Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast
Results 196 to 210 of 227
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #32
    Senior Member


    Posts: 288
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAce  [View Original Post]
    I would say be careful with this one. She has a very bad habit involving needles. Lots of drama surrounding her, I would say 90% of it a made up. She tries to hustle her clients out of money. Take it for what it's worth boys.

    As for the different places, your lucky may vary but in my experience. Your not going to get much out of the alligator for Salem specifically. Skip the games is like 1 fake profile for every 2 providers. TNA is safer but you get some GPS pricing. Usually you know what your going to get.
    Thanks, Tom. Much appreciated.

  2. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAce  [View Original Post]
    I would say be careful with this one. She has a very bad habit involving needles. Lots of drama surrounding her, I would say 90% of it a made up. She tries to hustle her clients out of money. Take it for what it's worth boys.

    As for the different places, your lucky may vary but in my experience. Your not going to get much out of the alligator for Salem specifically. Skip the games is like 1 fake profile for every 2 providers. TNA is safer but you get some GPS pricing. Usually you know what your going to get.
    Agreed. TNA is definitely the best bet as far as reliability and safety assuming you stick with a reputable provider.

    TNA is not without its flakes and drama but it still provides the best platform to safely poon from. STG always boggles my mind at the obvious faker displayed on some of those ads but someone must be falling for it or I assume it wouldn't remain.

  3. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by Jd058  [View Original Post]
    I've been using skip the games. But girls on there are flaky as hell.

    I did have a great time with this gal - (I know her real name but not sure what she goes by, at one point said Kayla before she gave me her real name).

    https://salem.skipthegames.com/femal...t/885712979947

    Note that she'll do BBBJ no upcharge, and hates condoms so may be willing to do BBFS. No greek. Nice girl, pictures don't 100% match but the price is decent. Last I met her she was working out of the holiday inn off market. As I said, I definitely had fun and would want to see her again at some point.
    I would say be careful with this one. She has a very bad habit involving needles. Lots of drama surrounding her, I would say 90% of it a made up. She tries to hustle her clients out of money. Take it for what it's worth boys.

    As for the different places, your lucky may vary but in my experience. Your not going to get much out of the alligator for Salem specifically. Skip the games is like 1 fake profile for every 2 providers. TNA is safer but you get some GPS pricing. Usually you know what your going to get.

  4. #29
    Senior Member


    Posts: 288
    Quote Originally Posted by SalemDude  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any luck using Skip the Games, Escort Alligator or any of the other sites down in Salem?

    TNA is nice as it gives reviews and a certain degree of safety compared to the other sites but there only a few resident providers from Salem on TNA.

    What are you all using besides TNA and what is your success rate?
    I've been using skip the games. But girls on there are flaky as hell.

    I did have a great time with this gal - (I know her real name but not sure what she goes by, at one point said Kayla before she gave me her real name).

    https://salem.skipthegames.com/femal...t/885712979947

    Note that she'll do BBBJ no upcharge, and hates condoms so may be willing to do BBFS. No greek. Nice girl, pictures don't 100% match but the price is decent. Last I met her she was working out of the holiday inn off market. As I said, I definitely had fun and would want to see her again at some point.

  5. #28

    Sites other than TNA

    Has anyone had any luck using Skip the Games, Escort Alligator or any of the other sites down in Salem?

    TNA is nice as it gives reviews and a certain degree of safety compared to the other sites but there only a few resident providers from Salem on TNA.

    What are you all using besides TNA and what is your success rate?

  6. #27

    Maxine

    Quote Originally Posted by TwoPop  [View Original Post]
    I have tried calling Maxine on her tna number and also on the number on this ad: https://salem.skipthegames.com/femal.../654928513153. On the first number I got a recording that said something to the effect it wasn't taking calls. On the second number there was a recorded message by a woman named Holly.

    Has anybody been in contact with Maxine recently, is she still taking appointments?
    She hasn't advertised since June. I suspect her boyfriend is out of lockup.

  7. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by TwoPop  [View Original Post]
    I have tried calling Maxine on her tna number and also on the number on this ad: https://salem.skipthegames.com/femal.../654928513153. On the first number I got a recording that said something to the effect it wasn't taking calls. On the second number there was a recorded message by a woman named Holly.

    Has anybody been in contact with Maxine recently, is she still taking appointments?
    I haven't seen her advertising, but she's not really what I'm into so I don't look for her. The one appointment I had was just OK. We just didn't mesh well, to put it nicely.

  8. #25

    Maxine (Giamax)

    I have tried calling Maxine on her tna number and also on the number on this ad: https://salem.skipthegames.com/femal.../654928513153. On the first number I got a recording that said something to the effect it wasn't taking calls. On the second number there was a recorded message by a woman named Holly.

    Has anybody been in contact with Maxine recently, is she still taking appointments?

  9. #24
    Anyone have any good info on Salem ladies that are UTR VIP? I've got a decent list of girls from Salem that I've seen but I'm craving something new.

  10. #23

    Jeanie Rivers is my Salem go to

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?240223-Jeanierivers

    I've seen Jeanie multiple times since 2010. Met her when she was 18 and danced at Stars when it was by the river.

    She went off to the Bunnyranch then did porn for a few years. She is a Top 3 GFE / PSE in the state. YMMV she has warmed up to me over the years so not sure if her menu is wide open for Newbies. Definitely no Greek and CFS. Everything is available. LFK / DFK depending on her mood. One time after DATY where she came a couple times in my mouth she just grabbed me and DFK, so I would recommend to just let her dictate the kissing. Same with FIV, sometimes she lets me, sometimes she doesn't, CLIT play is allowed. Multiple positions. And BBBJ with a few times CIM, again she just did that on her own so another thing I would just let her decide. Her rate is ridiculous low, just 200 roses. For the effort and activities she allows? She's like the Costco of the hobby, incredible value for the price. She has aged gracefully and her body and face are sexy in person. She's a true discreet pro too, she won't ever make unsolicited calls or texts like some girls asking to "Hook up. " She will return call / texts fairly promptly. No a drug user and not managed by a pimp, no need to worry about being robbed. Her incall is in a nice neighbourhood.

  11. #22

    Missy

    Quote Originally Posted by Joponn  [View Original Post]
    http://portland.skipthegames.com/fem...t/277230595199

    Have my eye on her but not sure if I can trust her, any useful info?
    Yeah she has that look. Suspect Meth. But she has a rocking body in her photos. On the fence.

  12. #21

    MAXINE Giamax


  13. #20

    Missy

    Quote Originally Posted by AkaBruno  [View Original Post]
    For sure, good skills. Terrible time management and response.

    Boomer did she post this anywhere, I just hit her up and she quoted $. 5 and $$ ? Wouldn't mind trying her out.

    I've had my eye out for awhile, she's bad with responses but her ad photos sure are inviting.

    I've seen her, could you elaborate on being able to trust her?
    I wasn't sure if I hat seen her before with a bad outcome.

    But its all good I took the plunge and do not regret hat a very good pleasureful time .

  14. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by OneOldFuck  [View Original Post]
    Casey is a good fuck I have seen her quite a few times. Really good BBBJ really smooth mouth. Tight pussy gets wet when she gets off. Likes to ride cock. Down side she Can be a bit hard to get in touch with.
    For sure, good skills. Terrible time management and response.

    Quote Originally Posted by Boomer14  [View Original Post]
    FYI if you're into older voluptuous ladies Maxine just lowered her rates for an hour about to a buck sixty. She's pretty enthusiastic and not a clock watcher. No texting and not a polished scheduler. She's nice and down to earth, no GPS at all. BBBJ, FS. I believe greek is available. She kinda loosely suggested BBFS may be an option but I went in covered.
    Boomer did she post this anywhere, I just hit her up and she quoted $. 5 and $$ ? Wouldn't mind trying her out.

    Quote Originally Posted by Boomer14  [View Original Post]
    I've had my eye out for awhile, she's bad with responses but her ad photos sure are inviting.

    Quote Originally Posted by Joponn  [View Original Post]
    http://portland.skipthegames.com/fem...t/277230595199

    Have my eye on her but not sure if I can trust her, any useful info?
    I've seen her, could you elaborate on being able to trust her?

  15. #18

    Missy

    http://portland.skipthegames.com/fem...t/277230595199

    Have my eye on her but not sure if I can trust her, any useful info?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape