Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
This blog is moderated by BaldOldGuy
  1. #3479

    Brittnay

    Avoid this one at all cost. She is bad news. Tried to con me that I got her pregnant and extort money.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/a6bec...d-fa431f68f234

  2. #3478
    Quote Originally Posted by MyHobby  [View Original Post]
    I think an opening offer from them at $1,000 is a great start. My conversation would go: so you're thinking a couple hundred a week? That transitions well to: how many times a week? I've gotten several $100 hookups with this line of discussion. Even if I can't go low $1,000 a month ask is never more than $200 PPM and usually less.
    If that's what a girl is looking for I'm okay with that. But I did text with some girls who specifically wanted 1000 ppm and wanted to meet 3 times a month LOL. Seeking is definitely no where how it use to be. A few years ago you could get 8 and 9's for 150 to 350 ppm. Now you have elephants asking for 500+ and decent girls asking for 800 ppm, I'll continue searching.

  3. #3477
    Quote Originally Posted by OgOggilby  [View Original Post]
    I don't see signs of a kid or being in East Longmeadow, based on Facebook. But all these girls are everywhere. Haven't seen and ad on STG for her.

    https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...VOERp5KyPw3dg1
    I think her SA profile says she has a kid. The pic at the top of her Facebook is her kid and the kids name and birthdate. Her fb bio info identifies her twice as being from EL. Are you looking at a different profile?

    Most disturbing is the "n word" being featured in a good portion of her posts. She isn't personally typing it, but she shares memes and other peoples posts. Quite disconcerting.

    As far as $1000 a month: I would question how often she would actually meet. My guess is she would often be "busy. " But still expect her 1000+. That's why I prefer ppm. (She turned down a generous ppm offer btw)

    I will say that she was pleasant to text with.

  4. #3476
    Quote Originally Posted by Tribeca67  [View Original Post]
    Thanks. I think it was this forum a little while back someone on here said to avoid her but did not give a reason why. 1000 in total for a month is okay I guess if she means 3 to 4 dates FWB each 300-400 LOL. If platonic or ppm is 1000 then she can phuck off.
    I think an opening offer from them at $1,000 is a great start. My conversation would go: so you're thinking a couple hundred a week? That transitions well to: how many times a week? I've gotten several $100 hookups with this line of discussion. Even if I can't go low $1,000 a month ask is never more than $200 PPM and usually less.

  5. #3475
    Quote Originally Posted by Sutigel2  [View Original Post]
    Very pretty girl. Seems nice enough. Single mom. Fairly easy to find on social media. Although she's a pretty girl, she has an inflated view of her worth as a SB. Claims to have gotten 1000 a month from sugar daddies. Likely looking for more.

    Also, her social media is a bit ghetto for an Italian girl from East Longmeadow.
    Thanks. I think it was this forum a little while back someone on here said to avoid her but did not give a reason why. 1000 in total for a month is okay I guess if she means 3 to 4 dates FWB each 300-400 LOL. If platonic or ppm is 1000 then she can phuck off.

  6. #3474

    It did not start out that way

    Quote Originally Posted by Steve99  [View Original Post]
    Did you actually do those bathroom meets?. LOL. Got to love those girls that watch porn movies. That is risky. Be a nice headline in the Hartford Courant if you got caught.
    She was a young black girl, super hot body, ok face. She was married or lived with a much older guy who moved her up to Ct from down south. I used to pick her up in front of the Milford library and it started out as a lunch date and then we would get a room. This went on for about a month or two. She did not drive, no license, no car. She was afraid to meet me at her house, thought the guy had cameras. Then one day we are done with lunch at the burger place at the post road mall and she says follow me. Off we go tot he bathrooms, and she says I am going into the family bathroom, give me five minutes then come and knock on the door. Next thing I know, I knock she opens up and is in a smoking bra and panty set. BJ on the toilet, I bent her over the sink, watch us both in the mirror and next thing you know that becomes our thing. Super fucking hot. She also had very modest needs, my total investment with her over a year seeing her weekly ewas probably less the 1 k $, they ended up moving down south and my fun ended!

  7. #3473
    Quote Originally Posted by Sutigel2  [View Original Post]
    Very pretty girl. Seems nice enough. Single mom. Fairly easy to find on social media. Although she's a pretty girl, she has an inflated view of her worth as a SB. Claims to have gotten 1000 a month from sugar daddies. Likely looking for more.

    Also, her social media is a bit ghetto for an Italian girl from East Longmeadow.
    I don't see signs of a kid or being in East Longmeadow, based on Facebook. But all these girls are everywhere. Haven't seen and ad on STG for her.

    https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...VOERp5KyPw3dg1

  8. #3472
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy  [View Original Post]
    A sugar mommy is when the woman is looking for another woman to pay her for fun.

    We (guys) would be sugar daddies. Guys wouldn't know about success rates for sugar mommies.
    Sugar mama definition, a wealthy woman who spends freely on a younger person, generally a man, in return for companionship or sexual intimacy.

    Maybe it's Jefferson D'Arcy reincarnated.

  9. #3471
    Quote Originally Posted by Tribeca67  [View Original Post]
    Any information?
    Very pretty girl. Seems nice enough. Single mom. Fairly easy to find on social media. Although she's a pretty girl, she has an inflated view of her worth as a SB. Claims to have gotten 1000 a month from sugar daddies. Likely looking for more.

    Also, her social media is a bit ghetto for an Italian girl from East Longmeadow.

  10. #3470
    Any information?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20210428-142655_SeekingArrangement.jpg‎   Screenshot_20210428-142703_SeekingArrangement.jpg‎  

  11. #3469
    Quote Originally Posted by Newbie27  [View Original Post]
    Hi All,

    I am new to this site and started following this site and the suggestions from the members are really valuable. I want to ask from your experience. How do you rate SA for finding sugar mommy?

    Thanks,

    Newbie27.
    A sugar mommy is when the woman is looking for another woman to pay her for fun.

    We (guys) would be sugar daddies. Guys wouldn't know about success rates for sugar mommies.

  12. #3468
    Quote Originally Posted by MoCheeks65  [View Original Post]
    I am older as well (52) and find that if you follow some simple rules, and work the program you can find what you are looking for. Seeking is much better than the current situation we find ourselves in. I have had everything from a 45 year old that managed a high end restaurant and could never go out at night to 19/20 year old that used to have me pick them up at the library to one girl that only wanted to fuck in the bathrooms at malls and home depots! I also found a couple girls' - both nannies from other countries that became great friends and I still stay in touch with today. A couple years after last seeing them. And overall it was way more cost effective, more fun and the connection and sex much better!
    Did you actually do those bathroom meets?. LOL. Got to love those girls that watch porn movies. That is risky. Be a nice headline in the Hartford Courant if you got caught.

  13. #3467
    Quote Originally Posted by XxMarkXx  [View Original Post]

    Amazonian. She is real. Met for dinner. Looks great, conversation was good. She ghosted me after the date, so, she likely is only looking for the date money and not an arrangement, despite what we discussed before meeting.

    https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...PDVDG5Z2xR16zv
    I know her. She is on SA. I met her in Hartford. Did a little hike with her. She has hot body. Then did some cocktails and food at Chowder Pot. Yup. Nothing came of it. She is dinner w__hore. I randomly texted her I think couple months later and said lets meet at hotel now that we know each other. Nope. She is Jamaican hustler. Got to watch out for those Jamacians. They always scamming you. Ran into more than one that was more trouble than worth.

    no money given to her fyi

  14. 04-27-21 15:17


  15. #3466

    Newbie

    Hi All,

    I am new to this site and started following this site and the suggestions from the members are really valuable. I want to ask from your experience. How do you rate SA for finding sugar mommy?

    Thanks,

    Newbie27.

  16. #3465
    Quote Originally Posted by XxMarkXx  [View Original Post]
    I have some credits left and had not done anything on this site since pre virus. So, I made some offers. These girls are crazy!

    Samone66 - countered my initial offer with a $500 offer. Next.

    https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...KyaGlAkBzevjlr

    Divina Love. Texted for about a week. She is smart, thoughtful and put together. Gave me her snap and her posts back up my thoughts abput our texting. She is asking $500 per date. She is firm on that. I am not saying it is worth it, but she has me considering it. Claims to dance in waterbury once in a while. I may have to check that out, but not a big waterbury fan.

    https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...OGa7E0qEbwMDy8

    Amazonian. She is real. Met for dinner. Looks great, conversation was good. She ghosted me after the date, so, she likely is only looking for the date money and not an arrangement, despite what we discussed before meeting.

    https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...PDVDG5Z2xR16zv
    I have noticed those three on WYP. Maybe I've been at it too long but in viewing them, my sense was they were rookies at the game. Perhaps, too innocent looking to be on WSG. You've confirmed my gut instinct especially with their requested amounts. They are dreaming.

    I've also had some looking for the meet and greet fee and a free dinner. When this comes up in chat and I doubt their intentions, I ghost them on the site. They're usually early to mid 20's. On that site, if they're not straight shooters who get to the point, I pass on them.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape