Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 705 of 1183 FirstFirst ... 205 605 655 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 755 805 ... LastLast
Results 10,561 to 10,575 of 17740
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7180

    Lola

    Quote Originally Posted by Zb314  [View Original Post]
    The second girl Lola. How is she? Is the service decent. Does she have anybody with her etc.
    Only saw her once but she was high on something and couldn't do anything more than 2 seconds. I just had to leave.

  2. #7179

    Lilo

    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy900  [View Original Post]
    I texted her 2 separate occasions. One she said it was like 200 for qv and the other time she said it was 400 an hr. So I'm not sure. I haven't pull the trigger with her yet.
    I saw her once pre bolt ons, everything covered. 350/ hr with msog.

  3. #7178

    Out of town monger looking for info

    https://st-louis.skipthegames.com/fe...o/795216195291

    Hey gents, this one seems to travel between my local area in Jacksonville Florida as well as up here in St Louis.

    Can't seem to find any reports under the names "Lexy" or "Lexis".

    Anyone able to help a brother out with a review?

    Thanks!

  4. #7177
    Senior Member


    Posts: 126

    Tia

    Anybody have any experience with this one? Been nothing but good times for me just curious on others experience.

  5. #7176
    Senior Member


    Posts: 126
    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy900  [View Original Post]
    I texted her 2 separate occasions. One she said it was like 200 for qv and the other time she said it was 400 an hr. So I'm not sure. I haven't pull the trigger with her yet.
    Same here she told me 200 qv. I think 300 hh. And for sure 400 hr.

  6. #7175
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadDead22  [View Original Post]
    Just texted this one cause she looks hot and I'm curious. Told me she charges $400/ hr now. Not saying she's not worth it, but you may be grandfathered into that price. I'm guessing the new tits are driving the price increase.
    I texted her 2 separate occasions. One she said it was like 200 for qv and the other time she said it was 400 an hr. So I'm not sure. I haven't pull the trigger with her yet.

  7. #7174

    Lilo Marie

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisHansen92  [View Original Post]

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ouis/62211722/ (recent bolt on but healing, ghetto but had good service).


    All were 300 or less for an hour.
    Just texted this one cause she looks hot and I'm curious. Told me she charges $400/ hr now. Not saying she's not worth it, but you may be grandfathered into that price. I'm guessing the new tits are driving the price increase.
    Last edited by DeadDead22; 05-14-21 at 11:22. Reason: Title

  8. #7173

    Naomi from AR

    https://tryst.link/escort/imoan-naughty

    Tried to set up something with this one. Lot's of back and forth all day. Her paranoia raised mine. Screening for her is dick pics. Outcall only. Finally came time to meet and then she calls and when talking to her I get a distinctive gps attitude. So I bailed. YMMV of course.

  9. #7172
    Senior Member


    Posts: 126
    Quote Originally Posted by Hadley6  [View Original Post]
    Agreed. She seems gps to me. I tried to set up with her and she wanted a 110 depo. 10 was the fee for using the cash app.
    Dude some girls kill me with that oh it's an extra $10 because I got to use cash app like you think I don't know the cash app only charges like $0. 75 to transfer to a bank account.

  10. #7171
    Senior Member


    Posts: 126

    Bree

    So I guess I am now blocked because I missed her appointment without any notice claims I have to pay for that appointment before I can see her again. ***** please I don't know what the fuck you think this is this isn't No Better Business Bureau accredited business you're a fucking 21 year old girl selling pussy out of a fucking house. Like these girls kill me when they say your paying for time. The thing was I was right over there and I love that by her house in the store buying condoms that she told me to get and I was also talking on the phone to a guy about a job I was trying to do and she had called and texted me a few times I said I can't talk right now doing something and I guess she took that as I wasn't going to come tries to say I didn't show up without any noticed when I really wasn't even late yet and then tries to tell me I got to pay for that time before I can even come see her again if I get the fuck out of here. I do this with chicks I used to go to school with that are just as hot as her anyway doing it for way cheaper. I'm not bad-mouthing her or saying she's a bad provider but that really just rub me the wrong way so I'm good on her anyway. Rant over LOL.

  11. #7170
    Quote Originally Posted by Engr1994  [View Original Post]
    One might want to thoroughly read her website to understand ALL of her rules and requirements.
    Agreed. She seems gps to me. I tried to set up with her and she wanted a 110 depo. 10 was the fee for using the cash app.

  12. #7169
    Senior Member


    Posts: 126
    Quote Originally Posted by AceChase  [View Original Post]
    I saw her and left a review, which unfortunately got me a lot of flack. I saw her for hh and she never once mentioned pegging. It was a great time and she blew me and we had sex, but maybe if you're super big that's why you're having "problems" actually getting sex (score one for us smaller guys! I followed up with her last week with a text to see her again, and she called me back within 5 minutes, but unfortunately I had something come up. She told me to get in contact when I could down the road, and while I haven't, I do plan on again.
    So apparently I'm blocked because I missed the appointment without notice so she says I have to pay for that appointment I missed before I can come pay for another one. I gave her some words and left it alone. Like idk what she thinks this is but it isn't a business. Like ***** you sell pussy from a house. And probably run from dick when its too big. So I'm good on her anyway. I got hotter chicks that I used to go to school with doing it for cheaper anyway. Just couldn't believe she tried to make me pay for time I didn't even get when I technically didn't even miss the appointment. Scheduled between 915 and 930 its currently 933 LOL. Not a bad provider I guess. But that left a bad taste in my mouth so I'm good on her.

  13. #7168
    Senior Member


    Posts: 126
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisHansen92  [View Original Post]
    Here is is a few. Since you took time to read my reviews / post I looked at yours. I think your last actual review, kind of was 09/2020 with no details. Anyway here is a few I have seen but of course YMMV with any.

    And again as I post these I encourage YOU to post ANY you have seen recently (good or bad). It helps all of us sir. As you know since you read my post's I see mainly Seeking girls. But several made the transition and are now offered to the general public.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/62223936/ (grab the qv special when she runs it).

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/62225037/ (had a baby but all healed).

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ouis/62211722/ (recent bolt on but healing, ghetto but had good service).

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ouis/62182726/ (everybody knows Naomi).

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ouis/62201602/ (reported as a rob before she changed her name and ad, never had a problem with her. So far).

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ouis/61739503/ (no more bbj so I'm out).

    Last one she takes her ad down when she's not working So I added a pic from her FB. She was offered to me when Kenna (dba Paige) became pregnant.
    The second girl Lola. How is she? Is the service decent. Does she have anybody with her etc.

  14. #7167
    Senior Member


    Posts: 126
    Quote Originally Posted by Longranger72  [View Original Post]
    So did you have to give her the $100 deposit before she came over (outcall and deposit required from her ad) with her kid? Weird.
    No I saw her for incall at a hotel.

  15. #7166
    Quote Originally Posted by Zb314  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/62211566/

    If anybody needs to know she is real. Just saw her this morning and it was fire as always. She did have her kid with her I'm the room asleep. Maybe 1 and a half years old or so. Didn't disturb me at all. It was kinda hot hearing her trying cover her moans LOL so yea.
    So did you have to give her the $100 deposit before she came over (outcall and deposit required from her ad) with her kid? Weird.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape