Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 893 of 2216 FirstFirst ... 393 793 843 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 943 993 1393 1893 ... LastLast
Results 13,381 to 13,395 of 33235
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19855

    She is still on vacation.

    And will be for some time with the what she is charged with! Do you have a link to the woman you saw?

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyBoy69  [View Original Post]
    Haven't dreamed in quite some time (June 2020). Many reasons, mostly just because I want someone reliable, decently attractive, not doped up, can meet at a reasonably short notice, and who will answer a phone. As most of you know, that criteria is hard to fulfill these days. Also, working at home has cramped my style, as I usually monger during the day at work.

    Anyhoo. Called Clifton Carrie. You've seen her ads. I've seen her before and she meets all the criteria above. Met her for a half hour and her place in Clifton. No issues (she may be moving FYI somewhere close by but different location soon). She's cool to talk to and attractive. She satisfies that MILF attraction that I have. Good BBBJ and cfs (what a great ass on her). Finished with a BBBJCIM. Just what I needed and recommend her to Scratch that MILF itch.

    I'd like my next dream to involve a younger spinner type like I've had in the past, but it may be a while before I see one that meets my criteria. Been checking out the SW section and May need to revive my old SW searching skills as it seems there may be more fish in the sea to check out.

    JB.

  2. #19854

    thick and curvy Jessica

    Quote Originally Posted by Usa2222  [View Original Post]
    Hey Gents, any info on this one? Nothing in search.

    https://cincinnati.skipthegames.com/...y/705812087747
    Search dayton for "thick and curvy" you'll find reviews. She's legit and pictures are recent.

  3. #19853

    Jesi

    Quote Originally Posted by Usa2222  [View Original Post]
    Hey Gents, any info on this one? Nothing in search.

    https://cincinnati.skipthegames.com/...y/705812087747
    You might try the Dayton board. No personal experience, but I remember a fairly recent positive review, couldn't find it. It might have been just for a QV / BJ.

  4. #19852

    Robyn Love

    Any info on this one?

    https://tryst.link/escort/robyn-love

  5. #19851

    Jesi

    Hey Gents, any info on this one? Nothing in search.

    https://cincinnati.skipthegames.com/...y/705812087747

  6. #19850

    Leighbby

    I saw Leigh again recently and it was as good as it always is.

    She's in a new room and there was zero smoke smell.

    Like her ad says, she's a long legged spinner that does not watch the clock.

    I've never had a disappointing visit with her.

    https://cincinnati.skipthegames.com/...o/275616309003

  7. #19849
    Quote Originally Posted by BedtimeStory  [View Original Post]
    I agree, have come across multiple local numbers and they are not even in this state. One was as far as Oregon. LOL. I have narrowed it down to what form of payment and the area code and what they are offering. Anyone accepting cash only is pretty sure a sure thing, although have a few that say cash only but then want a deposit on cashapp or paypal, etc. If the ad says no rules open menu and specifically mention anal or something that most girls won't it's a big clue. I am divided on the deposit thing. I understand the legitimate reason for this, but so far anyone who has requested a deposit has been a ripoff. If they are servicing you incall they should never need a deposit. Outcall depends on the travel arrangement to and from. But like I said in my experience they should never need a deposit. Now before I get lit up by the girls reading this. A; like I said I understand when it's outcall the travel expenses, but if you are doing this as a business, the travel expenses should be part of the service price to avoid confusion on our part.

    B; I understand that guys make appointments and turn out to be no shows. Sometimes it's because of uncontrollable circumstances and we should call to explain. (I was going to see a provider and was hit by another vehicle. Didn't do much to the truck (LOL, Ford tough) but did about a grand worth of damage to the cars. I called immediately and the provider was outstanding about it. I was still on the phone with her when the LEO showed up.) Some of the guys are just playing and I know that it's costing you money, but the time and money we spend on all the fake ads, the ghosting when we get there, the bait and switch, etc. So your not the only one's having to deal with bullshit. I recommend that you guys start a forum or thread that you rate different customers to identify the players. That's what this forum is doing for us. So let's both keep it real and this adventure will be better for all of us.
    Thanks, this is helpful. .

  8. #19848
    Quote Originally Posted by SexTalkFor1000  [View Original Post]
    A 513 area doesn't necessarily indicate they are real, I have two texting apps and when I added them I was allowed to select any area code, I selected 513 area codes so there you go. There is no real way to filter out the fakes, cops, or scams, just by looking at the area code.
    I agree, have come across multiple local numbers and they are not even in this state. One was as far as Oregon. LOL. I have narrowed it down to what form of payment and the area code and what they are offering. Anyone accepting cash only is pretty sure a sure thing, although have a few that say cash only but then want a deposit on cashapp or paypal, etc. If the ad says no rules open menu and specifically mention anal or something that most girls won't it's a big clue. I am divided on the deposit thing. I understand the legitimate reason for this, but so far anyone who has requested a deposit has been a ripoff. If they are servicing you incall they should never need a deposit. Outcall depends on the travel arrangement to and from. But like I said in my experience they should never need a deposit. Now before I get lit up by the girls reading this. A; like I said I understand when it's outcall the travel expenses, but if you are doing this as a business, the travel expenses should be part of the service price to avoid confusion on our part.

    B; I understand that guys make appointments and turn out to be no shows. Sometimes it's because of uncontrollable circumstances and we should call to explain. (I was going to see a provider and was hit by another vehicle. Didn't do much to the truck (LOL, Ford tough) but did about a grand worth of damage to the cars. I called immediately and the provider was outstanding about it. I was still on the phone with her when the LEO showed up.) Some of the guys are just playing and I know that it's costing you money, but the time and money we spend on all the fake ads, the ghosting when we get there, the bait and switch, etc. So your not the only one's having to deal with bullshit. I recommend that you guys start a forum or thread that you rate different customers to identify the players. That's what this forum is doing for us. So let's both keep it real and this adventure will be better for all of us.

    I really like the setup format of Skip the Games. Price, photos and info on rates and payment forms.

    https://cincinnati.skipthegames.com/...2/972458043173

    This ad obviously doesn't understand the concept of race. LOL Any ads with very poor English or obvious mistakes is a big clue. Foreign entities have trouble with sentence structure.

    https://cincinnati.skipthegames.com/...n/980832976780

    This one is a scam to get deposit then keep asking for 20-50 at a time until she will see you. Nope.

    https://cincinnati.skipthegames.com/...t/028830352723

    Any advertisement promising something to good to be true. Free, Right.

    Just a few examples for now.

    Happy Hunting,

    Bedtime Story.

  9. #19847
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 24
    Quote Originally Posted by DrDave39  [View Original Post]
    In town this evening, later Sunday, and Monday. Ad is from Columbus Tryst but number is the same.

    https://tryst.link/escort/ashley-fiirefantasy

    The good dr.
    Thank you very much.

  10. #19846

    Area codes

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenal1  [View Original Post]
    Both of them are full of fakes but there are also some legit ads on both platforms. Is one better than the other? In my opinion, no. The best way to filter out the garbage is to avoid the ads with out-of-town area codes. If the ad doesn't show 513-859 or 937 there's a VERY good chance that it's fake. You'll sometimes see ads with an email address--FAKE! And if the girl is drop-dead gorgeous--FAKE! I suggest you check both sites out on a regular basis and you'll begin to see the girls who advertise regularly. Those are the ones that are MOST LIKELY to be real, but not always. All of that info is true for Sumosearch as well (https://sumosear.ch/images/tags/cinc...female-escorts).
    A 513 area doesn't necessarily indicate they are real, I have two texting apps and when I added them I was allowed to select any area code, I selected 513 area codes so there you go. There is no real way to filter out the fakes, cops, or scams, just by looking at the area code.

  11. #19845
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyBoy69  [View Original Post]
    Haven't dreamed in quite some time (June 2020). Many reasons, mostly just because I want someone reliable, decently attractive, not doped up, can meet at a reasonably short notice, and who will answer a phone. As most of you know, that criteria is hard to fulfill these days. Also, working at home has cramped my style, as I usually monger during the day at work.

    Anyhoo. Called Clifton Carrie. You've seen her ads. I've seen her before and she meets all the criteria above. Met her for a half hour and her place in Clifton. No issues (she may be moving FYI somewhere close by but different location soon). She's cool to talk to and attractive. She satisfies that MILF attraction that I have. Good BBBJ and cfs (what a great ass on her). Finished with a BBBJCIM. Just what I needed and recommend her to Scratch that MILF itch.

    I'd like my next dream to involve a younger spinner type like I've had in the past, but it may be a while before I see one that meets my criteria. Been checking out the SW section and May need to revive my old SW searching skills as it seems there may be more fish in the sea to check out.

    JB.
    I read Carrie was busted this week for holding a person hostage for drug related issues. Not a person I would be interested in. Is she out of the justice center or were you a cellmate.

  12. #19844
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenal1  [View Original Post]
    Both of them are full of fakes but there are also some legit ads on both platforms. Is one better than the other? In my opinion, no. The best way to filter out the garbage is to avoid the ads with out-of-town area codes. If the ad doesn't show 513-859 or 937 there's a VERY good chance that it's fake. You'll sometimes see ads with an email address--FAKE! And if the girl is drop-dead gorgeous--FAKE! I suggest you check both sites out on a regular basis and you'll begin to see the girls who advertise regularly. Those are the ones that are MOST LIKELY to be real, but not always. All of that info is true for Sumosearch as well (https://sumosear.ch/images/tags/cinc...female-escorts).
    Thanks! I kind of figured about most of your points. I appreciate the response. I'll check out sumosearch.

  13. #19843
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyBoy69  [View Original Post]
    Haven't dreamed in quite some time (June 2020). Many reasons, mostly just because I want someone reliable, decently attractive, not doped up, can meet at a reasonably short notice, and who will answer a phone. As most of you know, that criteria is hard to fulfill these days. Also, working at home has cramped my style, as I usually monger during the day at work.

    Anyhoo. Called Clifton Carrie. You've seen her ads. I've seen her before and she meets all the criteria above. Met her for a half hour and her place in Clifton. No issues (she may be moving FYI somewhere close by but different location soon). She's cool to talk to and attractive. She satisfies that MILF attraction that I have. Good BBBJ and cfs (what a great ass on her). Finished with a BBBJCIM. Just what I needed and recommend her to Scratch that MILF itch.

    I'd like my next dream to involve a younger spinner type like I've had in the past, but it may be a while before I see one that meets my criteria. Been checking out the SW section and May need to revive my old SW searching skills as it seems there may be more fish in the sea to check out.

    JB.
    The same Carrie yhat just got busted for assault keeping someone beat up and tied up in her house for owing her drug money. LOL. Yeah, she is ugly as fuck. Look up the threads for her mug shot. LOL. Some busters in here paying for ugly shit.

  14. #19842

    Back in the saddle with Carrie

    Haven't dreamed in quite some time (June 2020). Many reasons, mostly just because I want someone reliable, decently attractive, not doped up, can meet at a reasonably short notice, and who will answer a phone. As most of you know, that criteria is hard to fulfill these days. Also, working at home has cramped my style, as I usually monger during the day at work.

    Anyhoo. Called Clifton Carrie. You've seen her ads. I've seen her before and she meets all the criteria above. Met her for a half hour and her place in Clifton. No issues (she may be moving FYI somewhere close by but different location soon). She's cool to talk to and attractive. She satisfies that MILF attraction that I have. Good BBBJ and cfs (what a great ass on her). Finished with a BBBJCIM. Just what I needed and recommend her to Scratch that MILF itch.

    I'd like my next dream to involve a younger spinner type like I've had in the past, but it may be a while before I see one that meets my criteria. Been checking out the SW section and May need to revive my old SW searching skills as it seems there may be more fish in the sea to check out.

    JB.

  15. #19841
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1190

    Skipthegames / Escortalligator--Which is better?

    Quote Originally Posted by ComicGeek77  [View Original Post]
    I am new to the escort section. I recently joined discussions on the massage parlor thread. Fir the money some of the AMP charge, I had thought about maybe trying an escort. I have read through several posts, and seen links to skiptgegames and escortalligator / listcrawler. Is one better than the other? What's the best way to filter out the fake listings? Thanks in advance.
    Both of them are full of fakes but there are also some legit ads on both platforms. Is one better than the other? In my opinion, no. The best way to filter out the garbage is to avoid the ads with out-of-town area codes. If the ad doesn't show 513-859 or 937 there's a VERY good chance that it's fake. You'll sometimes see ads with an email address--FAKE! And if the girl is drop-dead gorgeous--FAKE! I suggest you check both sites out on a regular basis and you'll begin to see the girls who advertise regularly. Those are the ones that are MOST LIKELY to be real, but not always. All of that info is true for Sumosearch as well (https://sumosear.ch/images/tags/cinc...female-escorts).

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape