Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 341 of 662 FirstFirst ... 241 291 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 391 441 ... LastLast
Results 5,101 to 5,115 of 9918
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4818

    That's Jackie

    Quote Originally Posted by FunTimes101  [View Original Post]
    Saw her ad: https://boston.skipthegames.com/fema...n/000446655539.

    She does cardates.

    Offering like 140 - anyone know anything about her?
    Yeah I've been with her before, she walks south main sometimes. 60 for BBBJ was ok, and offered 80 for FS. I'm not sure what her escort rate is exactly. I went full service with her and it wasn't that bad. I would repeat, but there are others I would rather pick up. She wasn't that bad to deal with.

  2. #4817

    Search Destiny

    Quote Originally Posted by Hcat113  [View Original Post]
    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...e/175808230674

    Something about that face Whats up just want to nut on! LOL.

    Thought she's been discussed here. Couldn't find anything!

    B safe everyone.
    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/destiny-...rcester-860148#erotic.

  3. #4816
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1734
    Quote Originally Posted by Hcat113  [View Original Post]
    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...e/175808230674

    Something about that face Whats up just want to nut on! LOL.

    Thought she's been discussed here. Couldn't find anything!

    B safe everyone.
    Saggy tits. I think I've seen her on Main.

  4. #4815

    Any knowldge of her?

    Saw her ad: https://boston.skipthegames.com/fema...n/000446655539.

    She does cardates.

    Offering like 140 - anyone know anything about her?

  5. #4814

    Any thoughts on her


  6. #4813

    Anybody?

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...e/175808230674

    Something about that face Whats up just want to nut on! LOL.

    Thought she's been discussed here. Couldn't find anything!

    B safe everyone.

  7. #4812

    That's Pamela

    Quote Originally Posted by OffTheGrid  [View Original Post]
    You are mixing up Pamela and Joelle. Joelle is a good time and will give you an honest effort. This one is Pamela and has nothing but negative reviews, smelly cooch, wants to rush you out the door as soon as she can. I wouldn't waist my money on her.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...e/780469849445
    Bad news, crappy provider. Been around forever! I don't even know these providers stay in business also been 40 ten years ago.

  8. #4811

    41X Marlborough Hotel Asians

    Took one for the team so you don't have too.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...1/171705557616

    After a successful visit with Coco the Blond Asian a few weeks ago my curiosity got the better of me when multiple new Asian ads in Marlborough started popping up. I really should know better by now, its your typical Asian hotel girl scheme. Each ad is run by a mamasan who has better English than her multiple girls. Hour, half hour, doesn't matter, either way its a mad rush to finish and get you out the door. The one I pulled looked ancient with the body of Michigan J. Frog and had the nerve to ask for 20 more for CBJ. That's right, CBJ was an upsell.

    Worse part is a couple days later these people are texting and snapchatting me with zero chill asking if I want to visit again. Thank God I'm not seeing anyone right now, I fucking hate that.

    Learn from my mistakes, if you're craving Asian pussy go to massage parlor. The odds of bedding a young Asian babe from one of these fly by night operations is slim to none.

  9. #4810

    I stand corrected

    Quote Originally Posted by OffTheGrid  [View Original Post]
    You are mixing up Pamela and Joelle. Joelle is a good time and will give you an honest effort. This one is Pamela and has nothing but negative reviews, smelly cooch, wants to rush you out the door as soon as she can. I wouldn't waist my money on her.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...e/780469849445
    I guess I can't tell the difference between these blonde hoes LOL.

  10. #4809

    Pamela, not Joelle

    You are mixing up Pamela and Joelle. Joelle is a good time and will give you an honest effort. This one is Pamela and has nothing but negative reviews, smelly cooch, wants to rush you out the door as soon as she can. I wouldn't waist my money on her.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...e/780469849445

    Quote Originally Posted by MegaSean  [View Original Post]
    Search for Joelle escort providence or warwick. Pretty sure that's her. Saw her once a few years ago, she was ok. Tits are tock hard but she aims to please. I remember pounding it doggy style (covered) and she kept asking me to go harder and harder and she wanted we to spray her ass with my cum which I obliged and she reached behind and rubbed it into her ass. Worth a visit if the service is the same.

  11. #4808

    Joelle

    Quote Originally Posted by MegaSean  [View Original Post]
    Search for Joelle escort providence or warwick. Pretty sure that's her. Saw her once a few years ago, she was ok. Tits are tock hard but she aims to please. I remember pounding it doggy style (covered) and she kept asking me to go harder and harder and she wanted we to spray her ass with my cum which I obliged and she reached behind and rubbed it into her ass. Worth a visit if the service is the same.
    That is definitely not Joelle. I've seen Joelle several times.

    That is actually Pam. I have never seen but she has plenty of not so good reviews down here in Providence.

  12. #4807

    Joelle

    Quote Originally Posted by SecretSquirell  [View Original Post]
    Pretty sure I recall seeing a few reviews on the Providence board, that's where she is out of. Haven't seen her but I think the reviews I've seen were decent.
    Search for Joelle escort providence or warwick. Pretty sure that's her. Saw her once a few years ago, she was ok. Tits are tock hard but she aims to please. I remember pounding it doggy style (covered) and she kept asking me to go harder and harder and she wanted we to spray her ass with my cum which I obliged and she reached behind and rubbed it into her ass. Worth a visit if the service is the same.

  13. #4806

    Scam

    This one looks hot but she requires a deposit. Also couldn't confirm if she was in Worcester or not. Number not local. Scam.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...6/356687062426
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MTEzOTg5MWRiYzYxYmM0NmIyYTg0NzliOGFhMzlkMTFhY2MzYw.jpg‎   MTEzOTVkMmQxZGQxMTJiNzg4MDY2NmNkOGE3YzE5OTY1MGJkOA.jpg‎   MTE2MjQ4Y2YzNGY4M2E3ZTlkMDUyNWM5MGZhZTFhYjgxYTE4ZTQ.jpg‎  

  14. #4805

    Check Providence board

    Quote Originally Posted by ClitfLicker  [View Original Post]
    Was looking to setup some time with this one. Is it worth the trouble?

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...e/780469849445

    Clit.
    Pretty sure I recall seeing a few reviews on the Providence board, that's where she is out of. Haven't seen her but I think the reviews I've seen were decent.

  15. #4804
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544
    Quote Originally Posted by ClitfLicker  [View Original Post]
    Was looking to setup some time with this one. Is it worth the trouble?

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...e/780469849445

    Clit.
    She got nothing but bad reviews on the providence board. So avoid at all cost.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape