Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,531 to 10,545 of 17723
-
05-15-21 19:23 #7193Senior Member

Posts: 164I talk to her a few times but never follow through yet. She said she in chesterfield.
Originally Posted by GrabSumbud
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-21 18:19 #7192Senior Member

Posts: 56Laura
Any intel on this one? Did a search on the phone number and it's all recent. Good videos https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/62287216/.
-
05-15-21 16:12 #7191Regular Member

Posts: 5Where are the good providers
Where are the good ones at? I have $ to burn and everytime I find one I like they start having issues. Shit if I was offered $200-$300 a week I would always make time for someone.
-
05-15-21 14:35 #7190Senior Member

Posts: 47Yup
That is what I was thinking!
Originally Posted by HolyStone1975
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-21 11:32 #7189Senior Member

Posts: 527And she won't want to be there and a bad attitude. Only does what she wants.
Originally Posted by TwoSheds
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-21 11:18 #7188Senior Member

Posts: 235Lola
I didn't see any.
Originally Posted by KemoSabe
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-21 07:44 #7187Senior Member

Posts: 464Lola
Does Lola have any baby damage?
Originally Posted by Ngman
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-21 00:28 #7186Senior Member

Posts: 375Kayden and Naomi
Originally Posted by Engr1994
[View Original Post]
I contacted her today on the 14th, which is when she's supposed to be in St. Louis until tomorrow. She tells me she's in Arkansas? I guess she went back home early or she never left. Also she was sleeping til almost 8 pm, I guess she must've been pretty tired huh?
Originally Posted by Hadley6
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-21 19:03 #7185Senior Member

Posts: 882She should ask for a refund. Those new tits look terrible.
Originally Posted by DeadDead22
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-21 17:59 #7184Senior Member

Posts: 47Anyone see Naomi Monroe recently?
Anyone seen Naomi Monroe since she's been doing outcalls out of Wentzville, with new number? Is this really her?
Originally Posted by Zb314
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-21 17:23 #7183Regular Member

Posts: 3She been around off / on for the last 2 years. Real name M*e in her early-mid 20's. She had a kid last year. I don't recommend anything more than QV.
Originally Posted by Zb314
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-21 16:49 #7182Senior Member

Posts: 335Kayden Karter
I would agree. A friend of mine from Chicago gave me a heads up about her (although he hadn't seen her) and I was intrigued. However, when going to a popular review site hers were not the best and I decided to pass. A number of the reviews mentioned the rules and no kissing.
Originally Posted by Engr1994
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-21 15:48 #7181Senior Member

Posts: 126Damn what a shame.
Originally Posted by TwoSheds
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-21 15:09 #7180Senior Member

Posts: 235Lola
Only saw her once but she was high on something and couldn't do anything more than 2 seconds. I just had to leave.
Originally Posted by Zb314
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-21 14:43 #7179Regular Member

Posts: 23Lilo
I saw her once pre bolt ons, everything covered. 350/ hr with msog.
Originally Posted by Eazy900
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




