Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 13,396 to 13,410 of 33236
-
05-09-21 23:04 #19841Senior Member

Posts: 1190Skipthegames / Escortalligator--Which is better?
Both of them are full of fakes but there are also some legit ads on both platforms. Is one better than the other? In my opinion, no. The best way to filter out the garbage is to avoid the ads with out-of-town area codes. If the ad doesn't show 513-859 or 937 there's a VERY good chance that it's fake. You'll sometimes see ads with an email address--FAKE! And if the girl is drop-dead gorgeous--FAKE! I suggest you check both sites out on a regular basis and you'll begin to see the girls who advertise regularly. Those are the ones that are MOST LIKELY to be real, but not always. All of that info is true for Sumosearch as well (https://sumosear.ch/images/tags/cinc...female-escorts).
Originally Posted by ComicGeek77
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-21 21:31 #19840Senior Member

Posts: 30Just in town for a few weeks
Not the most familiar in this city. Anyone have anything to report on this one or recommend a trustworthy young spinner type?
https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...nati/62099166/#.
-
05-09-21 19:03 #19839Senior Member

Posts: 223New here
I am new to the escort section. I recently joined discussions on the massage parlor thread. Fir the money some of the AMP charge, I had thought about maybe trying an escort. I have read through several posts, and seen links to skiptgegames and escortalligator / listcrawler. Is one better than the other? What's the best way to filter out the fake listings? Thanks in advance.
-
05-09-21 18:02 #19838Banned Member

Posts: 5352As I said I SKIP over it.
Originally Posted by BedtimeStory
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-21 17:41 #19837Senior Member

Posts: 1165Moved from ky
Currently living in Bridgetown.
Originally Posted by CincyHobbist
[View Original Post]
Lots of prior reports-all good. Only downfall I remember reading was 1 pop and your done. But I have no knowledge to be true or not, just was I read.
-
05-09-21 17:01 #19836Senior Member

Posts: 262Crystal
Once upon a time she was Crystal in NKY. May still be. She had a female roommate who she did duos with for $$. 5 She's a hard worker, did everything I asked. Not the most talented and probably at the right price point maybe 6-7 BBBJ same on all else. But I take some work so she might great for others. Rates were a little lower during CV19. Seemed safe and clean. Shower fresh in an apt. Then and it appears now.
Originally Posted by CincyHobbist
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-21 16:48 #19835Senior Member

Posts: 262Thanks
Thanks for the reply. She offers references. I may see what that's about. I'll report back if there's anything remotely legit.
Originally Posted by BamBam
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-21 15:21 #19834Senior Member

Posts: 200I understand that it's not for everyone. I f we all liked the same thing it would be very boring world. If it's not for you please click over it, just like the tv. You chose what to invest your time in. I think the forum is big enough for all of us. Fair enough?
Originally Posted by HillbillyBob
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-21 12:34 #19833Senior Member

Posts: 1897Jessiek
Also, on Seeking: https://www.seeking.com/member/31f05...c-759c4a067bba She told me she was in Sharonville, had a room and would I stop over. 90 minutes for 300. Too tingly for me.
Bam.
Originally Posted by Usa2222
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-21 09:24 #19832Banned Member

Posts: 5352I for one skip over them. Have to agree with Babbling.
Originally Posted by Absinthed
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-21 20:10 #19831Senior Member

Posts: 53There should be room for different styles
Well said, BigJay69. I have gotten a lot out of this site already, but there's a vibe that can be pretty negative. I don't see why that has to be the case. This is all about a hobby focused on pleasure, is it not?
Originally Posted by BigJay69
[View Original Post]
Keep on keepin' on, BedtimeStory.
-
05-08-21 19:17 #19830Senior Member

Posts: 298Story time
I have enjoyed your stories. It's a break from the bitching, downer, white knighting and constant bashing of price droppers. I get that pussy should not be expensive as it can be. If these ladies are out of my price range for the encounters I want I move on. If you are ever in the dayton area I got an utr number for you. Peace and respect stay safe.
Originally Posted by BedtimeStory
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-21 18:22 #19829Senior Member

Posts: 52Got the job done
Saw sky from listcrawler this week. Nothing to write home about but got the job done. Average at best BBBJ. Convo was okay and didn't seem high as hell or anything so I count that as a win. It's been pretty slim pickings these last few months.
-
05-08-21 18:03 #19828Banned Member

Posts: 318MR. Babble
I wasn't agreeing with you I was stating that you do nothing but babble on this site, really not contributing anything worthwhile. mr bedtime story
Originally Posted by SexTalkFor1000
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-21 17:54 #19827Senior Member

Posts: 291Has any monger spent time with her?
This one keeps catching my eye. I don't remember seeing any information on her.
https://cincinnati.skipthegames.com/...y/537416783647









Reply With Quote





