Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast
Results 211 to 225 of 227
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17

  2. #16

    MAXINE Giamax

    Quote Originally Posted by Boomer14  [View Original Post]
    Had a couple visits with Maxine. She's in South Salem. 50 year old. Nice Bbw. Great BBBJ. Kisses, cfs. Great moves in missionary. She is on the submissive side but gets into it. Gets very wet when she comes. I'd recommend half hour because she gets right to it. I think she will do Greek not my thing but she seemed to want it. She's on tna as Giamax.
    FYI if you're into older voluptuous ladies Maxine just lowered her rates for an hour about to a buck sixty. She's pretty enthusiastic and not a clock watcher. No texting and not a polished scheduler. She's nice and down to earth, no GPS at all. BBBJ, FS. I believe greek is available. She kinda loosely suggested BBFS may be an option but I went in covered.

  3. #15

    Casey503

    Casey is a good fuck I have seen her quite a few times. Really good BBBJ really smooth mouth. Tight pussy gets wet when she gets off. Likes to ride cock. Down side she Can be a bit hard to get in touch with.

  4. #14

    Similar

    Quote Originally Posted by Boomer14  [View Original Post]
    I've tried to set up with her twice. Got blown off both times. Last time we set up an hour, late afternoon her incall, a day in advance. I confirmed the next morning. I asked for general location and hour or so before. . silence. I texted a couple more times then gave up. She responded later in the evening that she fell asleep. No apology or attempt to reschedule. FAIL.
    I tried to see her but she wanted me to get her a room for the night because she said her house had caught on fire (maybe all the smoking) I backed out.

  5. #13

    Deborah

    Quote Originally Posted by AkaBruno  [View Original Post]
    I've only seen her once, probably won't go because because being in there for 30 minutes had me coming out smelling like a straight ash tray. If you smoke, not so much of a big deal to you. If you like shorter thicker women she will be great for you! Encounter itself was ok. Has decent head game. But she was reluctant to do anything else I wanted. Overall I probably wouldn't go back purely because of the heaving indoor smoking.
    I've tried to set up with her twice. Got blown off both times. Last time we set up an hour, late afternoon her incall, a day in advance. I confirmed the next morning. I asked for general location and hour or so before. . silence. I texted a couple more times then gave up. She responded later in the evening that she fell asleep. No apology or attempt to reschedule. FAIL.

  6. #12

    Gina Massage only?


  7. #11

    Agreed with Bruno

    Saw her in the past- All that he said. Not really worth the time.

  8. #10

    Giaax aka Maxine

    Quote Originally Posted by Nbsjrn  [View Original Post]
    New to this how would I get a hold of Maxine.
    She posts ads on Skip the Games, TNA and I THINK Escort Babylon. Just give her a phone call.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomer14  [View Original Post]
    Had a couple visits with Maxine. She's in South Salem. 50 year old. Nice Bbw. Great BBBJ. Kisses, cfs. Great moves in missionary. She is on the submissive side but gets into it. Gets very wet when she comes. I'd recommend half hour because she gets right to it. I think she will do Greek not my thing but she seemed to want it. She's on tna as Giamax.
    New to this how would I get a hold of Maxine.

  10. #8

    More options

    Hey fellas,

    Looking for some Salem ladies, most the of ads / posts lately are really sub par, unresponsive, or aren't my flavor. Looking for some regulars or UTR. Shoot me a PM and let's talk.

  11. #7

    Deborah

    Quote Originally Posted by JogRan49  [View Original Post]
    Anyone has seen her and has some details to offer.
    I've only seen her once, probably won't go because because being in there for 30 minutes had me coming out smelling like a straight ash tray. If you smoke, not so much of a big deal to you. If you like shorter thicker women she will be great for you! Encounter itself was ok. Has decent head game. But she was reluctant to do anything else I wanted. Overall I probably wouldn't go back purely because of the heaving indoor smoking.

  12. #6

    Deborah

    Anyone has seen her and has some details to offer.

  13. #5

    Maxine

    Had a couple visits with Maxine. She's in South Salem. 50 year old. Nice Bbw. Great BBBJ. Kisses, cfs. Great moves in missionary. She is on the submissive side but gets into it. Gets very wet when she comes. I'd recommend half hour because she gets right to it. I think she will do Greek not my thing but she seemed to want it. She's on tna as Giamax.

  14. #4
    Anyone got anything for ole salem?

  15. #3

    Thh

    Quote Originally Posted by ShyGuy953  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had success meeting providers on ************** dot com?
    Yes a very reliable source for my needs. So far in five years I've had 100% success rate with THH. The only down side is it's mostly Portland and very little Salem or Eugene.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape