Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 504 of 887 FirstFirst ... 4 404 454 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 554 604 ... LastLast
Results 7,546 to 7,560 of 13291
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5746

    Tinkerbell

    Trying to find an ad or contact info on little blonde pixie "Tinkerbell". Anybody. ? Thanks.

  2. #5745

    Sounds fun

    Link? Thanks.

    Peace.

    Pappa54.

    Quote Originally Posted by MongerDude  [View Original Post]
    She's is a pixie, quirky and fun. No demons and hang-up's, don't walk but go run.

  3. #5744

    Any have any info on this girl

    I was wonder if anyone knows anything about this girl. She doesn't post much which make me wonder if she is legit.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...3/359392954238

  4. #5743
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAndDick  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone here used this lovely provider?

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...o/455690408724

    Please let me know. Very interested.
    It's scam. Will send you to an apt and then asked you to cashapp money to see if you're the police or not. I didn't send anything and they stop texting.

  5. #5742

    Feedback on this please

    Has anyone here used this lovely provider?

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...o/455690408724

    Please let me know. Very interested.

  6. #5741

    Sexy bunnie

    Had a decent dream with this lady. It was my second time.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...e/101149117339

    Pros:

    1. She is young and clean.

    2. Little and thick but I like that.

    3. Nice supple pink breasts.

    4. Gets to the point fast.

    5. No signs of Demons or SO.

    Cons:

    1. She rushes sometimes.

    2. Not very engaged.

    3. Stayed on phone for first few but quickly undressed and on with business.

    I am not into GFE so doesn't bother me much. I think she prefers DS which I am ok with. It's all about stress release for me. QV was $.2. She has an inflatable that she uses and not much cleaning supplies. The place is has lot of boxes around so feels dirty but she has been there for a few months now. I will go again if in a pinch but I am looking for someone like Jenn for long term. If y'all have a suggestion please PM me. I have an another dream planned for tonight with someone seeing a lot on STG so will let y'all know tomorrow about this one.

  7. #5740

    I agree

    Couldn't agree more I've been looking for someone for BBBJ for quite a while now.

    I agree.

    Quote Originally Posted by Taylor52  [View Original Post]
    JustMikey I'm trying to send you a PM, clear some space to your in box.

  8. #5739
    Quote Originally Posted by MongerDude  [View Original Post]
    She's is a pixie, quirky and fun. No demons and hang-up's, don't walk but go run.
    I'd like to get her info, can you PM me?

  9. #5738
    Quote Originally Posted by Taylor52  [View Original Post]
    JustMikey I'm trying to send you a PM, clear some space to your in box

    .
    Cleaned up my inbox!

  10. #5737

    JustMikey

    JustMikey I'm trying to send you a PM, clear some space to your in box

    Quote Originally Posted by JustMikey  [View Original Post]
    I would love to find the next Jen or the next Aly. Someone with a decent incall who is skilled at BBBJ and CIM to see for quick visits or half hour dates. Jen went downhill with the nervous rush rush and I've seen Aly so many times I just needed to move on to something new. It seems to be really hard to find a decent looking woman with an incall that wants make $ for 20 minutes of good head. I used to have no problem finding them around here a few years ago, but things certainly have changed.
    .

  11. #5736

    Vanessa?

    Anyone know what happened to Vanessa? She hasn't posted in like a year, wondering if state vacation, retirement, or just new number. I'm not from the area, and used to see her when I came to town.

    Here is one of her ads:

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...t/878402449605

    I typically stay downtown and won't have a car, so need to stay somewhat local. If anyone would be willing to share their ATF for my next visit in early May, I'd greatly appreciate it as I don't know the market here all that well. Feel free to DM if preferred.

    Thanks in advance!

  12. #5735

    Would love to find her replacement

    Quote Originally Posted by JimboA  [View Original Post]
    Jenn's mental state has been going downhill. She's gone from reasonably normal before covid, to flighty, forgetful, and nearly incoherent. I've seen her a bunch of times over the past few years. Maybe I caught her on a bad day, but it's unlikely I'll visit her again. It was uncomfortable and worrisome to listen to her talk.

    I would love to find the next Jen or the next Aly. Someone with a decent incall who is skilled at BBBJ and CIM to see for quick visits or half hour dates. Jen went downhill with the nervous rush rush and I've seen Aly so many times I just needed to move on to something new. It seems to be really hard to find a decent looking woman with an incall that wants make $ for 20 minutes of good head. I used to have no problem finding them around here a few years ago, but things certainly have changed.

  13. #5734

    Thanks for All Reports

    One of my regular providers from 2015 may be facing years in prison. I can't help but think that it could have been me or one of the other hobbyists. A lot of the reports and reviews save us a lot of trouble.

  14. #5733
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuji_Rw  [View Original Post]
    She hides her (significant) demons well. But demons catch up to you. She didn't even try to hide her crackhead boyfriend last time I was there.
    I am always saddened to hear of anyone who becomes addicted to a substance and it starts to slowly take control of their life and from what you guys are saying this could be the case. I reached out to her in October of last year and she responded promptly and coherent. I decided to pass only because of the reviews here. When I read a couple of times if you donate for a qv that's what you'll get. If you donate for a hhr you'll get a qv and so on. So based on those reviews with consistency I decided not to follow through but I hope that she will get back on track if this is the case.

  15. #5732

    Hello all

    Hello all members,

    New to the area and this forum. Been a lurker for a few weeks to familiarize myself to the language rules and abbv (LOL). Actively looking to get 2-3 regular providers. Any help will be appreciated. I plan on being active contributor. Have been more active in Charlotte but only one here so far. Going to go see snow bunny today and will let you know.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape