Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 429 of 2124 FirstFirst ... 329 379 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 479 529 929 1429 ... LastLast
Results 6,421 to 6,435 of 31855
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25435

    Nikki

    Has anyone seen or heard from Nikki lately? She hasn't been answering nor responding like she normally does. She's always been my go to girl. She hadn't posted in over a month. Just concerned.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...283/9012457739

  2. #25434
    Quote Originally Posted by Glockman  [View Original Post]
    When I promise a lady that I will shoot around her stretch marks in order to get her stark naked, I keep my promise. I'm not going to change my photography methods for anyone else. This is one of my three methods. If you don't like my methods, then get your own damn camera and do it right.
    Glock, I always look forward to your photographs. You have a great talent with the camera and apparently with the gift of gab. LOL Keep up the great work brother. You could be a professional photographer if you ever choose to change professions. Might be a huge pay cut but think of the perks. Haha.

  3. #25433
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinbadd  [View Original Post]
    Looks almost TGTBT, tineye doesn't bring up any matches anyone?

    https://memphis.skipthegames.com/fem...y/437661214150
    Pics are on ads all over the country.

  4. #25432
    Looks almost TGTBT, tineye doesn't bring up any matches anyone?

    https://memphis.skipthegames.com/fem...y/437661214150

  5. #25431

    In town for the night

    Hey fellas- any solid recommendations? I prefer petite.

  6. #25430
    Quote Originally Posted by BlkDragon88  [View Original Post]
    Haven't seen her yet but she does reply and sent a confirmation pic like I asked.

  7. #25429

    Alexis. Girl Next Door. RENT SPECIAL

    Alexis. Girl Net Door. RENT SPECIAL.

    Hi Guys!

    Quick note here. Saw Alexis the other day. Wanted to post quick that she is real and a cutie! - Reminds me between Jen Anniston and Maura Tierney.

    She is running a rent special. Her Half is usually $80 - Rent Special is $60.

    She is real and has a nice room on The View.

    Full review and pics cumming soon!

    https://memphis.skipthegames.com/fem...r/953590073419

    MONGER ON!

  8. #25428

    Glockman pics

    Quote Originally Posted by EnigmaCare  [View Original Post]
    I like the pictures personally. As far as does she look like her pictures. If I say a woman did not look like her pictures what I mean is things like she did not look the same in the face or the picture showed a spinner and she weighs 200 pounds. Maybe her hair is blond in the ad but when I see her its black. Also you have to remember they are trying to look their best and show their best features in any pictures they have. That is how it is for anything. I myself, When I go to see a escort I expect to see some stomach or baby damage because that is how it is with most women, not just escorts. Not everyone looks like a model in real life. If they told the truth I bet most escorts are disappointed about how we look. Keep up the good work Glockman. I like the pictures and it lets me know that she is real, not some guy on the phone trying to scam me. Be safe.
    Your pics are great you could be a pro.

  9. #25427

    Pictures

    Quote Originally Posted by Glockman  [View Original Post]
    When I promise a lady that I will shoot around her stretch marks in order to get her stark naked, I keep my promise. I'm not going to change my photography methods for anyone else. This is one of my three methods. If you don't like my methods, then get your own damn camera and do it right.
    I have enjoyed your quality pictures over the years. You have to know not only how to take good pictures but you have to know how to do it with good lighting. You have it down! Your pictures are always great quality. It also lets me know they are good legit providers at the time you took them. Keep up the good work!

  10. #25426

    Keep the pictures coming

    Quote Originally Posted by Glockman  [View Original Post]
    When I promise a lady that I will shoot around her stretch marks in order to get her stark naked, I keep my promise. I'm not going to change my photography methods for anyone else. This is one of my three methods. If you don't like my methods, then get your own damn camera and do it right.
    I like the pictures personally. As far as does she look like her pictures. If I say a woman did not look like her pictures what I mean is things like she did not look the same in the face or the picture showed a spinner and she weighs 200 pounds. Maybe her hair is blond in the ad but when I see her its black. Also you have to remember they are trying to look their best and show their best features in any pictures they have. That is how it is for anything. I myself, When I go to see a escort I expect to see some stomach or baby damage because that is how it is with most women, not just escorts. Not everyone looks like a model in real life. If they told the truth I bet most escorts are disappointed about how we look. Keep up the good work Glockman. I like the pictures and it lets me know that she is real, not some guy on the phone trying to scam me. Be safe.

  11. #25425

    You are correct sir!

    Quote Originally Posted by Glockman  [View Original Post]
    When I promise a lady that I will shoot around her stretch marks in order to get her stark naked, I keep my promise. I'm not going to change my photography methods for anyone else. This is one of my three methods. If you don't like my methods, then get your own damn camera and do it right.
    Getting them naked and feeling sexy is the goal. Glockman, no need for defensive, you do a great job, and it is appreciated!

  12. #25424

    Scarlett Ivy Revisited

    When I promise a lady that I will shoot around her stretch marks in order to get her stark naked, I keep my promise. I'm not going to change my photography methods for anyone else. This is one of my three methods. If you don't like my methods, then get your own damn camera and do it right.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails USA promise.jpg‎  

  13. #25423

    She's still in town

    Quote Originally Posted by FyckLoop  [View Original Post]
    She is gone, no longer available in Memphis.
    She's still in town, I saw her again last night.

  14. #25422

    Utr amber is retired

    One of the few girls that is usually utr and rarely posts, that goes by Amber, she told me yesterday that she is officially retired and out of the business, which sucks because I've always had a great time with her, and she's usually been pretty reliable, but I wish her nothing but the best.

  15. #25421

    She is gone

    She is gone, no longer available in Memphis.

    Quote Originally Posted by BlkDragon88  [View Original Post]
    Taylor is back in town, I've seen her plenty of times, and saw her again last night, if you've never seen her before, she's definitely worth going to see.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...phis/60769466/

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape