Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 279 of 875 FirstFirst ... 179 229 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 329 379 779 ... LastLast
Results 4,171 to 4,185 of 13123
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8953
    Quote Originally Posted by RouletteWheel  [View Original Post]
    I've always and only visited with well reviewed escorts.
    You've been around for a while and have a few posts. But have provided zero reviews of your experiences. This site only works for us by guys posting their good and bad experiences so we all learn. Please participate in that.

    SW hunting is like big game hunting in the Serengeti. You see the good, the bad, and the ugly. It can be rewarding, but there are dangers. I've strolled for SWs in Philly, Camden NJ, and all over NYC and I've seen the horrors of crime and addiction as well as the occasional beautiful flower.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/cust...MongeringRules

    Read this! Learn it! Live it!

    The SW scene in Pittsburgh is almost dead, but there are still some out there that aren't too bad. Watch out for trannies though!

  2. #8952

    Rules

    Quote Originally Posted by RouletteWheel  [View Original Post]
    Hey mongers, so I've always only ever used well reviewed escorts and now that prices are going higher, I've been desperately wanting to try to start with SW's. Problem is that I just moved here a couple of years ago and tried a few times driving around but for:

    1) I don't know what streets to go to.

    2) I can't figure out how to tell a SW from a regular individual.

    3) how to approach one after you spot them.

    4) where to go after you pick one up.

    Basically I need a guide LOL.

    If anyone's willing to lend some advice I would be extremely grateful and please feel free to PM me if you would rather not post on here. Thank you in advance!
    On here you'll find a couple of lists of the rules for street pickups. As they say, read them over and over, memorize them and follow them. Otherwise, you stand a high chance of getting into very serious trouble. Others here will no doubt list the links to the rules, but if you can't find them on this site, you probably should stay off the streets.

  3. #8951
    Quote Originally Posted by Madara84  [View Original Post]
    Just had a great consultation with Lexi who I met at the Huntington station. Amazing figure very pretty brunette with a perky set usually walks around in a hoodie. We consulted in my car and she's quite the speaker. Asked 3 for her services and I gave her 4 part because I didn't have change and part because I believe in merit based raises! She was ecstatic about the increase and earned every penny. Will definitely repeat.
    Assuming it was the same Lexi, and I believe it is, I echo this report. Among the most talented musicians I've met, very personable, and easy going. Notnreally my type as far as instant attraction, but wow, a very talented performer.

  4. #8950

    Advise for newbie to SW

    Hello fellow mongers. I've always and only visited with well reviewed escorts. But since prices have been going up I've been wanting to try my hand at SW. I'm also fairly new to this city, only been living here for a few years but never really got to know the town because of work. So problems I'm facing is:

    1) When and what streets to go to.

    2) how to spot an actual SW from a normal person.

    3) how to approach one after spotting and what to say.

    4) where to go to take care of business.

    I guess I basically need a guide LOL.

    But seriously, I've tried going down Kensington once and pulled up to what I thought was a SW and got cursed out at. So ever since then I never tried again. Any and all advise would help tremendously and feel free to PM me if it makes it easier. Thanks in advance!

  5. #8949

    Advice for SW newbie

    Hey mongers, so I've always only ever used well reviewed escorts and now that prices are going higher, I've been desperately wanting to try to start with SW's. Problem is that I just moved here a couple of years ago and tried a few times driving around but for:

    1) I don't know what streets to go to.

    2) I can't figure out how to tell a SW from a regular individual.

    3) how to approach one after you spot them.

    4) where to go after you pick one up.

    Basically I need a guide LOL.

    If anyone's willing to lend some advice I would be extremely grateful and please feel free to PM me if you would rather not post on here. Thank you in advance!

  6. #8948

    Where can I find her

    Quote Originally Posted by StormRanger  [View Original Post]
    I agree with the report on Alyssa. Found her across from Huntingdon station Friday night. Parked at my spot and got a really good bbbjcimsw, didn't miss a drop. Started slow and sensual, picked up the pace perfectly, didn't rush. She only asked for 25. I thought she was VERY good looking for a homeless SW. She'd get my interest in a bar or anywhere.
    Just want to know where can I find her at.

  7. #8947
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayke00  [View Original Post]
    Also, the direction of the arms on this specific symbol matters.

    The Falun Gong movement in eastern religion has a "mirror image" of a swastika; note that the arms on the symbol are pointing in the opposite direction of a swastika.
    Yes. It's a symbol with a long history. It's shown up on prehistoric caves, it's associated with Hinduism.

    Can we stop? I think we all know a WSW on the ave didn't get it for its association with Hinduism.

    Granted, as mongers who are paying addicts for sex, we probably shouldn't be too judgey, but for me, it would be a turn off. If it's not for you, that's fine too.

    As a side note. I've seen it in tiles before. Tiles that pre-date the third Reich. There's a theater in Philly. I forget which. But they have it in tiles. With the arms pointed the "bad way", and they have a little notice about it, as well as the history. I guess they got tired of people asking.

    I know of another historic entity that changed out the tile because they got tired of the hassle.

  8. #8946

    Symbolism

    Quote Originally Posted by Fffinster  [View Original Post]
    The swastika was not always a Nazi or white supremacy symbol. It has religious significance across Eurasia. In Hindu and Buddhist cultures, it is a holy symbol.
    Also, the direction of the arms on this specific symbol matters.

    The Falun Gong movement in eastern religion has a "mirror image" of a swastika; note that the arms on the symbol are pointing in the opposite direction of a swastika.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Falun_Gong_Logo.svg.jpg‎  

  9. #8945

    Symbol

    Quote Originally Posted by Fffinster  [View Original Post]
    The swastika was not always a Nazi or white supremacy symbol. It has religious significance across Eurasia. In Hindu and Buddhist cultures, it is a holy symbol.
    Yes, but people using it today only use it because of its Nazi symbolism. Kind of like people who use the Confederate Battle Flag. They might be uninformed, but they have an idea that it's not something used by people who mean well.

  10. #8944

    Alyssa

    I agree with the report on Alyssa. Found her across from Huntingdon station Friday night. Parked at my spot and got a really good bbbjcimsw, didn't miss a drop. Started slow and sensual, picked up the pace perfectly, didn't rush. She only asked for 25. I thought she was VERY good looking for a homeless SW. She'd get my interest in a bar or anywhere.

  11. #8943

    Was the tat really.

    Quote Originally Posted by AnonBuxz  [View Original Post]
    Decent looking face, average height (5'3-5'6 ish), skinny-ish (tiny bit of a belly) dirty blonde, nice plump ass w / a swastika on the left ass cheek, good at playing the flute. Would recommend if anyone wants to reach out; don't have a phone number, but do have a location of "residence. ".
    The swastika was not always a Nazi or white supremacy symbol. It has religious significance across Eurasia. In Hindu and Buddhist cultures, it is a holy symbol.

  12. #8942

    Swastika

    Quote Originally Posted by JTown74  [View Original Post]
    That tat would be a bit of a turn off.
    I just tried to not pay attention to it much.

  13. #8941
    Quote Originally Posted by AnonBuxz  [View Original Post]
    Decent looking face, average height (5'3-5'6 ish), skinny-ish (tiny bit of a belly) dirty blonde, nice plump ass w / a swastika on the left ass cheek, good at playing the flute. Would recommend if anyone wants to reach out; don't have a phone number, but do have a location of "residence. ".
    That tat would be a bit of a turn off.

  14. #8940

    Alyssa

    Decent looking face, average height (5'3-5'6 ish), skinny-ish (tiny bit of a belly) dirty blonde, nice plump ass w / a swastika on the left ass cheek, good at playing the flute. Would recommend if anyone wants to reach out; don't have a phone number, but do have a location of "residence. ".

  15. #8939

    Lexi

    Quote Originally Posted by Shampoo55  [View Original Post]
    Good show! That merit based raise will make sure she remembers you and next time she'll walk by a couple other cars to get in yours! She might even tell her friends, whens he brags, and that can't hurt either.
    I've been trying to track down a Lexi I met there about a year ago. Tall like 5'10, reddish curly hair. If she fits the bill and you have digits can you DM me? Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape