Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 339 of 662 FirstFirst ... 239 289 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 389 439 ... LastLast
Results 5,071 to 5,085 of 9918
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4848

    Reina

    Quote Originally Posted by ABoomZ  [View Original Post]
    I've been trying to meet with her for weeks. We set something up for this morning but she blew me off. She posts ads all the time but when I hit her up she doesn't respond till much later if at all.
    I have seen her last week. I did have a problem trying to meet up with her. She gave me the address then I didn't here back from her till I got tired of waiting and left, but she called me from a different number and said she was having phone problems. The pictures of her are real she has a smoking body and knows how to use it! I will definitely try to see her again.

  2. #4847

    Reina

    Quote Originally Posted by Fractilian  [View Original Post]
    How are there no reviews of this chick? She's super hot and clean and theres none of that going on in the worcester area. She posts daily and theres NO reviews of her here? Kinda sketchy. Either dudes love her and refuse to tell other dudes about her or she's a cop arresting everyone who tries to set something up with her.

    Idk. I don't get it.
    I've been trying to meet with her for weeks. We set something up for this morning but she blew me off. She posts ads all the time but when I hit her up she doesn't respond till much later if at all.

  3. #4846
    I assume you mean this girl.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...0/151947620069

    Let me say up front, I have not seen her.

    I contacted her a few times, moat of the time without response.

    The two times I did talk to her, something seemd off. She said she didn't post herself so she didn't even know what it said.

    She did send me confirmation pics, which were real.

    But again something seemed off so I never went. This was late last year.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fractilian  [View Original Post]
    How are there no reviews of this chick? She's super hot and clean and theres none of that going on in the worcester area. She posts daily and theres NO reviews of her here? Kinda sketchy. Either dudes love her and refuse to tell other dudes about her or she's a cop arresting everyone who tries to set something up with her.

    Idk. I don't get it.

  4. #4845

    Reina sophia

    Quote Originally Posted by Fractilian  [View Original Post]
    How are there no reviews of this chick? She's super hot and clean and theres none of that going on in the worcester area. She posts daily and theres NO reviews of her here? Kinda sketchy. Either dudes love her and refuse to tell other dudes about her or she's a cop arresting everyone who tries to set something up with her.

    Idk. I don't get it.
    I've been trying to set something up with her for a while now. She's impossible. Either doesn't text back or texts back way too late.

    Has anyone seen Sophia lately? I was seeing her regularly but the last few weeks I haven't heard back from her.

  5. #4844

    Jamie

    I saw Jamie a couple of weeks ago at a decent apartment and she came to the door looking and smelling real nice. She wore a bathing suit and her skin was glistening. We went upstairs got undressed and she took it in the ass long and hard for about a half hour. In fact she even asked me to go deeper and harder. I know there have been sketchy reports but we always hit it off well. She's told me her real name and everything. So maybe she likes me but she seems to have gotten her act together.

  6. #4843

    Reina

    How are there no reviews of this chick? She's super hot and clean and theres none of that going on in the worcester area. She posts daily and theres NO reviews of her here? Kinda sketchy. Either dudes love her and refuse to tell other dudes about her or she's a cop arresting everyone who tries to set something up with her.

    Idk. I don't get it.

  7. #4842

    Webster

    Has anyone seen this woman in Webster?

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...m/997032161000
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1B756110-4855-49B5-8579-06CC0DE20357.jpeg‎   71147E04-7FEA-49D4-B945-B7AB8557F2DB.jpg‎   B7810A10-202F-4696-960F-99B31F9F34B8.jpg‎  

  8. #4841
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by Wabbitt9  [View Original Post]
    It's like they think we're too stupid to go, "Who's taking the pictures?
    I have girls I have seeing that let me take pics for them and send it to their phone so they can update their pics.

  9. #4840

    Photos

    Quote Originally Posted by Wabbitt9  [View Original Post]
    It's like they think we're too stupid to go, "Who's taking the pictures?
    I have talked to girls who are pretty good with setting the phone on a chair and using the timer and have also been asked to take their photos on their phone for advertising purposes.

  10. #4839
    Quote Originally Posted by Clarify94  [View Original Post]
    She has a hot pussy. Allows cip. I never got to meet her because she plays too many games. Tells me she has incall and when I go there I have to rent the room. There's been a few ripoff reports. It looks like her pimp may have ran out of victims in Rhode Island and brings her up to Worcester. I just don't understand why these pimps have the girls pose?? It's a dead giveaway that they're being pimped out.
    It's like they think we're too stupid to go, "Who's taking the pictures?

  11. #4838

    Yes; No; Maybe so?

    Has anyone seen her, any reviews or feedback?

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/m...4/545320215955

  12. #4837

    Nikki

    If you don't find what you're looking for in the Providence forum searching for "Nikki" then try "Devil with angel eyes". She often uses that phrase in her ads.

    Quote Originally Posted by OgOggilby  [View Original Post]
    You would think in a back water place like Uxbridge the QV would be 60 to 80. This starts at 125. SMH. Anyone know if this is worth a look?

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...s/044090487505

  13. #4836
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545

    Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by OgOggilby  [View Original Post]
    You would think in a back water place like Uxbridge the QV would be 60 to 80. This starts at 125. SMH. Anyone know if this is worth a look?

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...s/044090487505
    Do not waste your time unless you live less than 10 minute away. She will ghost you. Actually, if you can get her to text you back would be great.

    Anyway, she use to be $60 dollar girls. But raided her price and talking about she will negotiate with regular only. But she have a pimp so be careful.

  14. #4835

    Mandy

    Quote Originally Posted by JustAHalfStep  [View Original Post]
    which ad are you referring? Your link doesn't work for me.. I originally thought Gabby Rose. Who was a nightmare.
    Girl named mandy. Watch out for car date special. Not sure why the link didn't post right.

  15. #4834
    Quote Originally Posted by OgOggilby  [View Original Post]
    You would think in a back water place like Uxbridge the QV would be 60 to 80. This starts at 125. SMH. Anyone know if this is worth a look?

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...s/044090487505
    She has a hot pussy. Allows cip. I never got to meet her because she plays too many games. Tells me she has incall and when I go there I have to rent the room. There's been a few ripoff reports. It looks like her pimp may have ran out of victims in Rhode Island and brings her up to Worcester. I just don't understand why these pimps have the girls pose?? It's a dead giveaway that they're being pimped out.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape