Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,611 to 8,625 of 24828
-
04-21-21 17:29 #16218Senior Member

Posts: 407Profiles have disappeared
I was emailing back and forth setting up a meeting when she gets back and now her Eros profile and any other on the web are gone.
Originally Posted by PopinHerMouth
[View Original Post]
I was truly looking forward to meeting her as she said she was coming back in a couple of months.
-
04-21-21 16:22 #16217Senior Member

Posts: 617She no longer resides in the area.
Originally Posted by Demoan1313
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-21 16:21 #16216Senior Member

Posts: 633Re: Miss Sterling
Well the heading for that ad reads "HOT VIDEO, PICTURES AND FACETIME AVAILABLE FOR SALE". I'd say that says it all.
Originally Posted by SlummiesChap
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-21 15:08 #16215Regular Member

Posts: 22Why not
Make the 3 hr drive to Columbus to Studio Sanctuary. Big place beautiful ladies.
Originally Posted by SlummiesChap
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-21 14:41 #16214Regular Member

Posts: 8Last I heard she moved to Vegas.
Originally Posted by Demoan1313
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-21 13:36 #16213Senior Member

Posts: 44Mmgeg
I haven't seen MMGEG around or posting for a while. Does anyone know if she is still available?
-
04-21-21 12:01 #16212Senior Member

Posts: 336Twin Peaks
Has anyone ever gotten Take Out from Twin Peaks?
-
04-21-21 11:41 #16211Senior Member

Posts: 36I also was quite interested cannot find much on her so I would assume she is a fake too, too bad looks like it could be fun.
Originally Posted by SlummiesChap
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-21 11:28 #16210Senior Member

Posts: 247Miss sterling
Went back and forth messaging. Me thinks a FAKE.
Originally Posted by RubGuide23
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-21 01:10 #16209Senior Member

Posts: 296I've not seen her, but she has 15 reviews elsewhere. Report back if you pull the trigger, looks interesting.
Originally Posted by AllenSmoke1
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-21 13:16 #16208Senior Member

Posts: 512 for 1💦128166;massage special
They have been reviewed a good deal on that site. Mixed at best. I visited the older one a couple of years ago. To me she was friendly and the service was adequate.
Originally Posted by MassageFreak
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-21 12:23 #16207Regular Member

Posts: 22Mistress Sterling
https://independent.com.listcrawler....olis/60523988/
Any info on this provider?
-
04-20-21 11:06 #16206Regular Member

Posts: 22Has anyone experienced mistress
https://independent.com.listcrawler....olis/60523988/
Has anyone legit checked this? She asks for deposit before app. But I'm not to trustful on sending before meeting up.
-
04-20-21 10:54 #16205Senior Member

Posts: 273Di
Search Discreetinfo.
Originally Posted by MassageFreak
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-21 10:52 #16204Regular Member

Posts: 16Anyone here meet Lacy Lovelle
Hello everyone,
I'm interested in meeting Lacy Lovelle, but I don't know if she is legit or not. Has anyone seen her?
https://www.eros.com/indiana/files/7387134.htm?cat=1











Reply With Quote





