Escort Review: Escort Reports
+
Submit Review
Results 196 to 210 of 227
-
04-27-21 09:53 #32Senior Member

Posts: 288Thanks, Tom. Much appreciated.
Originally Posted by TomAce
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-21 05:15 #31Senior Member

Posts: 79Agreed. TNA is definitely the best bet as far as reliability and safety assuming you stick with a reputable provider.
Originally Posted by TomAce
[View Original Post]
TNA is not without its flakes and drama but it still provides the best platform to safely poon from. STG always boggles my mind at the obvious faker displayed on some of those ads but someone must be falling for it or I assume it wouldn't remain.
-
04-27-21 02:22 #30Senior Member

Posts: 72I would say be careful with this one. She has a very bad habit involving needles. Lots of drama surrounding her, I would say 90% of it a made up. She tries to hustle her clients out of money. Take it for what it's worth boys.
Originally Posted by Jd058
[View Original Post]
As for the different places, your lucky may vary but in my experience. Your not going to get much out of the alligator for Salem specifically. Skip the games is like 1 fake profile for every 2 providers. TNA is safer but you get some GPS pricing. Usually you know what your going to get.
-
04-26-21 10:43 #29Senior Member

Posts: 288I've been using skip the games. But girls on there are flaky as hell.
Originally Posted by SalemDude
[View Original Post]
I did have a great time with this gal - (I know her real name but not sure what she goes by, at one point said Kayla before she gave me her real name).
https://salem.skipthegames.com/femal...t/885712979947
Note that she'll do BBBJ no upcharge, and hates condoms so may be willing to do BBFS. No greek. Nice girl, pictures don't 100% match but the price is decent. Last I met her she was working out of the holiday inn off market. As I said, I definitely had fun and would want to see her again at some point.
-
04-26-21 05:03 #28Senior Member

Posts: 79Sites other than TNA
Has anyone had any luck using Skip the Games, Escort Alligator or any of the other sites down in Salem?
TNA is nice as it gives reviews and a certain degree of safety compared to the other sites but there only a few resident providers from Salem on TNA.
What are you all using besides TNA and what is your success rate?
-
10-10-20 13:32 #27Senior Member

Posts: 389Maxine
She hasn't advertised since June. I suspect her boyfriend is out of lockup.
Originally Posted by TwoPop
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-20 17:45 #26Senior Member

Posts: 72I haven't seen her advertising, but she's not really what I'm into so I don't look for her. The one appointment I had was just OK. We just didn't mesh well, to put it nicely.
Originally Posted by TwoPop
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-20 15:57 #25Senior Member

Posts: 64Maxine (Giamax)
I have tried calling Maxine on her tna number and also on the number on this ad: https://salem.skipthegames.com/femal.../654928513153. On the first number I got a recording that said something to the effect it wasn't taking calls. On the second number there was a recorded message by a woman named Holly.
Has anybody been in contact with Maxine recently, is she still taking appointments?
-
09-26-20 20:42 #24Senior Member

Posts: 72Anyone have any good info on Salem ladies that are UTR VIP? I've got a decent list of girls from Salem that I've seen but I'm craving something new.
-
09-17-20 02:42 #23Regular Member

Posts: 1Jeanie Rivers is my Salem go to
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?240223-Jeanierivers
I've seen Jeanie multiple times since 2010. Met her when she was 18 and danced at Stars when it was by the river.
She went off to the Bunnyranch then did porn for a few years. She is a Top 3 GFE / PSE in the state. YMMV she has warmed up to me over the years so not sure if her menu is wide open for Newbies. Definitely no Greek and CFS. Everything is available. LFK / DFK depending on her mood. One time after DATY where she came a couple times in my mouth she just grabbed me and DFK, so I would recommend to just let her dictate the kissing. Same with FIV, sometimes she lets me, sometimes she doesn't, CLIT play is allowed. Multiple positions. And BBBJ with a few times CIM, again she just did that on her own so another thing I would just let her decide. Her rate is ridiculous low, just 200 roses. For the effort and activities she allows? She's like the Costco of the hobby, incredible value for the price. She has aged gracefully and her body and face are sexy in person. She's a true discreet pro too, she won't ever make unsolicited calls or texts like some girls asking to "Hook up. " She will return call / texts fairly promptly. No a drug user and not managed by a pimp, no need to worry about being robbed. Her incall is in a nice neighbourhood.
-
01-26-20 12:44 #22Senior Member

Posts: 389Missy
Yeah she has that look. Suspect Meth. But she has a rocking body in her photos. On the fence.
Originally Posted by Joponn
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-19 08:27 #21Senior Member

Posts: 389MAXINE Giamax
Here you go AKA Bruno.
https://salem.skipthegames.com/femal...e/654928513153
-
11-06-19 15:02 #20Senior Member

Posts: 26Missy
I wasn't sure if I hat seen her before with a bad outcome.
Originally Posted by AkaBruno
[View Original Post]
But its all good I took the plunge and do not regret hat a very good pleasureful time .
-
11-06-19 11:27 #19Senior Member

Posts: 72For sure, good skills. Terrible time management and response.
Originally Posted by OneOldFuck
[View Original Post]
Boomer did she post this anywhere, I just hit her up and she quoted $. 5 and $$ ? Wouldn't mind trying her out.
Originally Posted by Boomer14
[View Original Post]
I've had my eye out for awhile, she's bad with responses but her ad photos sure are inviting.
Originally Posted by Boomer14
[View Original Post]
I've seen her, could you elaborate on being able to trust her?
Originally Posted by Joponn
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-19 13:11 #18Senior Member

Posts: 26Missy
http://portland.skipthegames.com/fem...t/277230595199
Have my eye on her but not sure if I can trust her, any useful info?










Reply With Quote




