Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 505 of 887 FirstFirst ... 5 405 455 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 555 605 ... LastLast
Results 7,561 to 7,575 of 13299
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5739
    Quote Originally Posted by MongerDude  [View Original Post]
    She's is a pixie, quirky and fun. No demons and hang-up's, don't walk but go run.
    I'd like to get her info, can you PM me?

  2. #5738
    Quote Originally Posted by Taylor52  [View Original Post]
    JustMikey I'm trying to send you a PM, clear some space to your in box

    .
    Cleaned up my inbox!

  3. #5737

    JustMikey

    JustMikey I'm trying to send you a PM, clear some space to your in box

    Quote Originally Posted by JustMikey  [View Original Post]
    I would love to find the next Jen or the next Aly. Someone with a decent incall who is skilled at BBBJ and CIM to see for quick visits or half hour dates. Jen went downhill with the nervous rush rush and I've seen Aly so many times I just needed to move on to something new. It seems to be really hard to find a decent looking woman with an incall that wants make $ for 20 minutes of good head. I used to have no problem finding them around here a few years ago, but things certainly have changed.
    .

  4. #5736

    Vanessa?

    Anyone know what happened to Vanessa? She hasn't posted in like a year, wondering if state vacation, retirement, or just new number. I'm not from the area, and used to see her when I came to town.

    Here is one of her ads:

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...t/878402449605

    I typically stay downtown and won't have a car, so need to stay somewhat local. If anyone would be willing to share their ATF for my next visit in early May, I'd greatly appreciate it as I don't know the market here all that well. Feel free to DM if preferred.

    Thanks in advance!

  5. #5735

    Would love to find her replacement

    Quote Originally Posted by JimboA  [View Original Post]
    Jenn's mental state has been going downhill. She's gone from reasonably normal before covid, to flighty, forgetful, and nearly incoherent. I've seen her a bunch of times over the past few years. Maybe I caught her on a bad day, but it's unlikely I'll visit her again. It was uncomfortable and worrisome to listen to her talk.

    I would love to find the next Jen or the next Aly. Someone with a decent incall who is skilled at BBBJ and CIM to see for quick visits or half hour dates. Jen went downhill with the nervous rush rush and I've seen Aly so many times I just needed to move on to something new. It seems to be really hard to find a decent looking woman with an incall that wants make $ for 20 minutes of good head. I used to have no problem finding them around here a few years ago, but things certainly have changed.

  6. #5734

    Thanks for All Reports

    One of my regular providers from 2015 may be facing years in prison. I can't help but think that it could have been me or one of the other hobbyists. A lot of the reports and reviews save us a lot of trouble.

  7. #5733
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuji_Rw  [View Original Post]
    She hides her (significant) demons well. But demons catch up to you. She didn't even try to hide her crackhead boyfriend last time I was there.
    I am always saddened to hear of anyone who becomes addicted to a substance and it starts to slowly take control of their life and from what you guys are saying this could be the case. I reached out to her in October of last year and she responded promptly and coherent. I decided to pass only because of the reviews here. When I read a couple of times if you donate for a qv that's what you'll get. If you donate for a hhr you'll get a qv and so on. So based on those reviews with consistency I decided not to follow through but I hope that she will get back on track if this is the case.

  8. #5732

    Hello all

    Hello all members,

    New to the area and this forum. Been a lurker for a few weeks to familiarize myself to the language rules and abbv (LOL). Actively looking to get 2-3 regular providers. Any help will be appreciated. I plan on being active contributor. Have been more active in Charlotte but only one here so far. Going to go see snow bunny today and will let you know.

  9. #5731

    I love older men

    I normally go to Jenn. I am little skiddish so don't branch out much. One day my brain was not working and gave this lady a try since I have seen her ad a lot (that is how I figure if they are real).

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...w/499642375376

    Well I lost $. 2 because she was just high strung on something. Didn't even want to let me touch her. Want me to put my own cover and stayed on the phone without even making eye contact. Area she lives in is very scary to say the least (I kid you not I heard banjos). Told me to sit on the floor on a dirty sheet. So since I have been lurking as a non member, I took some of y'all advice and just left. She was pretty drugged up. I am new to the area and hope to contribute some more soon. Hopefully positive.

  10. #5730

    Jenn

    Quote Originally Posted by Fuji_Rw  [View Original Post]
    She hides her (significant) demons well. But demons catch up to you. She didn't even try to hide her crackhead boyfriend last time I was there.
    Hello all, my first. Jenn is my regular. I haven't had any issues with her. Visited her about 5 times in last two months. Just lot of red tape but otherwise it's been fine. I am not into GFE so works for me.

  11. #5729
    Quote Originally Posted by JimboA  [View Original Post]
    Jenn's mental state has been going downhill. She's gone from reasonably normal before covid, to flighty, forgetful, and nearly incoherent. I've seen her a bunch of times over the past few years. Maybe I caught her on a bad day, but it's unlikely I'll visit her again. It was uncomfortable and worrisome to listen to her talk.
    She hides her (significant) demons well. But demons catch up to you. She didn't even try to hide her crackhead boyfriend last time I was there.

  12. #5728
    Quote Originally Posted by JimboA  [View Original Post]
    Jenn's mental state has been going downhill. She's gone from reasonably normal before covid, to flighty, forgetful, and nearly incoherent. I've seen her a bunch of times over the past few years. Maybe I caught her on a bad day, but it's unlikely I'll visit her again. It was uncomfortable and worrisome to listen to her talk.
    Couldn't agree more. I last saw her a year ago and saw a major slide in a very short time. Can't imagine what she's like now. It's really too bad, she was a smart girl.

  13. #5727

    Tinkerbell

    She's is a pixie, quirky and fun. No demons and hang-up's, don't walk but go run.

  14. #5726

    Jenn

    Jenn's mental state has been going downhill. She's gone from reasonably normal before covid, to flighty, forgetful, and nearly incoherent. I've seen her a bunch of times over the past few years. Maybe I caught her on a bad day, but it's unlikely I'll visit her again. It was uncomfortable and worrisome to listen to her talk.

  15. #5725

    Anyone heard from Lacey Love lately?

    I was wondering if anyone has info on Lacey Love. I saw her once but she has disappeared. Also if anyone has any good recommendations I'm looking.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape