Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,071 to 5,085 of 9918
-
05-17-21 09:09 #4848Regular Member

Posts: 23Reina
I have seen her last week. I did have a problem trying to meet up with her. She gave me the address then I didn't here back from her till I got tired of waiting and left, but she called me from a different number and said she was having phone problems. The pictures of her are real she has a smoking body and knows how to use it! I will definitely try to see her again.
Originally Posted by ABoomZ
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-21 16:29 #4847Regular Member

Posts: 2Reina
I've been trying to meet with her for weeks. We set something up for this morning but she blew me off. She posts ads all the time but when I hit her up she doesn't respond till much later if at all.
Originally Posted by Fractilian
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-21 16:09 #4846Senior Member

Posts: 138I assume you mean this girl.
https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...0/151947620069
Let me say up front, I have not seen her.
I contacted her a few times, moat of the time without response.
The two times I did talk to her, something seemd off. She said she didn't post herself so she didn't even know what it said.
She did send me confirmation pics, which were real.
But again something seemed off so I never went. This was late last year.
Originally Posted by Fractilian
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-21 15:46 #4845Regular Member

Posts: 2Reina sophia
I've been trying to set something up with her for a while now. She's impossible. Either doesn't text back or texts back way too late.
Originally Posted by Fractilian
[View Original Post]
Has anyone seen Sophia lately? I was seeing her regularly but the last few weeks I haven't heard back from her.
-
05-16-21 06:18 #4844Senior Member

Posts: 250Jamie
I saw Jamie a couple of weeks ago at a decent apartment and she came to the door looking and smelling real nice. She wore a bathing suit and her skin was glistening. We went upstairs got undressed and she took it in the ass long and hard for about a half hour. In fact she even asked me to go deeper and harder. I know there have been sketchy reports but we always hit it off well. She's told me her real name and everything. So maybe she likes me but she seems to have gotten her act together.
-
05-16-21 06:12 #4843Senior Member

Posts: 199Reina
How are there no reviews of this chick? She's super hot and clean and theres none of that going on in the worcester area. She posts daily and theres NO reviews of her here? Kinda sketchy. Either dudes love her and refuse to tell other dudes about her or she's a cop arresting everyone who tries to set something up with her.
Idk. I don't get it.
-
05-15-21 16:02 #4842Senior Member

Posts: 88Webster
Has anyone seen this woman in Webster?
https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...m/997032161000
-
05-15-21 15:49 #4841Senior Member

Posts: 4545I have girls I have seeing that let me take pics for them and send it to their phone so they can update their pics.
Originally Posted by Wabbitt9
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-21 15:11 #4840Senior Member

Posts: 510Photos
I have talked to girls who are pretty good with setting the phone on a chair and using the timer and have also been asked to take their photos on their phone for advertising purposes.
Originally Posted by Wabbitt9
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-21 04:59 #4839Senior Member

Posts: 582It's like they think we're too stupid to go, "Who's taking the pictures?
Originally Posted by Clarify94
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-21 00:34 #4838Senior Member

Posts: 76Yes; No; Maybe so?
Has anyone seen her, any reviews or feedback?
https://worcester.skipthegames.com/m...4/545320215955
-
05-14-21 15:17 #4837Senior Member

Posts: 161Nikki
If you don't find what you're looking for in the Providence forum searching for "Nikki" then try "Devil with angel eyes". She often uses that phrase in her ads.
Originally Posted by OgOggilby
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-21 13:26 #4836Senior Member

Posts: 4545Nikki
Do not waste your time unless you live less than 10 minute away. She will ghost you. Actually, if you can get her to text you back would be great.
Originally Posted by OgOggilby
[View Original Post]
Anyway, she use to be $60 dollar girls. But raided her price and talking about she will negotiate with regular only. But she have a pimp so be careful.
-
05-14-21 11:09 #4835Senior Member

Posts: 95Mandy
Girl named mandy. Watch out for car date special. Not sure why the link didn't post right.
Originally Posted by JustAHalfStep
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-21 10:52 #4834Banned Member

Posts: 73She has a hot pussy. Allows cip. I never got to meet her because she plays too many games. Tells me she has incall and when I go there I have to rent the room. There's been a few ripoff reports. It looks like her pimp may have ran out of victims in Rhode Island and brings her up to Worcester. I just don't understand why these pimps have the girls pose?? It's a dead giveaway that they're being pimped out.
Originally Posted by OgOggilby
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






