Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,171 to 4,185 of 13123
-
05-08-21 10:32 #8953Senior Member

Posts: 167You've been around for a while and have a few posts. But have provided zero reviews of your experiences. This site only works for us by guys posting their good and bad experiences so we all learn. Please participate in that.
Originally Posted by RouletteWheel
[View Original Post]
SW hunting is like big game hunting in the Serengeti. You see the good, the bad, and the ugly. It can be rewarding, but there are dangers. I've strolled for SWs in Philly, Camden NJ, and all over NYC and I've seen the horrors of crime and addiction as well as the occasional beautiful flower.
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/cust...MongeringRules
Read this! Learn it! Live it!
The SW scene in Pittsburgh is almost dead, but there are still some out there that aren't too bad. Watch out for trannies though!
-
05-08-21 09:42 #8952Senior Member

Posts: 720Rules
On here you'll find a couple of lists of the rules for street pickups. As they say, read them over and over, memorize them and follow them. Otherwise, you stand a high chance of getting into very serious trouble. Others here will no doubt list the links to the rules, but if you can't find them on this site, you probably should stay off the streets.
Originally Posted by RouletteWheel
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-21 09:41 #8951Senior Member

Posts: 129Assuming it was the same Lexi, and I believe it is, I echo this report. Among the most talented musicians I've met, very personable, and easy going. Notnreally my type as far as instant attraction, but wow, a very talented performer.
Originally Posted by Madara84
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-21 05:41 #8950Senior Member

Posts: 38Advise for newbie to SW
Hello fellow mongers. I've always and only visited with well reviewed escorts. But since prices have been going up I've been wanting to try my hand at SW. I'm also fairly new to this city, only been living here for a few years but never really got to know the town because of work. So problems I'm facing is:
1) When and what streets to go to.
2) how to spot an actual SW from a normal person.
3) how to approach one after spotting and what to say.
4) where to go to take care of business.
I guess I basically need a guide LOL.
But seriously, I've tried going down Kensington once and pulled up to what I thought was a SW and got cursed out at. So ever since then I never tried again. Any and all advise would help tremendously and feel free to PM me if it makes it easier. Thanks in advance!
-
05-08-21 03:33 #8949Senior Member

Posts: 38Advice for SW newbie
Hey mongers, so I've always only ever used well reviewed escorts and now that prices are going higher, I've been desperately wanting to try to start with SW's. Problem is that I just moved here a couple of years ago and tried a few times driving around but for:
1) I don't know what streets to go to.
2) I can't figure out how to tell a SW from a regular individual.
3) how to approach one after you spot them.
4) where to go after you pick one up.
Basically I need a guide LOL.
If anyone's willing to lend some advice I would be extremely grateful and please feel free to PM me if you would rather not post on here. Thank you in advance!
-
05-05-21 22:11 #8948Regular Member

Posts: 3Where can I find her
Just want to know where can I find her at.
Originally Posted by StormRanger
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-21 16:39 #8947Senior Member

Posts: 129Yes. It's a symbol with a long history. It's shown up on prehistoric caves, it's associated with Hinduism.
Originally Posted by Jayke00
[View Original Post]
Can we stop? I think we all know a WSW on the ave didn't get it for its association with Hinduism.
Granted, as mongers who are paying addicts for sex, we probably shouldn't be too judgey, but for me, it would be a turn off. If it's not for you, that's fine too.
As a side note. I've seen it in tiles before. Tiles that pre-date the third Reich. There's a theater in Philly. I forget which. But they have it in tiles. With the arms pointed the "bad way", and they have a little notice about it, as well as the history. I guess they got tired of people asking.
I know of another historic entity that changed out the tile because they got tired of the hassle.
-
05-05-21 09:38 #8946Senior Member

Posts: 630Symbolism
Also, the direction of the arms on this specific symbol matters.
Originally Posted by Fffinster
[View Original Post]
The Falun Gong movement in eastern religion has a "mirror image" of a swastika; note that the arms on the symbol are pointing in the opposite direction of a swastika.
-
05-04-21 21:43 #8945Senior Member

Posts: 720Symbol
Yes, but people using it today only use it because of its Nazi symbolism. Kind of like people who use the Confederate Battle Flag. They might be uninformed, but they have an idea that it's not something used by people who mean well.
Originally Posted by Fffinster
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-21 12:12 #8944Senior Member

Posts: 167Alyssa
I agree with the report on Alyssa. Found her across from Huntingdon station Friday night. Parked at my spot and got a really good bbbjcimsw, didn't miss a drop. Started slow and sensual, picked up the pace perfectly, didn't rush. She only asked for 25. I thought she was VERY good looking for a homeless SW. She'd get my interest in a bar or anywhere.
-
05-03-21 19:47 #8943Senior Member

Posts: 227Was the tat really.
The swastika was not always a Nazi or white supremacy symbol. It has religious significance across Eurasia. In Hindu and Buddhist cultures, it is a holy symbol.
Originally Posted by AnonBuxz
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-21 13:32 #8942Banned Member

Posts: 213Swastika
I just tried to not pay attention to it much.
Originally Posted by JTown74
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-21 11:50 #8941Senior Member

Posts: 129That tat would be a bit of a turn off.
Originally Posted by AnonBuxz
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-21 23:00 #8940Banned Member

Posts: 213Alyssa
Decent looking face, average height (5'3-5'6 ish), skinny-ish (tiny bit of a belly) dirty blonde, nice plump ass w / a swastika on the left ass cheek, good at playing the flute. Would recommend if anyone wants to reach out; don't have a phone number, but do have a location of "residence. ".
-
05-02-21 13:33 #8939Senior Member

Posts: 130Lexi
I've been trying to track down a Lexi I met there about a year ago. Tall like 5'10, reddish curly hair. If she fits the bill and you have digits can you DM me? Thanks.
Originally Posted by Shampoo55
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





