Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,406 to 6,420 of 31855
-
04-25-21 19:34 #25450Senior Member

Posts: 29Go see Memphis Mimi and thank us later.
Originally Posted by Al1968
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-21 01:06 #25449Senior Member

Posts: 83Thank you for the response. Any recommendations?
Originally Posted by Southernman64
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-21 01:05 #25448Senior Member

Posts: 83Do I have to? Way to crash my bubble!
Originally Posted by Glockman
[View Original Post]
Seriously, thank you for the response. Any good agencies around?
-
04-24-21 23:30 #25447Senior Member

Posts: 6038Impossible
Get real man.
Originally Posted by Al1968
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-21 21:25 #25446Senior Member

Posts: 38Don't think so
No way in hell it is legit. The agency's I have seen over the years never had that many girls. I would bet all those pictures are stolen but maybe somebody else here knows something. To many good looking girls for an agency I never heard of.
Originally Posted by Al1968
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-21 17:28 #25445Senior Member

Posts: 83Dream Girls in Memphis legit?
Can't seem to find any reviews, are they legit? Real pics?
dreamgirlsmemphis.com
-
04-24-21 01:45 #25444Senior Member

Posts: 157
-
04-24-21 01:30 #25443Senior Member

Posts: 157
-
04-23-21 21:46 #25442Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 27[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://theclassifieds.nl Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.
-
04-23-21 19:21 #25441Senior Member

Posts: 320Marilyn
Anybody seen Marilyn yet, she almost looks tgtbt?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...phis/61314297/#.
-
04-23-21 09:42 #25440Senior Member

Posts: 339I don't think anyone is attacking the quality of his photos, or his photos at all really, they're great and I enjoy them. If a woman wants some pro-level pictures that hide her flaws, that's wonderful, I'd like some too! I think though that if they're going to use them in an ad, it can be a bit of a bait and switch for some guys who find certain physical flaws a turn-off. It's an extreme example, but imagine you show up and the provider wheels her way to the door, missing not one but two legs, and in hindsight you realize all of her photos were shot from the waist up? I guess a less-extreme example would be the provider's "smile" is a dark, depressing, empty chasm rife with terrible dental hygienic (and life) decisions, and you realize you never once saw an open-mouthed smile in her ad?
Originally Posted by MrZapp
[View Original Post]
In the end, it's a silly "controversy," but it's also silly to rail on guys who have a preference for women without baby damage.
-
04-22-21 23:44 #25439Regular Member

Posts: 21Sure have
Got an awesome visit with her the other day. She is on her way to rehab. Court appointment.
Originally Posted by Liveevil
[View Original Post]
She's staring at 10 years. Hope it's not that! Glad I was able to see her before she left again!
-
04-22-21 17:45 #25438Senior Member

Posts: 302She is fine
Talked with her a few ago. Life in the way. Just keep trying.
Originally Posted by Owtkast2
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-21 14:55 #25437Senior Member

Posts: 230Krystal Kreme
I believe she is on a state sponsored vacation. You might want to search here for her. There were a few posts about it around the first of the year.
Originally Posted by Liveevil
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-21 12:33 #25436Senior Member

Posts: 165Kristal Kreme
Any body seen her lately, number is out of service. Thanks.











Reply With Quote






