Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,326 to 2,340 of 4470
-
04-20-21 03:14 #2145Senior Member

Posts: 90Yes, it is
Yes, blue toast refers to the mouthwash, usually blue.
Originally Posted by Cudaboro
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-21 21:59 #2144Regular Member

Posts: 20Lisu (PC)
Has anyone tried Lisu at Peach?
-
04-19-21 20:39 #2143Senior Member

Posts: 36Blue Toast
Used to think it was the same def on urban dic, but in regards to most posts, it's probably in reference to mouthwash.
Originally Posted by RickJames808
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-21 18:44 #2142Senior Member

Posts: 923Blue toast
I know different regions use different terms but. WTF is blue toast?? Seen it in many reviews but no idea what it is. If its a confidential thing feel free to PM.
-
04-19-21 18:36 #2141Senior Member

Posts: 923Mesmerizing (actually this time)
I was jonesing for some k-girl strange and tried to set up with Tiana of SA. No answer whatsoever via text. WTF? Guess they didn't need the business. Time window was narrow so I wasn't in the mood for experimenting and needed someone solid. Alpaca to the rescue!
Mesmerizing was available so I went with her. The last visit was good but not great so I was a bit apprehensive. Moved locales since my last visit but it was easy to find. Mez met me at the door with a red lacy nighty on and recognized me from my last visit. By her demeanor I could tell this visit would be significantly better than the first. She was much cheerier and more playful. Much more play in the shower and the pre-game leading up to the main event. Offered decent LFK and DFK (which was more tongue than lips). Her BBBJ technique seemed leagues better than the last time with awesome suction and lip work. Honestly her BJ felt better than her pussy. In fact her mouth felt LIKE pussy. Lots of petting grinding and p2 p dry humping. If she made a move to slide me in raw I don't think I would have resisted bit thankfully she grabbed a saddle for the main event. Wasn't sure BB was prohibited but I didn't ask or make any proactive moves to initiate it. Went through all the fly positions and ended in mish. Mesmerizing's Kegel power is on point and milked me dry until pull out. She's a runner in DS and can't quite take deep strokes in that position but the sight of stroking her tanned frame in DS almost sent me over the edge. Much better than last visit and I plan to hook up again.
RJ.
-
04-19-21 15:03 #2140Regular Member

Posts: 13Kiely / Kylie and Smile from 2018
Anyone remember seeing either of them, yes Smile was a name of one of them in Milpitas? Kiely used to work in the same org as Stella, Lesley, Serena in North SJ. If anyone knows if they works under a different name now, please share.
-
04-19-21 10:12 #2139Regular Member

Posts: 20White girls
I know kgirls are the popular visit in this thread (for good reason) but curious if any folks have good sources or experiences with white ladies in the area. I've visited some on listcrawler and it's definitely a mixed bag, some solid visits and nice conversation / GFE / etc and some that I had to leave a minute in to walking in the room.
I try to verify them with FaceTime or the like beforehand now to weed out crazies.
-
04-18-21 17:21 #2138Senior Member

Posts: 28Great time with Bonnie
I really wanted to see Tina but was booked. Went down the whole list and only Bonnie was available in my time frame. I had a really good experience for round 1. But round 2 she got tired at the end and couldn't go on longer. It would have been perfect if her energy level up more.
Originally Posted by MBraddock999
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-21 15:38 #2137Senior Member

Posts: 109I believe its 600 for the hour. Maybe my math is off but that's more then what it is for an hour for each girl separately. No experience of the doubles but would love a report if you go for it.
Originally Posted by Lsade
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-21 00:59 #2136Senior Member

Posts: 3150+ Milfs to Gilfs. Shady area.
Originally Posted by BornFree3
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-21 11:57 #2135Senior Member

Posts: 76Duos at viola
Anyone try duos at viola or any of the k-orgs? Wondering if it's worth it.
-
04-13-21 02:32 #2134Banned Member

Posts: 770The reviews for her service are spectacularly bad. I've seen dudes who never give anything less than an 8 to a girl for anything, give her a five or four for service and say it was the woat.
Originally Posted by Datyb
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-21 18:58 #2133Regular Member

Posts: 20Yup, avoid Hannah
Wanted to reiterate to anyone considering Hannah to avoid, LOL. She's still posting on LC with wild rates all over the place and promising what she won't do. I've given her two chances and the second time was worse than the first.
Originally Posted by PurdueMongerer
[View Original Post]
Most recent time, she gave me the address, arrived at the motel, she told me the room, I walk in the room (door unlocked), nobody there. Walk out and she's coming around the corner, walks in the room with me, tells me she's banned from the motel and she just goes in rooms after cleaning has finished with it for the quick visit. Bad news friends.
-
04-11-21 22:48 #2132Senior Member

Posts: 2646Dayum. Sucks to hear that. How'd your convo go with the PO?
Originally Posted by Datyb
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-21 21:05 #2131Banned Member

Posts: 707Behaves like a 120 HH C org
Sounds like they're recruiting talent from the hotel girls, You know, the truly low and high volume C org providers who give you a quick CBJ and mechanical CFS for $120 a half hour and then try kick you out the door in 10 minutes because they've got another customer in the parking lot waiting.
Sorry you had to go through that but thank you for sharing the information, it would be helpful if there was more insight as to the quality as services form the K orgs.
I had hoped that these orgs did try to maintain a higher level of service than some of the other options out there.
Originally Posted by Datyb
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




