Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 569 of 1654 FirstFirst ... 69 469 519 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 619 669 1069 1569 ... LastLast
Results 8,521 to 8,535 of 24805
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16285
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 132
    Quote Originally Posted by MongerDaddy  [View Original Post]
    Mad?

    You think I'm Hannah? Lololol. Creepy.
    If you are not Hannah you are definitely her pimp or a sad simp. We all pay for it in the end dummy.

  2. #16284
    Quote Originally Posted by MongerDaddy  [View Original Post]
    Maybe it's not a lifestyle or hobby to be a monger though maybe it just means you glorify paying for escorts which is creepy riggght?

    I'll tell you what's really fucking creepy Hanna, it's chicks who sell pussy and feel so bad about it that they make fake users on hooker site to fingerwag the men they resent because somehow it's their fault that you have to sell pussy.

    That's really fucking creepy.

    A2
    Mad?

    You think I'm Hannah? Lololol. Creepy.

  3. #16283
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyJack42  [View Original Post]
    This one came to my room near the airport last week. A little more chubby than her pictures represent but still got the job done. Actually she was a total freak and made a total mess of my bed. I'll be giving her a call the next time I'm in town.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/marissa-...napolis-924766
    Marissa a is a great provider. I've seen her several times, and have never been disappointed by her services. She is a bit thicker than her picture suggest, but still cute as hell, with a devilish smirk that her performance absolutely justifies.

    She also can be a bit hit or miss in responding, but when I do get to see her it's always a great time. She loves devouring a cock, she is extremely enthusiastic in every position you can think of, and is very receptive to DATY. I have never felt rushed and have even gotten an impromptu second round, because she was still raring to go.

    One of my favorite current providers on the are.

  4. #16282
    Quote Originally Posted by KeithD  [View Original Post]
    I hooked up with her a couple of times, it really wasn't good. Definitely not 600 good, and she's not as good looking as those pics, which are definitely several years old.

    Stop feeding the GPS these women have, they aren't worth it.
    Thanks for the intel. Good to know, though there was about a zero percent chance I saw her at those ratesI've only met a very small number of girls who are even close to pics. Sometimes I think it's my mind just wishful thinking when looking though. That and VERY good camera work on angles and poses.

  5. #16281

    Non-performer

    Quote Originally Posted by XxxMail77  [View Original Post]
    If I had the discretionary funds I'd do the same. She looks amazing and if she can perform on par with her looks. It would be money well spent.
    I hooked up with her a couple of times, it really wasn't good. Definitely not 600 good, and she's not as good looking as those pics, which are definitely several years old.

    Stop feeding the GPS these women have, they aren't worth it.

  6. #16280
    Maybe it's not a lifestyle or hobby to be a monger though maybe it just means you glorify paying for escorts which is creepy riggght?

    I'll tell you what's really fucking creepy Hanna, it's chicks who sell pussy and feel so bad about it that they make fake users on hooker site to fingerwag the men they resent because somehow it's their fault that you have to sell pussy.

    That's really fucking creepy.

    A2

  7. #16279

    Marissa

    Quote Originally Posted by Zerbert003  [View Original Post]
    She has always responded very well for me at that number. Here is her main ad:

    https://tryst.link/escort/rizzy_baby

    She's 5'10" and has some booty, so makes her seem a bit bigger, but damn she has smooth skin and such a beautiful face to look at while she stares back at you as she is sucking away. I have never had a bad experience with her and doubt I ever will. She's not much of a time watcher either.
    I've seen her many times. She's sweet. Her issues and BF can be a little problem but she's sweet. She's my go to for sure.

  8. #16278
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigred2006  [View Original Post]
    I've paid prices like hers and even a little more. Occasionally I don't mind. She wouldn't be a regular whereas there have been times I've seen someone from DI 3-4 times in a month. With all the positives I might have to give her a go.
    If I had the discretionary funds I'd do the same. She looks amazing and if she can perform on par with her looks. It would be money well spent.

  9. #16277

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by UglyDrunkling  [View Original Post]
    Or she'll move to a town where that's the going rate. And if she looks like her pics she'll do just fine. Time with ladies is like the ultimate NFT. It's just not up to us to say what they're worth. If she can get that rate, good for her.
    I've paid prices like hers and even a little more. Occasionally I don't mind. She wouldn't be a regular whereas there have been times I've seen someone from DI 3-4 times in a month. With all the positives I might have to give her a go.

  10. #16276

    The ladies get to call it

    Quote Originally Posted by KeithD  [View Original Post]
    Doesn't really matter what the woman wants to charge. She ain't worth 600 a session, no ***** here is. The best DI girls charge half, and they are pros. She's some noblesville chick with GPS. She will either realize no one is dumb enough to pay that and lower her rates, or she'll quit.
    Or she'll move to a town where that's the going rate. And if she looks like her pics she'll do just fine. Time with ladies is like the ultimate NFT. It's just not up to us to say what they're worth. If she can get that rate, good for her.

  11. #16275

    MMGEG will be back

    Quote Originally Posted by Demoan1313  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen MMGEG around or posting for a while. Does anyone know if she is still available?
    She still has business in Indy for the next few months so let her know so she'll give you a heads up LOL.

    I just texted w her last wknd and she's loving her new town and doing well.

  12. #16274

    There's different perceptions

    Quote Originally Posted by KeithD  [View Original Post]
    Doesn't really matter what the woman wants to charge. She ain't worth 600 a session, no ***** here is. The best DI girls charge half, and they are pros. She's some noblesville chick with GPS. She will either realize no one is dumb enough to pay that and lower her rates, or she'll quit.
    There are people that will pay the 600 and even more. Some guys might like the illusion that because it's high priced it's not use that much. Some guys $600 and $100 is pretty much no difference to them.

  13. #16273
    Regular Member


    Posts: 16

    It is.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pivot2012  [View Original Post]
    She looks a lot like a girl I hooked up with off SA last January. And she lived in Noblesville.
    That's the one from SA. I hooked up with her last year as well for way way less. Probably got a taste of that easy money and finally just accepts the reality of what she is. Nothing wrong with it, she was super cool at the time.

  14. #16272
    Quote Originally Posted by KeithD  [View Original Post]
    I met her before (pre-covid), she used to clean in lingerie, she's a cool chick, pics are accurate.
    She looks a lot like a girl I hooked up with off SA last January. And she lived in Noblesville.

  15. #16271

    Alexandra

    I tried contacting Alexandra because she is in Davenport IA. The number she provides says it's no longer in service. Does anyone have her number? Can you PM me please.

    https://quad-cities.skipthegames.com...c/380842526780

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape