Thread: Seeking Arrangement and Other Dating Site Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 3,496 to 3,510 of 6988
-
05-03-21 12:54 #3493Senior Member

Posts: 480Man! Thats pure genius, good one!
Originally Posted by MyHobby
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-21 14:42 #3492Senior Member

Posts: 5229That's all too true! She loses track of everything, prior text messages, meets, and discussions.
Originally Posted by YukPhu
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-21 09:58 #3491Senior Member

Posts: 347I believe one of the "gentlemen" here nicknamed her trashy sunshine. She doesn't put out for anything. Probably cobwebs up there. 😒 Anyway, in person, she looks a good deal more worn down than her pics imply.
Originally Posted by ArchitexOne
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-21 09:56 #3490Senior Member

Posts: 2148Play her game
What someone should do is order the meal, excuse yourself to use the restroom and stick her with the bill. Mostly gold diggers looking for their handouts.
Originally Posted by ArchitexOne
[View Original Post]
Stay safe,
PA.
-
05-02-21 09:49 #3489Senior Member

Posts: 156Only interested in a free dinner and the money. Very rarely puts out. Been many reviews about her. She did the same to me and just couldn't deal with the multiple daily texts.
Originally Posted by FireBalls420
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-21 07:20 #3488Senior Member

Posts: 5229Do NOT see her!
Originally Posted by FireBalls420
[View Original Post]
I have and she will string you along for lunch and dinner dates for a fee. When the time comes for intimate, private time, she will delay, deflect, and deny. This goes back about two years ago. Search here for 'Trish', and you'll find 3 other reviews of her BS. When I saw her, she was driving a Lexus.
-
05-01-21 23:39 #3487Senior Member

Posts: 170WYP. Middlebury trishy.
https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...nrXzvJeXDWnjbg
Has anyone ever had any exp with this one? I once exchanged my no with her, but since then she has been asking continuously for a meet. Almost 3,4 texts in a day.
Seems something off with her.
-
05-01-21 23:13 #3486Senior Member

Posts: 205Speaking of that. I ran into some issues with an SA girl. Oh I forgot it takes 5 days for the BC to kick in. I know its not yours. Etc. Haven't heard from her since. Will I get served. LOL.
Originally Posted by ArchitexOne
[View Original Post]
Anyway I said that is enough. LOL. I am older. Vascetomy last month. No more worries. Haha. Was pretty easy but the recovery took a while. Not that easy. Kick in balls.
If you are in this hobby it is a real plus if you slip in their raw now and then.
-
05-01-21 22:57 #3485Senior Member

Posts: 494I have a SB profile, and I can tell you from first hand experience that there are a lot of fake profiles on there. Whether they're created by SB employees remains unknown. But it does make sense, and would be profitable for the company to make a couple fake profiles here and there since they charge you credits to PM a member.
Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-21 20:51 #3484Senior Member

Posts: 5229I wouldn't put too much faith in any story or author coming from Reddit.
Originally Posted by MyHobby
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-21 15:33 #3483Senior Member

Posts: 4831000 a month from "sugar daddies" = 10 dad's at $100.
Originally Posted by Sutigel2
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-21 15:07 #3482Senior Member

Posts: 1322Sb
WOW! I joined to check it out and found the whole system too cumbersome. Never bought any credits. SA is work, but worth it, IMHO!
Originally Posted by MyHobby
[View Original Post]
Blue.
-
05-01-21 14:06 #3481Senior Member

Posts: 856Secret Benefits employee expose
Interesting read.
https://www.reddit.com/r/sugarlifest...from_employee/
-
05-01-21 09:43 #3480Senior Member

Posts: 430Brittnay
She got fat. I remember she was slim, and would constantly harass you to meet up.
Originally Posted by AritexOne
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-21 08:58 #3479Senior Member

Posts: 156Brittnay
Avoid this one at all cost. She is bad news. Tried to con me that I got her pregnant and extort money.
https://www.seeking.com/member/a6bec...d-fa431f68f234











Reply With Quote





