Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,186 to 4,200 of 13123
-
04-28-21 12:36 #8938Senior Member

Posts: 2788Thanks for the Report!
Good show! That merit based raise will make sure she remembers you and next time she'll walk by a couple other cars to get in yours! She might even tell her friends, whens he brags, and that can't hurt either.
Originally Posted by Madara84
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-21 05:46 #8937Senior Member

Posts: 28Lexi
Just had a great consultation with Lexi who I met at the Huntington station. Amazing figure very pretty brunette with a perky set usually walks around in a hoodie. We consulted in my car and she's quite the speaker. Asked 3 for her services and I gave her 4 part because I didn't have change and part because I believe in merit based raises! She was ecstatic about the increase and earned every penny. Will definitely repeat.
-
04-27-21 22:18 #8936Regular Member

Posts: 22Amanda
Has Anyone seen this girl. She's almost 6 ft tall and from NE Philly I used to se her on Allegheny or near Walgreens. Haven't seen her for months so out of curiosity and concern Weigh in if you have any news on her.
Please.
-
04-25-21 09:09 #8935Senior Member

Posts: 129Don't miss Missie
Had a very good experience with Missie.
NY accent, glasses, thin, looks very clean. She asks a little more, but she does a solid job and was very professional. Picked up near Huntington station.
Does anyone know what happened to Nikki? She was usually not down by tioga, shorter blonde hair, nose ring, thin, sometimes had a small dog with her?
-
04-24-21 01:08 #8934Senior Member

Posts: 108I checked it out. Thank you. It's not much. Too bad we don't have a porn video section for all the hooker on this site. Any other mongers got a rec?
Originally Posted by WookieWonka
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-21 16:02 #8933Senior Member

Posts: 644Yeah. I rarely pick up anything off the Ave. I usually just ride for the scenery. The only one I have picked up recently was Sharon and I just text her and she'll meet me off the ave. The Old York Road area would still have a few options off the side streets. But that's totally gone now. I just stick with some regulars I have saved in my phone for now.
Originally Posted by WookieWonka
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-21 11:36 #8932Senior Member

Posts: 477Kensington Stroll. Jordan and Annie
Was the slowest I've seen the Kensington stroll yesterday from 2 pm-5 pm and I wanted to give up real bad but I kept at it. Good thing I did. At 5 pm I picked up WSW Jordan at Kensington and Allegheny. BBBJ was awful because she kept falling asleep with my dick in her mouth. Her habit seems to be getting worse. But her pussy was small and tight. She woke up every time I went balls deep in her. And at 7 pm I picked up WSW Anne of CookyJar fame and wow she did not disappoint.
-
04-23-21 09:24 #8931Senior Member

Posts: 2788How to
Go to each states General section, scroll down to the User Blog section and create your own thread.
Originally Posted by MidniteCowboy5
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-21 06:39 #8930Senior Member

Posts: 113I think there are more mongers than girls. They are there but get scooped up quick if they look remotely decent and a lot have regulars and use cell phones / social media to meet up. I do some drive throughs a couple times a month to just look. Seems like there are some busy hours, also noticed more girls hanging back off the main strolls like one block over either side of the ave on my drive throughs. Also on my drives it seems like a busy time between 5 and 7 am I think LEO probably has a shift change then or something because just after 7 am I notice a surge in their presence. Thats my observations based on 2 or 3 drive throughs a month to site see. The ave has gotten a bit scary and with the opioid epidemic there are vastly more walking dead than gems out there. I usually save my money and hit high mileage strip clubs or AMPs. It costs me more but less risk. These days the streets and people scare me way more than LEO. I have experimented with cruising around cheap motels around check out times on weekdays and picked up a couple ladies who wanted to keep their room another day but that was in winter. I got a few hours of fun for the cost of a motel room and breakfast each time. Seems like that was a fluke since it hasn't panned out recently.
Originally Posted by HugeMat
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-21 06:16 #8929Senior Member

Posts: 113For porn related stuff I use theporndude {dot} com as my go to. It links to pretty much all the sites worth visiting or is a really good starting point.
Originally Posted by MidniteCowboy5
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-21 01:36 #8928Senior Member

Posts: 108Hooker Porn uploads and sites
Hooker Porn uploads and sites.
I really want to create a folder for all 50 states on the site to post their favorite hooker videos or porn sites. Its getting super rare and hard to find via porn sites like porn hub and vxvids. I am bored of always going to the muzzle mix. I can't be going out there all the time on the streets and need something to hold me up. Lmk guys how I can do this? I am a senior member. I want to include all users all states.
-
04-21-21 18:20 #8927Senior Member

Posts: 644Strolls are dead
Was driving around last weekend and decided to ride thru the strolls. Both the K & Torresdale had nothing for me (a few stragglers on the K but nothing I would pick up). Also Old York Road is officially done, its been fallen off from what it used to be but you could always catch something on 13th and butler or lycoming. But now they've opened up an after hours club right on Old York Road and Butler (the old furniture store & junkyard) and its fucked up whatever SW action that was left. The people going into the club park all around that area now so the SW won't come out. Smh. Its officially a wrap for anyone that wanted to dabble in black street walkers.
-
04-20-21 20:46 #8926Banned Member

Posts: 213Gina
What a nice dream I had. Found her near Kenz & Lehigh, took her to an off-street, explored the mudhole, etc. Was a fun time.
Originally Posted by AnonBuxz
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-21 17:38 #8925Regular Member

Posts: 22Her first name Was she tall, her age, was she a K&A girl or Huntington stand out please share what you know. I have a lot of numbers that were good for a long time. They were good SW providers unseen for a long time I want to know when something definitive like this happens I want to know who it was. I thought a few months back when Cat died that someone was going to put up a memorial page that we could refer to but doesn't seem to have happened.
Originally Posted by Lance547
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-21 10:15 #8924Senior Member

Posts: 987The problem is that there is no new talent coming in to replace the veterans who are one by one fading away for good, moving away, or retiring.
Originally Posted by ForthRyte
[View Original Post]
That said, many vets are missing and I haven't seen them in months, even online. I asked around the other day and found out one known pretty girl was killed as she was hit by the train about 2 months ago. Not going to disclose her name but this should be the news article:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.fox...m-platform.amp












Reply With Quote




