Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,611 to 8,625 of 24825
-
04-22-21 12:04 #16215Senior Member

Posts: 808Real. Pics accurate
https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...s/583119945215
Many of you probably already know her or her twin sister. From either sugarbaby sites or craigslist. She just shaved about 20 years off her age.
-
04-22-21 12:02 #16214Regular Member

Posts: 6Carolina DI
Anyone seen Carolina yet by chance?
-
04-22-21 10:45 #16213Senior Member

Posts: 567She was excellent at BJs and if she liked you
Well ya know LOL Lot better BJ's out there though than hers but she would be in most top ten lists.
Originally Posted by TigerKing
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-21 09:19 #16212Senior Member

Posts: 526I was always curious about what happened with her as well. Some one somewhere is getting a great BBBJ!!
Originally Posted by EarlyCuyler
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-21 08:24 #16211Senior Member

Posts: 127Mmeg
IMO, she was way way over rated.
Originally Posted by EarlyCuyler
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-21 07:29 #16210Senior Member

Posts: 198Profiles
That's disappointing, hopefully it's just a temporary break or something. She said she was enjoying it but who knows, things change. Just have to keep watching for her.
Originally Posted by IrishLaddie
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-21 19:53 #16209Senior Member

Posts: 634Re: Profiles have disappeared
Check TER I'd: 356163. It has links to two websites plus her P411 profile https://preferred411.com/P346876.
Originally Posted by IrishLaddie
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-21 19:12 #16208Senior Member

Posts: 44Couple of the girls had OF pages, I know that, but I'd love to find out about takeout.
Originally Posted by MilfLover68
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-21 17:29 #16207Senior Member

Posts: 407Profiles have disappeared
I was emailing back and forth setting up a meeting when she gets back and now her Eros profile and any other on the web are gone.
Originally Posted by PopinHerMouth
[View Original Post]
I was truly looking forward to meeting her as she said she was coming back in a couple of months.
-
04-21-21 16:22 #16206Senior Member

Posts: 617She no longer resides in the area.
Originally Posted by Demoan1313
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-21 16:21 #16205Senior Member

Posts: 634Re: Miss Sterling
Well the heading for that ad reads "HOT VIDEO, PICTURES AND FACETIME AVAILABLE FOR SALE". I'd say that says it all.
Originally Posted by SlummiesChap
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-21 15:08 #16204Regular Member

Posts: 22Why not
Make the 3 hr drive to Columbus to Studio Sanctuary. Big place beautiful ladies.
Originally Posted by SlummiesChap
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-21 14:41 #16203Regular Member

Posts: 8Last I heard she moved to Vegas.
Originally Posted by Demoan1313
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-21 13:36 #16202Senior Member

Posts: 44Mmgeg
I haven't seen MMGEG around or posting for a while. Does anyone know if she is still available?
-
04-21-21 12:01 #16201Senior Member

Posts: 336Twin Peaks
Has anyone ever gotten Take Out from Twin Peaks?










Reply With Quote





