Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 894 of 2216 FirstFirst ... 394 794 844 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 944 994 1394 1894 ... LastLast
Results 13,396 to 13,410 of 33236
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19841
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1190

    Skipthegames / Escortalligator--Which is better?

    Quote Originally Posted by ComicGeek77  [View Original Post]
    I am new to the escort section. I recently joined discussions on the massage parlor thread. Fir the money some of the AMP charge, I had thought about maybe trying an escort. I have read through several posts, and seen links to skiptgegames and escortalligator / listcrawler. Is one better than the other? What's the best way to filter out the fake listings? Thanks in advance.
    Both of them are full of fakes but there are also some legit ads on both platforms. Is one better than the other? In my opinion, no. The best way to filter out the garbage is to avoid the ads with out-of-town area codes. If the ad doesn't show 513-859 or 937 there's a VERY good chance that it's fake. You'll sometimes see ads with an email address--FAKE! And if the girl is drop-dead gorgeous--FAKE! I suggest you check both sites out on a regular basis and you'll begin to see the girls who advertise regularly. Those are the ones that are MOST LIKELY to be real, but not always. All of that info is true for Sumosearch as well (https://sumosear.ch/images/tags/cinc...female-escorts).

  2. #19840

    Just in town for a few weeks

    Not the most familiar in this city. Anyone have anything to report on this one or recommend a trustworthy young spinner type?

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...nati/62099166/#.

  3. #19839

    New here

    I am new to the escort section. I recently joined discussions on the massage parlor thread. Fir the money some of the AMP charge, I had thought about maybe trying an escort. I have read through several posts, and seen links to skiptgegames and escortalligator / listcrawler. Is one better than the other? What's the best way to filter out the fake listings? Thanks in advance.

  4. #19838
    Quote Originally Posted by BedtimeStory  [View Original Post]
    I understand that it's not for everyone. I f we all liked the same thing it would be very boring world. If it's not for you please click over it, just like the tv. You chose what to invest your time in. I think the forum is big enough for all of us. Fair enough?
    As I said I SKIP over it.

  5. #19837
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1165

    Moved from ky

    Quote Originally Posted by CincyHobbist  [View Original Post]
    This one keeps catching my eye. I don't remember seeing any information on her.

    https://cincinnati.skipthegam.es.com...y/537416783647
    Currently living in Bridgetown.

    Lots of prior reports-all good. Only downfall I remember reading was 1 pop and your done. But I have no knowledge to be true or not, just was I read.

  6. #19836

    Crystal

    Once upon a time she was Crystal in NKY. May still be. She had a female roommate who she did duos with for $$. 5 She's a hard worker, did everything I asked. Not the most talented and probably at the right price point maybe 6-7 BBBJ same on all else. But I take some work so she might great for others. Rates were a little lower during CV19. Seemed safe and clean. Shower fresh in an apt. Then and it appears now.

    Quote Originally Posted by CincyHobbist  [View Original Post]
    This one keeps catching my eye. I don't remember seeing any information on her.

    https://cincinnati.skipthegames.com/...y/537416783647

  7. #19835

    Thanks

    Thanks for the reply. She offers references. I may see what that's about. I'll report back if there's anything remotely legit.

    Quote Originally Posted by BamBam  [View Original Post]
    Also, on Seeking: https://www.seeking.com/member/31f05...c-759c4a067bba She told me she was in Sharonville, had a room and would I stop over. 90 minutes for 300. Too tingly for me.

    Bam.

  8. #19834
    Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyBob  [View Original Post]
    I for one skip over them. Have to agree with Babbling.
    I understand that it's not for everyone. I f we all liked the same thing it would be very boring world. If it's not for you please click over it, just like the tv. You chose what to invest your time in. I think the forum is big enough for all of us. Fair enough?

  9. #19833
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1897

    Jessiek

    Also, on Seeking: https://www.seeking.com/member/31f05...c-759c4a067bba She told me she was in Sharonville, had a room and would I stop over. 90 minutes for 300. Too tingly for me.

    Bam.

    Quote Originally Posted by Usa2222  [View Original Post]

  10. #19832
    Quote Originally Posted by Absinthed  [View Original Post]
    Well I for onje enjoy your stories. I guess I have to live through you As I cannot find a good provider.
    I for one skip over them. Have to agree with Babbling.

  11. #19831

    There should be room for different styles

    Quote Originally Posted by BigJay69  [View Original Post]
    I have enjoyed your stories. It's a break from the bitching, downer, white knighting and constant bashing of price droppers. I get that pussy should not be expensive as it can be. If these ladies are out of my price range for the encounters I want I move on. If you are ever in the dayton area I got an utr number for you. Peace and respect stay safe.
    Well said, BigJay69. I have gotten a lot out of this site already, but there's a vibe that can be pretty negative. I don't see why that has to be the case. This is all about a hobby focused on pleasure, is it not?

    Keep on keepin' on, BedtimeStory.

  12. #19830

    Story time

    Quote Originally Posted by BedtimeStory  [View Original Post]
    Ha, Ha. Actually these posts wouldn't even pass for penthouse. I came up with the idea for this while thinking about what I wanted to do since the breakup. The posts aren't written for you guys as much as it is for them. I know that it's not what you guys expect but I am not fucking you. I have seen a difference in the attitudes and services of the providers I have seen since I started this. As the word gets around their little circles (and the way to contact me) I now have some that are reaching out to me. Yes I am still paying for it but like I said it has made a difference in the sessions, what's allowed, and even the rate sometimes. So sorry if my writing isn't what you are looking for. But it is working for me just fine. I don't post the rates because they change for me sometimes and they are in control of the rate and I am not trying to start a bunch of shit with rate arguing. If I had a good encounter I pass that on, If I have had a bad encounter I don't verbally beat them up, I just bow out gracefully and go to the next. Anyway like I said this is working for me. We all have different taste in women and services anyway so YMMV. Do what works for you, and be fucking happy.

    I just was seen by a local low volume UTR that another member referred me too (because of my original post, LOL). Thank you so much. You know who you are for sharing her with me. That was an absolutely awesome fucking encounter and I will absolutely be seeing her again. Hope the one I sent you to is just as enjoyable for you. She is more GFE in a different way, you will see what I mean.

    Happy Hunting,

    Bedtime Story.
    I have enjoyed your stories. It's a break from the bitching, downer, white knighting and constant bashing of price droppers. I get that pussy should not be expensive as it can be. If these ladies are out of my price range for the encounters I want I move on. If you are ever in the dayton area I got an utr number for you. Peace and respect stay safe.

  13. #19829

    Got the job done

    Saw sky from listcrawler this week. Nothing to write home about but got the job done. Average at best BBBJ. Convo was okay and didn't seem high as hell or anything so I count that as a win. It's been pretty slim pickings these last few months.

  14. #19828

    MR. Babble

    Quote Originally Posted by SexTalkFor1000  [View Original Post]
    Whoever you are male or females, you just seem to babble on about nothing, not really contributing anything to the site.
    I wasn't agreeing with you I was stating that you do nothing but babble on this site, really not contributing anything worthwhile. mr bedtime story

  15. #19827

    Has any monger spent time with her?

    This one keeps catching my eye. I don't remember seeing any information on her.

    https://cincinnati.skipthegames.com/...y/537416783647

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape