dating site ever. It is basically a place where a woman can go and say if you take care of me I will be yours! The only difference between SA and real life is they are saying what in real life women are thinking.

    Unfortunately I do not fit into the category for being a practical user on this site. Knowing this I still joined a week ago for a change up from the scamming going on with STG. In a weeks time I have had several offers from amazing looking women to do me any way I wanted if I only gave them 3-500! I will not pay more than 200 for a meet up. Still if I wanted for 300 plus a room I could be in heaven for an hour or two. This makes the game expensive and time consuming. It is so easy and cheap if you have a place to play.

    I also have had a few offers from women who I view as a bit to far to travel. I am not going to make a round trip of 4 hours to bang for an hour.

    In addition I also got an awesome BJ in a parking lot from one slutty lady who just likes to suck cock. There are all kinds here. From working girls to plain old sluts to the ones you would be willing to settle down with. My perfect woman is one who is a * who has her own place that we can spend time at that is happy with 150--200 per visit. Most do not have a place especially if they are young. They still live at home.

    Another "type" on this site is a scammer. Here they are more persuasive, intelligent and better looking via the pictures they send. Fortunately I am a wise old man and know what to look out for. Do not send money ahead of time. It is a scam no matter how pretty the bow.

    Poo.

  2. #3521

    Blonde and brunette

    Quote Originally Posted by MoCheeks65  [View Original Post]
    Funny you posted this. I had my eye on this one. But my month ran out and I have not re-upped to chat with her and did not get her cell before I got bumped. I may have to log back in now I know she and her friends are down to play. Reminds me of a story. Right before covid, I was on a run with SA and I had setup an intro meeting for a couple girls at a dunkin donuts in Milford, same afternoon, one hour apart. Both young, they said 20's (if so just barely) - as usual I get there and the first girl shows up about 30 minutes late. Texting me she went to the wrong place, shows up right from the gym. Smoke show in tights and workout top she can't form a sentence and we could not look more out of place, but did I mention smoke show! So I get her an ice coffee, we bullshit. I get the details, she lives at home, can't meet at her place, going to community college (can't image what she is studying) - blah, blah, blah, wants $500 per meet and take her shopping I say let me think about it, which means no way. I can't get her out of the DD, she keeps taking. Then the next girl shows up early and turns out it is her best friend, and this one is as cute as the first one. Neither new they were meeting the same guy, on the same day they both think this is the funniest thing and they start yelling at each other in the DD like no one else is there WTF! I don't know what to do so we all sit down and chat, the second one is more realistic, so I suggest that someday the three of us may have fun tighter, too which she replies my house is empty till 6 why don't you go get some trulys and meet us there duh ok! No mention of money, nothing just get some booze and come on over. Show up at the house it her parents unfortunately this was not the first time with an SA chick I did this, long story short, it was an epic afternoon I felt like a wasted rodeo horse, I was ridden to death, then watched them go at each other I still think it is a dream left in a complete euphoric daze and the two of them split 300 $ and 12 pack of trulys! Thank you sa, you never know.
    HAHA I could say I had the same experience. The blonde one could not form a sentence if her life depended on it. She admitted to using ecstasy, and other various party drugs. Even admitted to popping an E pill before our date. They are both a smoke show! They agreed to split $300 between them, but I gave them an extra Benjamin for going the extra mile.

  3. #3520

    Lavander

    Quote Originally Posted by Hapcj7  [View Original Post]
    Its unavailable.
    Thanks for the confirmation.

  4. #3519

    SA. Friends join together more than you think

    Quote Originally Posted by DaReal86  [View Original Post]
    Let me clarify. The girls I posted pictures of are no longer on SA. But the link I posted is a profile of a girl that is friends with them. If you look at the profile you can see the girls in a couple of pics. I was mainly seeing the blonde one a while back, and I had a threesome with her friend. She did mention that she did have friends who were also SB.
    Funny you posted this. I had my eye on this one. But my month ran out and I have not re-upped to chat with her and did not get her cell before I got bumped. I may have to log back in now I know she and her friends are down to play. Reminds me of a story. Right before covid, I was on a run with SA and I had setup an intro meeting for a couple girls at a dunkin donuts in Milford, same afternoon, one hour apart. Both young, they said 20's (if so just barely) - as usual I get there and the first girl shows up about 30 minutes late. Texting me she went to the wrong place, shows up right from the gym. Smoke show in tights and workout top – she can't form a sentence and we could not look more out of place, but did I mention smoke show! So I get her an ice coffee, we bullshit. I get the details, she lives at home, can't meet at her place, going to community college (can't image what she is studying) - blah, blah, blah, wants $500 per meet and take her shopping – I say let me think about it, which means no way. I can't get her out of the DD, she keeps taking. Then the next girl shows up early and turns out it is her best friend, and this one is as cute as the first one. Neither new they were meeting the same guy, on the same day they both think this is the funniest thing and they start yelling at each other in the DD like no one else is there – WTF! I don't know what to do so we all sit down and chat, the second one is more realistic, so I suggest that someday the three of us may have fun tighter, too which she replies my house is empty till 6 – why don't you go get some trulys and meet us there – duh – ok! No mention of money, nothing just get some booze and come on over. Show up at the house – it her parents – unfortunately this was not the first time with an SA chick I did this, long story short, it was an epic afternoon – I felt like a wasted rodeo horse, I was ridden to death, then watched them go at each other – I still think it is a dream left in a complete euphoric daze and the two of them split 300 $ and 12 pack of trulys! Thank you sa, you never know.

  5. #3518

    Your good, well not blocked

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBoss203  [View Original Post]
    Can you guys see this profile or is it unavailable?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/66e54...1-c3800fce79d8

    I'm unsure if I was blocked.
    Its unavailable.

  6. #3517

    LoveLavander

    Can you guys see this profile or is it unavailable?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/66e54...1-c3800fce79d8

    I'm unsure if I was blocked.

  7. #3516
    Quote Originally Posted by DaReal86  [View Original Post]
    Let me clarify. The girls I posted pictures of are no longer on SA. But the link I posted is a profile of a girl that is friends with them. If you look at the profile you can see the girls in a couple of pics. I was mainly seeing the blonde one a while back, and I had a threesome with her friend. She did mention that she did have friends who were also SB.
    Just out of curiosity?? What's the?$ give or take. & the 3 way?

  8. #3515

    Clarification

    Quote Originally Posted by Jjags88  [View Original Post]
    Damn looks like you found a nice score. What are they looking for?
    Let me clarify. The girls I posted pictures of are no longer on SA. But the link I posted is a profile of a girl that is friends with them. If you look at the profile you can see the girls in a couple of pics. I was mainly seeing the blonde one a while back, and I had a threesome with her friend. She did mention that she did have friends who were also SB.

  9. #3514
    Quote Originally Posted by DaReal86  [View Original Post]
    Forgot to post this one for you guys but I saw her friend on seeking https://www.seeking.com/member/f2186a32-7fd0-4d30-a0b5-4c984280192e If you look at the pics on the profile, she is the blonde in the white top. Also the brunette is in a couple pics. Seems like this SA profile has multiple UTR friends.
    Damn looks like you found a nice score. What are they looking for?

  10. #3513

    Old timers

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueFox141  [View Original Post]
    As usual, Poo, some excellent advise and observations. I would say, though, you are a lot more practical than you give yourself credit for. Listen to the master, newbies!

    Blue.
    Poo and Blue have been giving great advice on this site. I'm an old timer myself and have learned from your guys.

    Stay safe,

    PA.

  11. #3512

    Found her friends

    Quote Originally Posted by DaReal86  [View Original Post]
    Haven't been on SA in a while, because I struck gold about a month ago. Gems are definitely there, unfortunately you just have to work a bit for them. But at the end it's worth it.

    A little background on this girl, she's currently in college, and has a couple friends who are UTR, and has hooked me up with a couple of her friends (she's the blonde). I also recently had a threesome with her and another one of her friends who's even hotter than her. Until I do find another gem, I will temporarily be retiring. Good luck fellas!

    Edit: she is no longer active on SA, if I remember correctly her location was fairfield and her name was like Vxxoxx or something like that.
    Forgot to post this one for you guys but I saw her friend on seeking https://www.seeking.com/member/f2186a32-7fd0-4d30-a0b5-4c984280192e If you look at the pics on the profile, she is the blonde in the white top. Also the brunette is in a couple pics. Seems like this SA profile has multiple UTR friends.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 51DD564A-5D0C-4B7F-8456-5647F603887C.jpg‎   834DCD38-C919-41B8-81CF-C0EBED3144B2.jpg‎   0361675C-A15B-4579-A0DA-588FAF56D1C5.jpg‎   E5E52B20-7741-4023-B943-D37939E4A593.jpg‎  

  12. #3511
    Quote Originally Posted by Swm11  [View Original Post]
    Saw her profile when she first joined.

    Everything about her profile screamed 500+ to me for reason.

    But if you go for it good luck.
    Yeah also the fact looks like a dude! :0.

  13. #3510

    Sa

    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo  [View Original Post]
    So I figure I will pass along some advice to anyone who wants to have some for free:

    If you are single, living alone, have some time to waste and have available funds this place is a playground. The streets are paved with pussy.

    Seeking Arrangements is a place where women can be up front about their Hypergamy. All women practice it but here they can be upfront and revile in it. SA surpasses any dating site ever. It is basically a place where a woman can go and say if you take care of me I will be yours! The only difference between SA and real life is they are saying what in real life women are thinking.

    Unfortunately I do not fit into the category for being a practical user on this site. Knowing this I still joined a week ago for a change up from the scamming going on with STG. In a weeks time I have had several offers from amazing looking women to do me any way I wanted if I only gave them 3-500! I will not pay more than 200 for a meet up. Still if I wanted for 300 plus a room I could be in heaven for an hour or two. This makes the game expensive and time consuming. It is so easy and cheap if you have a place to play.

    I also have had a few offers from women who I view as a bit to far to travel. I am not going to make a round trip of 4 hours to bang for an hour.

    In addition I also got an awesome BJ in a parking lot from one slutty lady who just likes to suck cock. There are all kinds here. From working girls to plain old sluts to the ones you would be willing to settle down with. My perfect woman is one who is a * who has her own place that we can spend time at that is happy with 150--200 per visit. Most do not have a place especially if they are young. They still live at home.

    Another "type" on this site is a scammer. Here they are more persuasive, intelligent and better looking via the pictures they send. Fortunately I am a wise old man and know what to look out for. Do not send money ahead of time. It is a scam no matter how pretty the bow.

    Poo.
    As usual, Poo, some excellent advise and observations. I would say, though, you are a lot more practical than you give yourself credit for. Listen to the master, newbies!

    Blue.

  14. #3509
    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo  [View Original Post]
    So I figure I will pass along some advice to anyone who wants to have some for free:

    If you are single, living alone, have some time to waste and have available funds this place is a playground. The streets are paved with pussy.

    Seeking Arrangements is a place where women can be up front about their Hypergamy. All women practice it but here they can be upfront and revile in it. SA surpasses any dating site ever. It is basically a place where a woman can go and say if you take care of me I will be yours! The only difference between SA and real life is they are saying what in real life women are thinking.

    Unfortunately I do not fit into the category for being a practical user on this site. Knowing this I still joined a week ago for a change up from the scamming going on with STG. In a weeks time I have had several offers from amazing looking women to do me any way I wanted if I only gave them 3-500! I will not pay more than 200 for a meet up. Still if I wanted for 300 plus a room I could be in heaven for an hour or two. This makes the game expensive and time consuming. It is so easy and cheap if you have a place to play.

    I also have had a few offers from women who I view as a bit to far to travel. I am not going to make a round trip of 4 hours to bang for an hour.

    In addition I also got an awesome BJ in a parking lot from one slutty lady who just likes to suck cock. There are all kinds here. From working girls to plain old sluts to the ones you would be willing to settle down with. My perfect woman is one who is a * who has her own place that we can spend time at that is happy with 150--200 per visit. Most do not have a place especially if they are young. They still live at home.

    Another "type" on this site is a scammer. Here they are more persuasive, intelligent and better looking via the pictures they send. Fortunately I am a wise old man and know what to look out for. Do not send money ahead of time. It is a scam no matter how pretty the bow.

    Poo.
    If you have the cash SA is a playground. Best part that I've found is the ladies are willing to spend a lot of time. My dates with the one I have on an allowance are 5-6 hours in a hotel room. We order in some good food, have multiple sessions, talk and drink lots of vodka. It's a great time. The other who doesn't want anything met me at a park two weeks ago and we spent three hours in the back of my truck with the seats down and I got two BJs because it was that time of the month.

    Patience, a good message game and cash will get you a lot on there. Good luck everyone!

  15. #3508
    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo  [View Original Post]
    So I figure I will pass along some advice to anyone who wants to have some for free:

    If you are single, living alone, have some time to waste and have available funds this place is a playground. The streets are paved with pussy.

    Seeking Arrangements is a place where women can be up front about their Hypergamy. All women practice it but here they can be upfront and revile in it. SA surpasses any dating site ever. It is basically a place where a woman can go and say if you take care of me I will be yours! The only difference between SA and real life is they are saying what in real life women are thinking.

    Unfortunately I do not fit into the category for being a practical user on this site. Knowing this I still joined a week ago for a change up from the scamming going on with STG. In a weeks time I have had several offers from amazing looking women to do me any way I wanted if I only gave them 3-500! I will not pay more than 200 for a meet up. Still if I wanted for 300 plus a room I could be in heaven for an hour or two. This makes the game expensive and time consuming. It is so easy and cheap if you have a place to play.

    I also have had a few offers from women who I view as a bit to far to travel. I am not going to make a round trip of 4 hours to bang for an hour.

    In addition I also got an awesome BJ in a parking lot from one slutty lady who just likes to suck cock. There are all kinds here. From working girls to plain old sluts to the ones you would be willing to settle down with. My perfect woman is one who is a * who has her own place that we can spend time at that is happy with 150--200 per visit. Most do not have a place especially if they are young. They still live at home.

    Another "type" on this site is a scammer. Here they are more persuasive, intelligent and better looking via the pictures they send. Fortunately I am a wise old man and know what to look out for. Do not send money ahead of time. It is a scam no matter how pretty the bow.

    Poo.
    Welcome to the club!

    You've summed up the experiences most of us here have had. As you've learned, it can get time consuming especially weeding out the scammers and spammers. I will add that an SA member needs to know what he wants and the limits of time. Just looking for a deal is not enough. There are some gems out there and I've had my share. Happy Hunting!

    BMD.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape