Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This blog is moderated by BaldOldGuy
  1. #3493
    Quote Originally Posted by MyHobby  [View Original Post]
    I think an opening offer from them at $1,000 is a great start. My conversation would go: so you're thinking a couple hundred a week? That transitions well to: how many times a week? I've gotten several $100 hookups with this line of discussion. Even if I can't go low $1,000 a month ask is never more than $200 PPM and usually less.
    Man! Thats pure genius, good one!

  2. #3492
    Quote Originally Posted by YukPhu  [View Original Post]
    I believe one of the "gentlemen" here nicknamed her trashy sunshine. She doesn't put out for anything. Probably cobwebs up there. 😒 Anyway, in person, she looks a good deal more worn down than her pics imply.
    That's all too true! She loses track of everything, prior text messages, meets, and discussions.

  3. #3491
    Quote Originally Posted by ArchitexOne  [View Original Post]
    Only interested in a free dinner and the money. Very rarely puts out. Been many reviews about her. She did the same to me and just couldn't deal with the multiple daily texts.
    I believe one of the "gentlemen" here nicknamed her trashy sunshine. She doesn't put out for anything. Probably cobwebs up there. 😒 Anyway, in person, she looks a good deal more worn down than her pics imply.

  4. #3490

    Play her game

    Quote Originally Posted by ArchitexOne  [View Original Post]
    Only interested in a free dinner and the money. Very rarely puts out. Been many reviews about her. She did the same to me and just couldn't deal with the multiple daily texts.
    What someone should do is order the meal, excuse yourself to use the restroom and stick her with the bill. Mostly gold diggers looking for their handouts.

    Stay safe,

    PA.

  5. #3489
    Quote Originally Posted by FireBalls420  [View Original Post]
    https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...nrXzvJeXDWnjbg

    Has anyone ever had any exp with this one? I once exchanged my no with her, but since then she has been asking continuously for a meet. Almost 3,4 texts in a day.

    Seems something off with her.
    Only interested in a free dinner and the money. Very rarely puts out. Been many reviews about her. She did the same to me and just couldn't deal with the multiple daily texts.

  6. #3488
    Quote Originally Posted by FireBalls420  [View Original Post]
    https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...nrXzvJeXDWnjbg

    Has anyone ever had any exp with this one? I once exchanged my no with her, but since then she has been asking continuously for a meet. Almost 3,4 texts in a day.

    Seems something off with her.
    Do NOT see her!

    I have and she will string you along for lunch and dinner dates for a fee. When the time comes for intimate, private time, she will delay, deflect, and deny. This goes back about two years ago. Search here for 'Trish', and you'll find 3 other reviews of her BS. When I saw her, she was driving a Lexus.

  7. #3487

    WYP. Middlebury trishy.

    https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...nrXzvJeXDWnjbg

    Has anyone ever had any exp with this one? I once exchanged my no with her, but since then she has been asking continuously for a meet. Almost 3,4 texts in a day.

    Seems something off with her.

  8. #3486
    Quote Originally Posted by ArchitexOne  [View Original Post]
    Avoid this one at all cost. She is bad news. Tried to con me that I got her pregnant and extort money.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/a6bec...d-fa431f68f234
    Speaking of that. I ran into some issues with an SA girl. Oh I forgot it takes 5 days for the BC to kick in. I know its not yours. Etc. Haven't heard from her since. Will I get served. LOL.

    Anyway I said that is enough. LOL. I am older. Vascetomy last month. No more worries. Haha. Was pretty easy but the recovery took a while. Not that easy. Kick in balls.

    If you are in this hobby it is a real plus if you slip in their raw now and then.

  9. #3485
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy  [View Original Post]
    I wouldn't put too much faith in any story or author coming from Reddit.
    I have a SB profile, and I can tell you from first hand experience that there are a lot of fake profiles on there. Whether they're created by SB employees remains unknown. But it does make sense, and would be profitable for the company to make a couple fake profiles here and there since they charge you credits to PM a member.

  10. #3484
    Quote Originally Posted by MyHobby  [View Original Post]
    I wouldn't put too much faith in any story or author coming from Reddit.

  11. #3483
    Quote Originally Posted by Sutigel2  [View Original Post]
    Very pretty girl. Seems nice enough. Single mom. Fairly easy to find on social media. Although she's a pretty girl, she has an inflated view of her worth as a SB. Claims to have gotten 1000 a month from sugar daddies. Likely looking for more.

    Also, her social media is a bit ghetto for an Italian girl from East Longmeadow.
    1000 a month from "sugar daddies" = 10 dad's at $100.

  12. #3482

    Sb

    Quote Originally Posted by MyHobby  [View Original Post]
    WOW! I joined to check it out and found the whole system too cumbersome. Never bought any credits. SA is work, but worth it, IMHO!

    Blue.

  13. #3481

    Secret Benefits employee expose


  14. #3480

    Brittnay

    She got fat. I remember she was slim, and would constantly harass you to meet up.

    Quote Originally Posted by AritexOne  [View Original Post]
    Avoid this one at all cost. She is bad news. Tried to con me that I got her pregnant and extort money.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/a6bec...d-fa431f68f234

  15. #3479

    Brittnay

    Avoid this one at all cost. She is bad news. Tried to con me that I got her pregnant and extort money.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/a6bec...d-fa431f68f234

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape