Escort Review: Escort Reports
+
Submit Review
Results 8,521 to 8,535 of 24805
-
05-02-21 16:19 #16285Forum Advertiser

Posts: 132If you are not Hannah you are definitely her pimp or a sad simp. We all pay for it in the end dummy.
Originally Posted by MongerDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-21 11:05 #16284Regular Member

Posts: 5Mad?
Originally Posted by MongerDaddy
[View Original Post]
You think I'm Hannah? Lololol. Creepy.
-
05-02-21 10:28 #16283Senior Member

Posts: 350Marissa a is a great provider. I've seen her several times, and have never been disappointed by her services. She is a bit thicker than her picture suggest, but still cute as hell, with a devilish smirk that her performance absolutely justifies.
Originally Posted by HappyJack42
[View Original Post]
She also can be a bit hit or miss in responding, but when I do get to see her it's always a great time. She loves devouring a cock, she is extremely enthusiastic in every position you can think of, and is very receptive to DATY. I have never felt rushed and have even gotten an impromptu second round, because she was still raring to go.
One of my favorite current providers on the are.
-
05-02-21 09:30 #16282Senior Member

Posts: 220Thanks for the intel. Good to know, though there was about a zero percent chance I saw her at those ratesI've only met a very small number of girls who are even close to pics. Sometimes I think it's my mind just wishful thinking when looking though. That and VERY good camera work on angles and poses.
Originally Posted by KeithD
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-21 01:37 #16281Senior Member

Posts: 55Non-performer
I hooked up with her a couple of times, it really wasn't good. Definitely not 600 good, and she's not as good looking as those pics, which are definitely several years old.
Originally Posted by XxxMail77
[View Original Post]
Stop feeding the GPS these women have, they aren't worth it.
-
05-01-21 16:13 #16280Regular Member

Posts: 5Maybe it's not a lifestyle or hobby to be a monger though maybe it just means you glorify paying for escorts which is creepy riggght?
I'll tell you what's really fucking creepy Hanna, it's chicks who sell pussy and feel so bad about it that they make fake users on hooker site to fingerwag the men they resent because somehow it's their fault that you have to sell pussy.
That's really fucking creepy.
A2
-
05-01-21 16:02 #16279Senior Member

Posts: 81Marissa
I've seen her many times. She's sweet. Her issues and BF can be a little problem but she's sweet. She's my go to for sure.
Originally Posted by Zerbert003
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-21 14:47 #16278Senior Member

Posts: 220If I had the discretionary funds I'd do the same. She looks amazing and if she can perform on par with her looks. It would be money well spent.
Originally Posted by Bigred2006
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-21 14:11 #16277Senior Member

Posts: 1095Agreed
I've paid prices like hers and even a little more. Occasionally I don't mind. She wouldn't be a regular whereas there have been times I've seen someone from DI 3-4 times in a month. With all the positives I might have to give her a go.
Originally Posted by UglyDrunkling
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-21 01:25 #16276Regular Member

Posts: 8The ladies get to call it
Or she'll move to a town where that's the going rate. And if she looks like her pics she'll do just fine. Time with ladies is like the ultimate NFT. It's just not up to us to say what they're worth. If she can get that rate, good for her.
Originally Posted by KeithD
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-21 21:53 #16275Senior Member

Posts: 235MMGEG will be back
She still has business in Indy for the next few months so let her know so she'll give you a heads up LOL.
Originally Posted by Demoan1313
[View Original Post]
I just texted w her last wknd and she's loving her new town and doing well.
-
04-30-21 17:26 #16274Senior Member

Posts: 808There's different perceptions
There are people that will pay the 600 and even more. Some guys might like the illusion that because it's high priced it's not use that much. Some guys $600 and $100 is pretty much no difference to them.
Originally Posted by KeithD
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-21 17:01 #16273Regular Member

Posts: 16It is.
That's the one from SA. I hooked up with her last year as well for way way less. Probably got a taste of that easy money and finally just accepts the reality of what she is. Nothing wrong with it, she was super cool at the time.
Originally Posted by Pivot2012
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-21 15:35 #16272Senior Member

Posts: 32She looks a lot like a girl I hooked up with off SA last January. And she lived in Noblesville.
Originally Posted by KeithD
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-21 13:56 #16271Regular Member

Posts: 12Alexandra
I tried contacting Alexandra because she is in Davenport IA. The number she provides says it's no longer in service. Does anyone have her number? Can you PM me please.
https://quad-cities.skipthegames.com...c/380842526780










Reply With Quote





