Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,626 to 8,640 of 24829
-
04-20-21 10:52 #16204Regular Member

Posts: 16Anyone here meet Lacy Lovelle
Hello everyone,
I'm interested in meeting Lacy Lovelle, but I don't know if she is legit or not. Has anyone seen her?
https://www.eros.com/indiana/files/7387134.htm?cat=1
-
04-20-21 10:32 #16203Senior Member

Posts: 482Contact info?
Not from the area, can you PM contact info? Any help greatly appreciated! MF
.
Originally Posted by Redmann6999
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-21 10:31 #16202Senior Member

Posts: 273Di
I would say do not waste your time trying to find anyone from Stg or any other site. Spend the little bit extra and get you a lady from DI. You will not be disappointed and no worries of being ghosted.
Originally Posted by MassageFreak
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-21 10:15 #16201Senior Member

Posts: 166Lots of info
There have been reviews. IIRC most reviews wouldn't repeat.
Originally Posted by MassageFreak
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-21 09:43 #16200Regular Member

Posts: 16Any of you guys meet Lacy Lovelle?
Have any of you had the opportunity to meet Lacy Lovelle?
https://www.eros.com/indiana/files/7387134.htm?cat=1
I'm interested in meeting her, but I'm a little sketched out.
-
04-20-21 09:38 #16199Senior Member

Posts: 482Any info on these ladies?
-
04-20-21 09:37 #16198Senior Member

Posts: 2148Very Nice!
Her ad doesn't list rates. Do you mind sharing the rate / service for the QV? Thank-you.
Originally Posted by SexCreation110
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-21 08:13 #16197Senior Member

Posts: 482In town Wednesday evening
I will be in town a little north east of indy Wednesday evening and would love to partake in a local gal. Would love a fabulous body rub. Prefer petite spinner, but a nasty freak would be good as well. Any help from a fellow senior would be greatly appreciated. Thanks all and be safe! MF.
-
04-20-21 08:11 #16196Senior Member

Posts: 247Kitty Zara
Can vouch that the deposit is legit. Also the whole goth look tempted me and finally took the leap- YMMV. Reviews on here are positive. For me just ok.
Originally Posted by DreamSeeker1
[View Original Post]
CTT. Yeah I think she's going down with her chemical habit. Lovely lady but can't break that chemical dependency.
-
04-20-21 07:53 #16195Senior Member

Posts: 727Blonde Bombshell
What were her rates? How was location?
Originally Posted by SexCreation110;5311723[URL
-
04-19-21 23:43 #16194Senior Member

Posts: 278Blonde bombshell
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/61073563/
Saw her for a qv. Pics are her, but don't really do her justice. Would repeat.
-
04-19-21 15:20 #16193Senior Member

Posts: 617Go to P411. That's going to be your best bet in this city. There are many that like Discreet Info as well. I was just in Memphis a few weeks ago. May be back in that neck of the woods later this week. I couldn't find anything on short notice, so just went on down to Tunica and threw some money away there instead.
Originally Posted by JGPilot
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-21 09:26 #16192Senior Member

Posts: 122Easing back into it.
Few reports from the last several weeks. Had been working out of the country and then had to quarantine once back in.
Tabby. As others have reported, wonderful as advertised. First time with her, and could not have been better. I saw a recent report saying she may be retiring, so I had to check her out. And glad I did. That is one sensual woman. Easy to talk to, inviting, and really makes you feel at ease. Pics are pretty spot on. Little mid section, but not distracting in the least. She is full of energy, and really acts interested in seeing you. Which is huge for me.
Kitty Zara -- okay, the goth look keeps tempting me to ignore my big head (wants a deposit). Tried all of my bargaining skills to have her waive the requirement, but alas, she wouldn't. I stood my ground this time. Might have to gamble in the future. Goth look vs deposit, goth look vs deposit. It's a battle. For now, I guess the deposit horror stories I've heard win out.
Catherine -- "the teacher". Since Kitty didn't pan out, I text Catherine since I had seen her several times in the past. She happened to be on my side of town, so we set something up. Texts went well and prompt, so I headed her direction. Got to the place. Ghost. Was texting and waiting for about 30 minutes. Nothing. First time she has done that to me, but I knew from recent reports it was a possibility. Hope her demons havn't gotten the best of her. Glad I didn't have to drive far.
Stay safe.
-
04-19-21 08:48 #16191Senior Member

Posts: 124I have never used their service. I do get their weekly updates, is all I know. They have girls in Indy quite often.
Originally Posted by Jagmri
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-21 08:36 #16190Senior Member

Posts: 51Chubby woman
Check out candace38g.com.
Originally Posted by Fountain
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote





