Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,531 to 10,545 of 17727
-
05-16-21 13:22 #7197Senior Member

Posts: 97Kayden
As you and others have stated, read the details in her own "I do NOT do. " and admit spending at least $$50 and no basic sex play, no DFK, no FIV, etc. Is not fun. Being attractive as she is makes this even more difficult. Entry #7141 is a list most of us can easily provide. I would suggest avoiding all except maybe Jessica but that still works out to over $$hour, not less than $$$ as claimed (do not know anything about a mystery girl). Another on the list was defined as "avoid" by most because of drug habits, now she charges even more. To me no kissing means stay away but to each their own. Latest reviews on virtually every encounter posted in the last few weeks are negative. Rough times, undeniably.
Originally Posted by Apache77
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-21 22:38 #7196Senior Member

Posts: 164I haven't been that far in the conversation. I just mainly ask her what her rates and where she located. Haven't decided if I want to follow through with it. Thinking about it.
Originally Posted by Nate8791
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-21 22:22 #7195Senior Member

Posts: 122Laura
I got the same thing. Went for a video as a litmus test and it's been scamtastic.
Originally Posted by Eazy900
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-21 21:55 #7194Senior Member

Posts: 418I saw Lola a couple years ago at a decent hotel and she was HIGH. She had her syringe / needle sitting in a drawer, but it was completely open and in plain sight. She was very nice and great to talk to, but she got the "nods" a couple times during. Once while on top, and the other while we were talking. Great body (even still, post baby- from her FB pics) but I'm skeptical if she kicked the habit for good. Decent BBBJ, and was nice on top of me, but if she isn't clean it isn't worth her higher prices (qv for 120 when she's high isn't great).
Originally Posted by Zb314
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-21 19:23 #7193Senior Member

Posts: 164I talk to her a few times but never follow through yet. She said she in chesterfield.
Originally Posted by GrabSumbud
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-21 18:19 #7192Senior Member

Posts: 56Laura
Any intel on this one? Did a search on the phone number and it's all recent. Good videos https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/62287216/.
-
05-15-21 16:12 #7191Regular Member

Posts: 5Where are the good providers
Where are the good ones at? I have $ to burn and everytime I find one I like they start having issues. Shit if I was offered $200-$300 a week I would always make time for someone.
-
05-15-21 14:35 #7190Senior Member

Posts: 47Yup
That is what I was thinking!
Originally Posted by HolyStone1975
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-21 11:32 #7189Senior Member

Posts: 527And she won't want to be there and a bad attitude. Only does what she wants.
Originally Posted by TwoSheds
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-21 11:18 #7188Senior Member

Posts: 235Lola
I didn't see any.
Originally Posted by KemoSabe
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-21 07:44 #7187Senior Member

Posts: 464Lola
Does Lola have any baby damage?
Originally Posted by Ngman
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-21 00:28 #7186Senior Member

Posts: 375Kayden and Naomi
Originally Posted by Engr1994
[View Original Post]
I contacted her today on the 14th, which is when she's supposed to be in St. Louis until tomorrow. She tells me she's in Arkansas? I guess she went back home early or she never left. Also she was sleeping til almost 8 pm, I guess she must've been pretty tired huh?
Originally Posted by Hadley6
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-21 19:03 #7185Senior Member

Posts: 882She should ask for a refund. Those new tits look terrible.
Originally Posted by DeadDead22
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-21 17:59 #7184Senior Member

Posts: 47Anyone see Naomi Monroe recently?
Anyone seen Naomi Monroe since she's been doing outcalls out of Wentzville, with new number? Is this really her?
Originally Posted by Zb314
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-21 17:23 #7183Regular Member

Posts: 3She been around off / on for the last 2 years. Real name M*e in her early-mid 20's. She had a kid last year. I don't recommend anything more than QV.
Originally Posted by Zb314
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





