Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 569 of 1655 FirstFirst ... 69 469 519 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 619 669 1069 1569 ... LastLast
Results 8,521 to 8,535 of 24823
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16303
    Quote Originally Posted by Garmila  [View Original Post]
    Whoever it is is Creepy for sure. Their attempt to promote Hanna has gone opposite I would say. Don't care if she can deepthroat the boys & the cock + run her tongue up the ass at the same time. There's a loose screw or two here.
    I don't think escorts come of this forum to promote anything. It must just be recreational in light of this very small group of creeps who think they're in some fraternity that doesn't exist.

    LOL.[Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  2. #16302

    Creepy

    Quote Originally Posted by SlummiesChap  [View Original Post]
    Monger daddy's favorite word is creepy.
    Whoever it is is Creepy for sure. Their attempt to promote Hanna has gone opposite I would say. Don't care if she can deepthroat the boys & the cock + run her tongue up the ass at the same time. There's a loose screw or two here.

  3. #16301
    Administrator


    Posts: 5255

    I don't think you're Hanna

    Quote Originally Posted by MongerDaddy  [View Original Post]
    Mad?

    You think I'm Hannah? Lololol. Creepy.
    I know you are, it's sad that you think every guy on this forum can't tell you're a chick who hates her job.

    Sad.

  4. #16300

    Monger Daddy's favorite word is creepy

    Quote Originally Posted by MongerDaddy  [View Original Post]
    Mad?

    You think I'm Hannah? Lololol. Creepy.
    Monger daddy's favorite word is creepy.

  5. #16299

    Sevan

    I have seen her several times and actually I use her real name so I think I spelled her online name incorrectly. Those that know her, also know she's notorious for being late. That's a reason I stopped seeing her. But today I decided to give it another try. Contacted her two hours before hand. She said she had just gotten out of the shower, So I thought great, two hours for her to get ready. It's about a 35 minute drive to where she's at. She asked if I could stop and get her something to eat and some cigarettes. Texted her when I left, texted her on the way, texted her when I left the restaurant and said I'll be there in one minute. Texted when I parked and she texted back and told me which door to park at and she would be out in a minute. I texted five minutes later, it was read and no response, five more minutes, texted, it was read and no response, five more minutes, texted, it was read and no response. So I left. I figured 15 minutes was enough. Texted her again and said thank you. She finally texted back and had a story as she always does. This time the hotel WiFi has gone out LOL. I guess she didn't know that I was actually using the same WiFi from the parking lot. Then she proceeded to tell me how horrible I was, and that she hadn't eaten and that she needed the money and. And how it was all my fault. I said I waited 15 minutes and she needed to look in the mirror to point blame. I definitely won't be trying that again unfortunately.

  6. #16298

    You're not very convincing

    Quote Originally Posted by MongerDaddy  [View Original Post]
    Mad?

    You think I'm Hannah? Lololol. Creepy.
    If you are not Hannah why would you come to an escort review site and call people creepy.

  7. #16297

    You can read into what you will

    Idk if its she's got other things to do or if its true. Either way be careful.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_2021-05-02-16-17-50.jpg‎  

  8. #16296
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 132
    Quote Originally Posted by MongerDaddy  [View Original Post]
    Mad?

    You think I'm Hannah? Lololol. Creepy.
    If you are not Hannah you are definitely her pimp or a sad simp. We all pay for it in the end dummy.

  9. #16295
    Quote Originally Posted by MongerDaddy  [View Original Post]
    Maybe it's not a lifestyle or hobby to be a monger though maybe it just means you glorify paying for escorts which is creepy riggght?

    I'll tell you what's really fucking creepy Hanna, it's chicks who sell pussy and feel so bad about it that they make fake users on hooker site to fingerwag the men they resent because somehow it's their fault that you have to sell pussy.

    That's really fucking creepy.

    A2
    Mad?

    You think I'm Hannah? Lololol. Creepy.

  10. #16294
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyJack42  [View Original Post]
    This one came to my room near the airport last week. A little more chubby than her pictures represent but still got the job done. Actually she was a total freak and made a total mess of my bed. I'll be giving her a call the next time I'm in town.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/marissa-...napolis-924766
    Marissa a is a great provider. I've seen her several times, and have never been disappointed by her services. She is a bit thicker than her picture suggest, but still cute as hell, with a devilish smirk that her performance absolutely justifies.

    She also can be a bit hit or miss in responding, but when I do get to see her it's always a great time. She loves devouring a cock, she is extremely enthusiastic in every position you can think of, and is very receptive to DATY. I have never felt rushed and have even gotten an impromptu second round, because she was still raring to go.

    One of my favorite current providers on the are.

  11. #16293
    Quote Originally Posted by KeithD  [View Original Post]
    I hooked up with her a couple of times, it really wasn't good. Definitely not 600 good, and she's not as good looking as those pics, which are definitely several years old.

    Stop feeding the GPS these women have, they aren't worth it.
    Thanks for the intel. Good to know, though there was about a zero percent chance I saw her at those ratesI've only met a very small number of girls who are even close to pics. Sometimes I think it's my mind just wishful thinking when looking though. That and VERY good camera work on angles and poses.

  12. #16292

    Non-performer

    Quote Originally Posted by XxxMail77  [View Original Post]
    If I had the discretionary funds I'd do the same. She looks amazing and if she can perform on par with her looks. It would be money well spent.
    I hooked up with her a couple of times, it really wasn't good. Definitely not 600 good, and she's not as good looking as those pics, which are definitely several years old.

    Stop feeding the GPS these women have, they aren't worth it.

  13. #16291
    Maybe it's not a lifestyle or hobby to be a monger though maybe it just means you glorify paying for escorts which is creepy riggght?

    I'll tell you what's really fucking creepy Hanna, it's chicks who sell pussy and feel so bad about it that they make fake users on hooker site to fingerwag the men they resent because somehow it's their fault that you have to sell pussy.

    That's really fucking creepy.

    A2

  14. #16290

    Marissa

    Quote Originally Posted by Zerbert003  [View Original Post]
    She has always responded very well for me at that number. Here is her main ad:

    https://tryst.link/escort/rizzy_baby

    She's 5'10" and has some booty, so makes her seem a bit bigger, but damn she has smooth skin and such a beautiful face to look at while she stares back at you as she is sucking away. I have never had a bad experience with her and doubt I ever will. She's not much of a time watcher either.
    I've seen her many times. She's sweet. Her issues and BF can be a little problem but she's sweet. She's my go to for sure.

  15. #16289
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigred2006  [View Original Post]
    I've paid prices like hers and even a little more. Occasionally I don't mind. She wouldn't be a regular whereas there have been times I've seen someone from DI 3-4 times in a month. With all the positives I might have to give her a go.
    If I had the discretionary funds I'd do the same. She looks amazing and if she can perform on par with her looks. It would be money well spent.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape