Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,561 to 10,575 of 17731
-
05-15-21 11:18 #7171Senior Member

Posts: 235Lola
I didn't see any.
Originally Posted by KemoSabe
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-21 07:44 #7170Senior Member

Posts: 464Lola
Does Lola have any baby damage?
Originally Posted by Ngman
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-21 00:28 #7169Senior Member

Posts: 375Kayden and Naomi
Originally Posted by Engr1994
[View Original Post]
I contacted her today on the 14th, which is when she's supposed to be in St. Louis until tomorrow. She tells me she's in Arkansas? I guess she went back home early or she never left. Also she was sleeping til almost 8 pm, I guess she must've been pretty tired huh?
Originally Posted by Hadley6
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-21 19:03 #7168Senior Member

Posts: 884She should ask for a refund. Those new tits look terrible.
Originally Posted by DeadDead22
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-21 17:59 #7167Senior Member

Posts: 47Anyone see Naomi Monroe recently?
Anyone seen Naomi Monroe since she's been doing outcalls out of Wentzville, with new number? Is this really her?
Originally Posted by Zb314
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-21 17:23 #7166Regular Member

Posts: 3She been around off / on for the last 2 years. Real name M*e in her early-mid 20's. She had a kid last year. I don't recommend anything more than QV.
Originally Posted by Zb314
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-21 16:49 #7165Senior Member

Posts: 335Kayden Karter
I would agree. A friend of mine from Chicago gave me a heads up about her (although he hadn't seen her) and I was intrigued. However, when going to a popular review site hers were not the best and I decided to pass. A number of the reviews mentioned the rules and no kissing.
Originally Posted by Engr1994
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-21 15:48 #7164Senior Member

Posts: 126Damn what a shame.
Originally Posted by TwoSheds
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-21 15:09 #7163Senior Member

Posts: 235Lola
Only saw her once but she was high on something and couldn't do anything more than 2 seconds. I just had to leave.
Originally Posted by Zb314
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-21 14:43 #7162Regular Member

Posts: 23Lilo
I saw her once pre bolt ons, everything covered. 350/ hr with msog.
Originally Posted by Eazy900
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-21 14:18 #7161Regular Member

Posts: 9Out of town monger looking for info
https://st-louis.skipthegames.com/fe...o/795216195291
Hey gents, this one seems to travel between my local area in Jacksonville Florida as well as up here in St Louis.
Can't seem to find any reports under the names "Lexy" or "Lexis".
Anyone able to help a brother out with a review?
Thanks!
-
05-14-21 12:08 #7160Senior Member

Posts: 126Tia
Anybody have any experience with this one? Been nothing but good times for me just curious on others experience.
-
05-14-21 12:04 #7159Senior Member

Posts: 126Same here she told me 200 qv. I think 300 hh. And for sure 400 hr.
Originally Posted by Eazy900
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-21 11:36 #7158Senior Member

Posts: 164I texted her 2 separate occasions. One she said it was like 200 for qv and the other time she said it was 400 an hr. So I'm not sure. I haven't pull the trigger with her yet.
Originally Posted by DeadDead22
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-21 11:21 #7157Senior Member

Posts: 640Lilo Marie
Just texted this one cause she looks hot and I'm curious. Told me she charges $400/ hr now. Not saying she's not worth it, but you may be grandfathered into that price. I'm guessing the new tits are driving the price increase.
Originally Posted by ChrisHansen92
[View Original Post]
Last edited by DeadDead22; 05-14-21 at 11:22. Reason: Title









Reply With Quote






