Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 574 of 1655 FirstFirst ... 74 474 524 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 624 674 1074 1574 ... LastLast
Results 8,596 to 8,610 of 24824
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16229

    Kiki

    I actually ran into this girl in the speedway area. She was walking along and so I took a chance and boy was I the winner of the day LOL. She's a very cool girl easy to talk to. I was able to take her back to my place and we had our fun. Started with her riding me for a bit and switched to doggy. She loves what she does and she can get on off quicker than you will. I had lost my regular and found her so be good to her boys she's a very good provider. $1. Was the damage and I can't wait to see her and those jugs again soon. Stay safe boys.

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/kiki-dangerous/494484008335

  2. #16228

    Info

    Quote Originally Posted by Indyjc01  [View Original Post]
    Well the heading for that ad reads "HOT VIDEO, PICTURES AND FACETIME AVAILABLE FOR SALE". I'd say that says it all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stumpie  [View Original Post]
    Make the 3 hr drive to Columbus to Studio Sanctuary. Big place beautiful ladies.
    Can you give us more info about the experience at studio sanctuary and is it legit? Thanks.

  3. #16227

    Miss Sterling

    Quote Originally Posted by Indyjc01  [View Original Post]
    Well the heading for that ad reads "HOT VIDEO, PICTURES AND FACETIME AVAILABLE FOR SALE". I'd say that says it all.
    Fake. Fake. Fake. Big Scammer confirmed.

  4. #16226

    Real. Pics accurate

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...s/583119945215

    Many of you probably already know her or her twin sister. From either sugarbaby sites or craigslist. She just shaved about 20 years off her age.

  5. #16225

    Carolina DI

    Anyone seen Carolina yet by chance?

  6. #16224

    She was excellent at BJs and if she liked you

    Quote Originally Posted by TigerKing  [View Original Post]
    I was always curious about what happened with her as well. Some one somewhere is getting a great BBBJ!!
    Well ya know LOL Lot better BJ's out there though than hers but she would be in most top ten lists.

  7. #16223
    Quote Originally Posted by EarlyCuyler  [View Original Post]
    She no longer resides in the area.
    I was always curious about what happened with her as well. Some one somewhere is getting a great BBBJ!!

  8. #16222

    Mmeg

    Quote Originally Posted by EarlyCuyler  [View Original Post]
    She no longer resides in the area.
    IMO, she was way way over rated.

  9. #16221

    Profiles

    Quote Originally Posted by IrishLaddie  [View Original Post]
    I was emailing back and forth setting up a meeting when she gets back and now her Eros profile and any other on the web are gone.

    I was truly looking forward to meeting her as she said she was coming back in a couple of months.
    That's disappointing, hopefully it's just a temporary break or something. She said she was enjoying it but who knows, things change. Just have to keep watching for her.

  10. #16220

    Re: Profiles have disappeared

    Check TER I'd: 356163. It has links to two websites plus her P411 profile https://preferred411.com/P346876.

    Quote Originally Posted by IrishLaddie  [View Original Post]
    I was emailing back and forth setting up a meeting when she gets back and now her Eros profile and any other on the web are gone.

    I was truly looking forward to meeting her as she said she was coming back in a couple of months.

  11. #16219
    Quote Originally Posted by MilfLover68  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone ever gotten Take Out from Twin Peaks?
    Couple of the girls had OF pages, I know that, but I'd love to find out about takeout.

  12. #16218

    Profiles have disappeared

    Quote Originally Posted by PopinHerMouth  [View Original Post]
    Absolutely agree with Theo and BigRed. She was hot as hell, the only thing I regretted was not booking more than an hour. She drained me twice in an hour right into that mouth of hers. The second one was a little rushed because I held out as long as I could for the first pop and only had about 25 minutes left to get the second one out but for $4 I was going to get a second shot off. I was super fucking horny going in because of the anticipation, I love meeting a girl for the first time. Damn her body and face were hot and she got super wet. She is Russian so has an accent but pretty easy to communicate with. Hoping like hell she comes back in the next few months, she's a professional at this and had a lot of experience, she travels quite a bit so not sure how long it will be before she circles back to Indy but hopefully it's not too long. She works out and her body shows it, she loves what she does and she's good at it. She needs to stay longer than 2 days next time, damn she's top shelf.
    I was emailing back and forth setting up a meeting when she gets back and now her Eros profile and any other on the web are gone.

    I was truly looking forward to meeting her as she said she was coming back in a couple of months.

  13. #16217
    Quote Originally Posted by Demoan1313  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen MMGEG around or posting for a while. Does anyone know if she is still available?
    She no longer resides in the area.

  14. #16216

    Re: Miss Sterling

    Well the heading for that ad reads "HOT VIDEO, PICTURES AND FACETIME AVAILABLE FOR SALE". I'd say that says it all.

    Quote Originally Posted by SlummiesChap  [View Original Post]
    Went back and forth messaging. Me thinks a FAKE.

  15. #16215

    Why not

    Quote Originally Posted by SlummiesChap  [View Original Post]
    Went back and forth messaging. Me thinks a FAKE.
    Make the 3 hr drive to Columbus to Studio Sanctuary. Big place beautiful ladies.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape