Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 428 of 2124 FirstFirst ... 328 378 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 478 528 928 1428 ... LastLast
Results 6,406 to 6,420 of 31855
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25450
    Go see Memphis Mimi and thank us later.

    Quote Originally Posted by Al1968  [View Original Post]
    Thank you for the response. Any recommendations?

  2. #25449
    Quote Originally Posted by Southernman64  [View Original Post]
    No way in hell it is legit. The agency's I have seen over the years never had that many girls. I would bet all those pictures are stolen but maybe somebody else here knows something. To many good looking girls for an agency I never heard of.
    Thank you for the response. Any recommendations?

  3. #25448
    Quote Originally Posted by Glockman  [View Original Post]
    Get real man.
    Do I have to? Way to crash my bubble!

    Seriously, thank you for the response. Any good agencies around?

  4. #25447

    Impossible

    Quote Originally Posted by Al1968  [View Original Post]
    Can't seem to find any reviews, are they legit? Real pics?

    dreamgirlsmemphis.com
    Get real man.

  5. #25446

    Don't think so

    Quote Originally Posted by Al1968  [View Original Post]
    Can't seem to find any reviews, are they legit? Real pics?

    dreamgirlsmemphis.com
    No way in hell it is legit. The agency's I have seen over the years never had that many girls. I would bet all those pictures are stolen but maybe somebody else here knows something. To many good looking girls for an agency I never heard of.

  6. #25445

    Dream Girls in Memphis legit?

    Can't seem to find any reviews, are they legit? Real pics?

    dreamgirlsmemphis.com

  7. #25444

  8. #25443

  9. #25442
    [Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://theclassifieds.nl Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

  10. #25441

    Marilyn

    Anybody seen Marilyn yet, she almost looks tgtbt?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...phis/61314297/#.

  11. #25440
    Quote Originally Posted by MrZapp  [View Original Post]
    Getting them naked and feeling sexy is the goal. Glockman, no need for defensive, you do a great job, and it is appreciated!
    I don't think anyone is attacking the quality of his photos, or his photos at all really, they're great and I enjoy them. If a woman wants some pro-level pictures that hide her flaws, that's wonderful, I'd like some too! I think though that if they're going to use them in an ad, it can be a bit of a bait and switch for some guys who find certain physical flaws a turn-off. It's an extreme example, but imagine you show up and the provider wheels her way to the door, missing not one but two legs, and in hindsight you realize all of her photos were shot from the waist up? I guess a less-extreme example would be the provider's "smile" is a dark, depressing, empty chasm rife with terrible dental hygienic (and life) decisions, and you realize you never once saw an open-mouthed smile in her ad?

    In the end, it's a silly "controversy," but it's also silly to rail on guys who have a preference for women without baby damage.

  12. #25439

    Sure have

    Quote Originally Posted by Liveevil  [View Original Post]
    Any body seen her lately, number is out of service. Thanks.
    Got an awesome visit with her the other day. She is on her way to rehab. Court appointment.

    She's staring at 10 years. Hope it's not that! Glad I was able to see her before she left again!

  13. #25438

    She is fine

    Quote Originally Posted by Owtkast2  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen or heard from Nikki lately? She hasn't been answering nor responding like she normally does. She's always been my go to girl. She hadn't posted in over a month. Just concerned.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...283/9012457739
    Talked with her a few ago. Life in the way. Just keep trying.

  14. #25437

    Krystal Kreme

    Quote Originally Posted by Liveevil  [View Original Post]
    Any body seen her lately, number is out of service. Thanks.
    I believe she is on a state sponsored vacation. You might want to search here for her. There were a few posts about it around the first of the year.

  15. #25436

    Kristal Kreme

    Any body seen her lately, number is out of service. Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape