Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 895 of 2216 FirstFirst ... 395 795 845 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 945 995 1395 1895 ... LastLast
Results 13,411 to 13,425 of 33236
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19826

  2. #19825
    Quote Originally Posted by PearishBA  [View Original Post]
    I'm still on the fence whether this person is, or is affiliated with a provider, or just a guy who missed his chance to write stories for penthouse. Regardless, I laugh my ass off reading the posts thinking about other guys trying to dissect them for anything useful.
    LOL. I could always write about you and you references to pegging. LMAO.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8kPqAV_74M

  3. #19824

    Ashley Fires in town this weekend

    In town this evening, later Sunday, and Monday. Ad is from Columbus Tryst but number is the same.

    https://tryst.link/escort/ashley-fiirefantasy

    The good dr.

  4. #19823
    Quote Originally Posted by BedtimeStory  [View Original Post]
    Ha, Ha. Actually these posts wouldn't even pass for penthouse. I came up with the idea for this while thinking about what I wanted to do since the breakup. The posts aren't written for you guys as much as it is for them. I know that it's not what you guys expect but I am not fucking you. I have seen a difference in the attitudes and services of the providers I have seen since I started this. As the word gets around their little circles (and the way to contact me) I now have some that are reaching out to me. Yes I am still paying for it but like I said it has made a difference in the sessions, what's allowed, and even the rate sometimes. So sorry if my writing isn't what you are looking for. But it is working for me just fine. I don't post the rates because they change for me sometimes and they are in control of the rate and I am not trying to start a bunch of shit with rate arguing. If I had a good encounter I pass that on, If I have had a bad encounter I don't verbally beat them up, I just bow out gracefully and go to the next. Anyway like I said this is working for me. We all have different taste in women and services anyway so YMMV. Do what works for you, and be fucking happy.

    I just was seen by a local low volume UTR that another member referred me too (because of my original post, LOL). Thank you so much. You know who you are for sharing her with me. That was an absolutely awesome fucking encounter and I will absolutely be seeing her again. Hope the one I sent you to is just as enjoyable for you. She is more GFE in a different way, you will see what I mean.

    Happy Hunting,

    Bedtime Story.
    Glad things worked out happy to help.

  5. #19822

    I Agree

    Quote Originally Posted by BedtimeStory  [View Original Post]
    Ha, Ha. Actually these posts wouldn't even pass for penthouse. I came up with the idea for this while thinking about what I wanted to do since the breakup. The posts aren't written for you guys as much as it is for them. I know that it's not what you guys expect but I am not fucking you. I have seen a difference in the attitudes and services of the providers I have seen since I started this. As the word gets around their little circles (and the way to contact me) I now have some that are reaching out to me. Yes I am still paying for it but like I said it has made a difference in the sessions, what's allowed, and even the rate sometimes. So sorry if my writing isn't what you are looking for. But it is working for me just fine. I don't post the rates because they change for me sometimes and they are in control of the rate and I am not trying to start a bunch of shit with rate arguing. If I had a good encounter I pass that on, If I have had a bad encounter I don't verbally beat them up, I just bow out gracefully and go to the next. Anyway like I said this is working for me. We all have different taste in women and services anyway so YMMV. Do what works for you, and be fucking happy.

    I just was seen by a local low volume UTR that another member referred me too (because of my original post, LOL). Thank you so much. You know who you are for sharing her with me. That was an absolutely awesome fucking encounter and I will absolutely be seeing her again. Hope the one I sent you to is just as enjoyable for you. She is more GFE in a different way, you will see what I mean.

    Happy Hunting,

    Bedtime Story.
    Whoever you are male or females, you just seem to babble on about nothing, not really contributing anything to the site.

  6. #19821

    Bedtime stories

    Well I for onje enjoy your stories. I guess I have to live through you As I cannot find a good provider.

    Quote Originally Posted by BedtimeStory  [View Original Post]
    Ha, Ha. Actually these posts wouldn't even pass for penthouse. I came up with the idea for this while thinking about what I wanted to do since the breakup. The posts aren't written for you guys as much as it is for them. I know that it's not what you guys expect but I am not fucking you. I have seen a difference in the attitudes and services of the providers I have seen since I started this. As the word gets around their little circles (and the way to contact me) I now have some that are reaching out to me. Yes I am still paying for it but like I said it has made a difference in the sessions, what's allowed, and even the rate sometimes. So sorry if my writing isn't what you are looking for. But it is working for me just fine. I don't post the rates because they change for me sometimes and they are in control of the rate and I am not trying to start a bunch of shit with rate arguing. If I had a good encounter I pass that on, If I have had a bad encounter I don't verbally beat them up, I just bow out gracefully and go to the next. Anyway like I said this is working for me. We all have different taste in women and services anyway so YMMV. Do what works for you, and be fucking happy.

    I just was seen by a local low volume UTR that another member referred me too (because of my original post, LOL). Thank you so much. You know who you are for sharing her with me. That was an absolutely awesome fucking encounter and I will absolutely be seeing her again. Hope the one I sent you to is just as enjoyable for you. She is more GFE in a different way, you will see what I mean.

    Happy Hunting,

    Bedtime Story.

  7. #19820
    Quote Originally Posted by PearishBA  [View Original Post]
    I'm still on the fence whether this person is, or is affiliated with a provider, or just a guy who missed his chance to write stories for penthouse. Regardless, I laugh my ass off reading the posts thinking about other guys trying to dissect them for anything useful.
    Ha, Ha. Actually these posts wouldn't even pass for penthouse. I came up with the idea for this while thinking about what I wanted to do since the breakup. The posts aren't written for you guys as much as it is for them. I know that it's not what you guys expect but I am not fucking you. I have seen a difference in the attitudes and services of the providers I have seen since I started this. As the word gets around their little circles (and the way to contact me) I now have some that are reaching out to me. Yes I am still paying for it but like I said it has made a difference in the sessions, what's allowed, and even the rate sometimes. So sorry if my writing isn't what you are looking for. But it is working for me just fine. I don't post the rates because they change for me sometimes and they are in control of the rate and I am not trying to start a bunch of shit with rate arguing. If I had a good encounter I pass that on, If I have had a bad encounter I don't verbally beat them up, I just bow out gracefully and go to the next. Anyway like I said this is working for me. We all have different taste in women and services anyway so YMMV. Do what works for you, and be fucking happy.

    I just was seen by a local low volume UTR that another member referred me too (because of my original post, LOL). Thank you so much. You know who you are for sharing her with me. That was an absolutely awesome fucking encounter and I will absolutely be seeing her again. Hope the one I sent you to is just as enjoyable for you. She is more GFE in a different way, you will see what I mean.

    Happy Hunting,

    Bedtime Story.

  8. #19819

    Sydney K Moore

    I spent a morning with Sydney today. An absolute delight. Sydney walked into the room (outcall) and lit it up with her positive attitude. I was nervous and she very quickly had me feeling at ease.

    She is voluptuous. Not overweight IMHO, but absolutely not built like a "spinner. " However, she moves like one. And I must say, she was sexy (and nimble) as hell when doing BBBJ. The moves were hot.

    And I don't know for sure if she was truly enjoying something I was doing or acting the part (particularly when I focused on giving her some pleasure). But if she was acting, she's good 'cause I was thinking I gave her pleasure, too. I hope she enjoyed it because that is a turn on to me. And although I didn't have "a second one in me" (WTH? That's twice for me recently! She gave me a massage and a real GFE after-session.

    Sydney was easy to work with and very responsive with texting. I told her I was concerned about outcall (not wanting to get left holding the bag after checking in, with a provider doing a last minute cancellation). She pointed me to a couple other sites (like this one. With a good rep) for me to read her reviews and feel more comfortable. I did, decided to take the flyer, and the rest is history.

    I'll reiterate: she was a delight. A nice person. Good conversationalist. Struck me as someone who seemed to enjoy providing the service. And I enjoyed spending time with her. Will absolutely see her again.

  9. #19818

    Sydney

    Quote Originally Posted by Mcdky  [View Original Post]
    Yeah those pics are breathtaking. Someone else recently posted that she only did outcall. Has that changed? I'm an hour away.
    I just saw Sydney. I'll do a separate report, but she did mention that for another week or so she'd be doing outcall. The outcall went perfectly smoothly.

  10. #19817

    Young college student

    Anyone seen this newer lady.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...634/5132120470

    She first said she was in cincy but then later said ky.

    I'm not real sure about this one seams fishy to me.

  11. #19816
    Regular Member


    Posts: 22
    Quote Originally Posted by BigTe  [View Original Post]
    I recently seen Sydney, she sent me some new pics and I was on my way! LOL. She's now blonde with a phatt ass, my weakness!

    If you have her # give her a call.
    Yeah those pics are breathtaking. Someone else recently posted that she only did outcall. Has that changed? I'm an hour away.

  12. #19815

    Tipping

    Quote Originally Posted by PearishBA  [View Original Post]
    That was a joke, as in dividing their $400 rates on tryst by 4 and that's all we pay for the visit.

    I'm still not convinced you aren't a certain provider trying to kick some sand over your trail. But if you do piss standing up, you need to be re-born again hard. Let this account die on the vine and rejoin as MeanJoeGreen. Add some numbers or exclamation points to the end of that shit if its taken. LOL.

    Every dude should be trying to pay as little as possible. This is about sex, to think about it in terms of money is to think like the chick. Dollars only open the pussy, they don't make it wet. No matter how much she lies to you saying it does.
    Thanks. And I still don't blame you for being suspicious. Better safe than sorry. And although I appreciate the advice re my username, I'll leave it as is. I'm hoping an appointment I made with a provider for today (a new one to me) goes through. If it does, I'll report on it here for the benefit of the collective. And if I enjoy the visit, you'll just have to tolerate yet another "glowing" review. If I have a poor experience, I'll write about it here for others to benefit just as you all have done.

    Thanks to those who chimed in regarding tipping. Seems like a mini-consensus is tip if you want, but it's certainly not expected or the norm.

  13. #19814

    A nice time with Nana

    https://cincinnati.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/nana-wants-to-play/237199621106

    I liked the look of Nana's photos and texted her a little before noon. She responded immediately and was available so I headed that way. She kept up good communications throughout. She's in a notel in Sharonville. A little worrying, but all was well.

    In person, Nana is just like her photos. Early 30's but could pass for younger. She's friendly and personable, no signs of use and no smoke smell. Nana has lovely smooth skin and a deliciously squeezable bum. Yes she's a big girl but that's what I like.

    BBBJ / DT was excellent. I couldn't finish that way (my fault, not hers) so finished with a sensual HJ.

    Nana was available early in the day, awake, alert, sweet natured and didn't ghost me. That alone makes her a rare bird these days! One to repeat.

    Best regards from.

    London W2.

  14. #19813

    Full Metal Jacket

    Quote Originally Posted by GreenFields  [View Original Post]
    Thanks. So what constitutes a 25% tip from you? And do you do it every time with a favored provider? And I know this is really showing my greenness, but if we're supposed to put our donation in an envelope and put it somewhere visible upfront, how do you add to that amount? Particularly with a new provider who you don't know if you like or not?

    Thanks in advance for being patient and answering what are ignorant (hopefully not stupid) questions.
    That was a joke, as in dividing their $400 rates on tryst by 4 and that's all we pay for the visit.

    I'm still not convinced you aren't a certain provider trying to kick some sand over your trail. But if you do piss standing up, you need to be re-born again hard. Let this account die on the vine and rejoin as MeanJoeGreen. Add some numbers or exclamation points to the end of that shit if its taken. LOL.

    Every dude should be trying to pay as little as possible. This is about sex, to think about it in terms of money is to think like the chick. Dollars only open the pussy, they don't make it wet. No matter how much she lies to you saying it does.

  15. #19812

    Re: Tipping

    Quote Originally Posted by GreenFields  [View Original Post]
    Thanks. So what constitutes a 25% tip from you? And do you do it every time with a favored provider? And I know this is really showing my greenness, but if we're supposed to put our donation in an envelope and put it somewhere visible upfront, how do you add to that amount? Particularly with a new provider who you don't know if you like or not?

    Thanks in advance for being patient and answering what are ignorant (hopefully not stupid) questions.
    First off I rarely tip. Only if service was above and beyond, we went over on time, or if she was someone I see on a regular basis what I ever tip. If talking about AMP tips those are negotiations had prior to the finish, so I would not tip after that. I think the whole envelope deal is something providers put in their ads to give the appearance that you are not paying for sex, in other words somehow proving that everything that happened was just natural and they can't get busted for negotiating sex for money. After 25 plus years I've been doing this I have never once put money in an envelope on a dresser or a nightstand for anyone. That just give them the opportunity to grab that money and run and or rip you off in some fashion. I never pay until services are rendered.

    I know you are new, green, and asking for advice but the best advice I can give you his act like you've been there before and you will be fine. You have to have some common sense in this Hobby and not open yourself up to getting ripped off in any way. If I am at any type of massage parlor and they asked me have you been here before I always say yes if they say when I just make something up. I make up names of people I have seen there make your story sound believable because none of these girls have been there longer than a couple of months at best anyway. When they get near you then you are face down on the table light liquor after leg compliment them on their muscle tone and they will realize you have been there before and know what you're doing. All they're trying to get a is whether or not you are law enforcement. Never asked question side how much do you charge for XYZ. What they ask what do you want? I always say everything or make the blowjob motion with your hand and tongue in your cheek going back and forth, they get the picture it's not their first rodeo.

    Maybe the Eros girls require an envelope, the high honorarium hotties, but I've not seen any of them. As a matter of fact, the most I ever paid was $250 and that was a provider recommended to me by someone on this board who told me I would not be disappointed, and I wasn't. I saw her several times after that.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape