Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,546 to 7,560 of 13318
-
04-25-21 12:12 #5773Regular Member

Posts: 17[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.
The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.
Do you see where it says "Report Post?"
A2
-
04-25-21 09:10 #5772Regular Member

Posts: 2Any Actual BBC Deepthroaters?
I know were lacking pretty bad with the availability but does anybody know any providers who can actually deepthroat a larger than normal size male. I've found all the reviews for alot of these providers are really just basing off these smaller guys. I was really thinking about this one but would love to know if any of yall have tried her out yet? Or maybe know of a provider that's similar.
https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...t/874109329359
-
04-24-21 18:52 #5771Senior Member

Posts: 120Dark chocolate
I tried chocolate out the other day. She is not LEO and has a decent hotel. YMMV. Looks just like the pics. I will not repeat. Could hardly get her to say two words. I like the chatty ones that make you feel at home. Very mechanical she was. Although msog offered for the hour I left early because I found her dull. All covered.
Again, one of you guys might think differently and have a blast with her. To me she is a young girl that just does not do it for me.
https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...e/819256454780
-
04-23-21 15:02 #5770Senior Member

Posts: 46Bentley was a bust
I went to spend time time with Bentley. She is the girl in the pics but has a bit more road damage than the pics show. Now for the bad. She is very limited on what positions she does. Head job was ok. The smell made me gag. No way I will ever return. It was rough. The pickings are slim right now but not even my mask can hide that stench. https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...g/591980672672.
-
04-23-21 12:59 #5769Regular Member

Posts: 20MILFs
Thanks man I forgot to mention jewelz I had fun with her she has nice rack too and skilled with the BBBJ and I would repeat if lollys not around. Those 2 arent really comparable tho and I tried to see almond delight after reading her reviews but when I was in parking lot she never answered phone again out of those ladys lolly definitely has best rack and tight body along with safest incall for her outfits I seen many more hanging. Y'all slipping if you hadn't tried her yet. Just follow the steps cause she ignores you call was returned within a couple min and I was otw and at end of visit she gave me option of a short stay which was budget friendly I got the impression she sees regulars and assumes your going to be one real friendly too and does talk but not super annoying chatty or nothin seems real smart and she's more business minded and customer service if you get me if. Just a different type of provider who isn't just thinking fast and quick more of a ongoing regular thing. Sum it up that was easily the best and most relaxed I ever been on 1st visit and she really got my Johnson up quicker than anyone for round 2 like I was 20 again LOL.
Originally Posted by CoolPanther
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-21 01:03 #5768Senior Member

Posts: 512I agree with you and I am sure many other members feel the same way. It takes all of working together and sharing our experiences that make this work. Thanks for the contributions you have made and this applies to all who have toftt as well as the valuable information from the visits that are shared here.
Originally Posted by BlackManWorkin
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-21 00:45 #5767Senior Member

Posts: 512Greetings all and welcome to the forum Lobsterman! Great review and helpful. I remember about 3 or 4 years ago when I was going through the process of screening with Amber she mistook my pleasant nature as a way of getting myself off communicating with her. This would have been a possibility I admit but we had only exchanged probably 2 emails correspondences and as always I tried to respect her as a human being and try to learn a little bit about her so that turned me off naturally. Lollipop is a dream I hope to enjoy. I enjoy those outfits of hers! Looking forward to more reviews from you.
Originally Posted by Lobsterman1
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-21 00:31 #5766Senior Member

Posts: 533Any intel on Ally Jade
I was wondering if anyone has info on this lady. Looks promising but not sure.
https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...e/161717377931
-
04-23-21 00:13 #5765Senior Member

Posts: 533Thank you
Thank you my friend. New to this and looking for someone reliable, safe and discrete.
Originally Posted by Taylorsm
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-21 19:29 #5764Regular Member

Posts: 20Milfs
New to the board.
Here's my 2 cents on the Milfs.
Soccer mom Unpleasantly surprised by her figure. Dirty incall stayed on her phone.
Amber real odd impossible to book with.
Lollipop really happily surprised by her tits and rest of figure met with white open tit and crotch bodysuit on under her dress incall super surprised by how clean and chill it way safer than any other provider I've seen has so not sure what all that nonsense was about on previous post she told me on the set up call it was super private. I didn't see it til I parked where she showed me and she was in her yard LOL.
Not much more to report than already said.
Out of those 3 only 1 I will repeat and that's Lolly who should get better pics cause damn that ass and tits are amazing LOL.
-
04-22-21 13:27 #5763Senior Member

Posts: 29Giovanna
I guess things may change over the years. I met her a couple of years ago. The place was nasty and evidence of demons pretty out and open. She was only asking a $ then. She was not engaged at all. When I went to go downtown, I actually had to dust the red clay from the sheets, (no kidding laying in dirt) and have to say the dirt must of been from a lake or something because there was a strong fish smell. No way in hell would I repeat, much less for $$.
Originally Posted by MaverickSC
[View Original Post]
Stay safe!
-
04-22-21 09:38 #5762Senior Member

Posts: 519Tinker
Just googled Tinkerbell, Greenville, and this came up: https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...t/092515240814.
Originally Posted by JustMikey
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-21 07:03 #5761Senior Member

Posts: 598Her ad's never went away, so I don't know exactly what you're looking for.
Originally Posted by JustMikey
[View Original Post]
https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...t/232066101701
-
04-22-21 05:41 #5760Senior Member

Posts: 822Tinkerbell
Trying to find an ad or contact info on little blonde pixie "Tinkerbell". Anybody. ? Thanks.
-
04-21-21 21:31 #5759Senior Member

Posts: 674Sounds fun
Link? Thanks.
Peace.
Pappa54.
Originally Posted by MongerDude
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





