Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 703 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 203 603 653 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 753 803 ... LastLast
Results 10,531 to 10,545 of 17719
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7189
    Quote Originally Posted by TwoSheds  [View Original Post]
    I didn't see any.
    And she won't want to be there and a bad attitude. Only does what she wants.

  2. #7188

    Lola

    Quote Originally Posted by KemoSabe  [View Original Post]
    Does Lola have any baby damage?
    I didn't see any.

  3. #7187

    Lola

    Quote Originally Posted by Ngman  [View Original Post]
    She been around off / on for the last 2 years. Real name M*e in her early-mid 20's. She had a kid last year. I don't recommend anything more than QV.
    Does Lola have any baby damage?

  4. #7186

    Kayden and Naomi

    Quote Originally Posted by Engr1994  [View Original Post]
    One might want to thoroughly read her website to understand ALL of her rules and requirements.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hadley6  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/imoan-naughty

    Just from reading her website, I could tell she doesn't seem like a fun woman to spend time with. Like, I understand she's trying to be professional, but the way she writes just comes off as snooty and full of herself to me.

    Tried to set up something with this one. Lot's of back and forth all day. Her paranoia raised mine. Screening for her is dick pics. Outcall only. Finally came time to meet and then she calls and when talking to her I get a distinctive gps attitude. So I bailed. YMMV of course.
    I contacted her today on the 14th, which is when she's supposed to be in St. Louis until tomorrow. She tells me she's in Arkansas? I guess she went back home early or she never left. Also she was sleeping til almost 8 pm, I guess she must've been pretty tired huh?

  5. #7185
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadDead22  [View Original Post]
    Just texted this one cause she looks hot and I'm curious. Told me she charges $400/ hr now. Not saying she's not worth it, but you may be grandfathered into that price. I'm guessing the new tits are driving the price increase.
    She should ask for a refund. Those new tits look terrible.

  6. #7184

    Anyone see Naomi Monroe recently?

    Quote Originally Posted by Zb314  [View Original Post]
    The second girl Lola. How is she? Is the service decent. Does she have anybody with her etc.
    Anyone seen Naomi Monroe since she's been doing outcalls out of Wentzville, with new number? Is this really her?

  7. #7183
    Quote Originally Posted by Zb314  [View Original Post]
    The second girl Lola. How is she? Is the service decent. Does she have anybody with her etc.
    She been around off / on for the last 2 years. Real name M*e in her early-mid 20's. She had a kid last year. I don't recommend anything more than QV.

  8. #7182

    Kayden Karter

    Quote Originally Posted by Engr1994  [View Original Post]
    One might want to thoroughly read her website to understand ALL of her rules and requirements.
    I would agree. A friend of mine from Chicago gave me a heads up about her (although he hadn't seen her) and I was intrigued. However, when going to a popular review site hers were not the best and I decided to pass. A number of the reviews mentioned the rules and no kissing.

  9. #7181
    Senior Member


    Posts: 126
    Quote Originally Posted by TwoSheds  [View Original Post]
    Only saw her once but she was high on something and couldn't do anything more than 2 seconds. I just had to leave.
    Damn what a shame.

  10. #7180

    Lola

    Quote Originally Posted by Zb314  [View Original Post]
    The second girl Lola. How is she? Is the service decent. Does she have anybody with her etc.
    Only saw her once but she was high on something and couldn't do anything more than 2 seconds. I just had to leave.

  11. #7179

    Lilo

    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy900  [View Original Post]
    I texted her 2 separate occasions. One she said it was like 200 for qv and the other time she said it was 400 an hr. So I'm not sure. I haven't pull the trigger with her yet.
    I saw her once pre bolt ons, everything covered. 350/ hr with msog.

  12. #7178

    Out of town monger looking for info

    https://st-louis.skipthegames.com/fe...o/795216195291

    Hey gents, this one seems to travel between my local area in Jacksonville Florida as well as up here in St Louis.

    Can't seem to find any reports under the names "Lexy" or "Lexis".

    Anyone able to help a brother out with a review?

    Thanks!

  13. #7177
    Senior Member


    Posts: 126

    Tia

    Anybody have any experience with this one? Been nothing but good times for me just curious on others experience.

  14. #7176
    Senior Member


    Posts: 126
    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy900  [View Original Post]
    I texted her 2 separate occasions. One she said it was like 200 for qv and the other time she said it was 400 an hr. So I'm not sure. I haven't pull the trigger with her yet.
    Same here she told me 200 qv. I think 300 hh. And for sure 400 hr.

  15. #7175
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadDead22  [View Original Post]
    Just texted this one cause she looks hot and I'm curious. Told me she charges $400/ hr now. Not saying she's not worth it, but you may be grandfathered into that price. I'm guessing the new tits are driving the price increase.
    I texted her 2 separate occasions. One she said it was like 200 for qv and the other time she said it was 400 an hr. So I'm not sure. I haven't pull the trigger with her yet.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape