Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,341 to 2,355 of 4470
-
04-11-21 19:49 #2130Senior Member

Posts: 135May at BG. Avoid.
I have seen hundreds of Kgirls. I have never had an experience this bad, and from a good org.
Never smiled. Examined my cock for a long time, as if looking for STD's I suppose. Perfunctory BBBJ and when I was only semi hard hopped on top. "Condom?" No. "Why not?" I touched her nipples gently. "No, too sensitive"
1 minute of CG, 1 min of AS and asked if I wanted to get on top. I said no, lets 69. She said no. I said then DATY. She said no. I said, thru her Google Translator, that she had to do these things. She is advertised as PSE! She still said no. So thru her Google I said well refund my $260. She did. I was out in 20 minutes!
-
04-11-21 02:16 #2129Senior Member

Posts: 71Dream with Dana
Had a dream with Dana from VF. She is taller than her profile indicates (5 ft) and was very friendly. Little dance with little one tucked between the thighs to get going. I enjoy DFK and DATY, she was responsive to both. Moaning was a bit too much, bit not excessive. BBBJ was nice, but not as much I have received from others.
Started with MISH, she moaned a lot and said I am too big, not something I am used to hearing. I did find her very tight, and as I stroked she gripped her muscles which was really nice. Tried several positions and she was happy to accommodate.
For seconds I got more BBBJ and she jumped to K9 on her own. I enjoyed the view and grip while I pumped away. Didn't finish second time (I am an old guy, no issues with her).
Had a shower together and was sent off with kisses and smiles.
Looks wise she is not the hottest, not young for sure. I enjoyed the service, but I can see why Zuri is rated higher for service. Zuri is shorter but has a compact fit body, I found Dana taller but softer body. Zuri has more energy and seems to take charge, Dana is more laid back and let me give directions.
-
04-10-21 20:25 #2128Banned Member

Posts: 770She's in LA under the "Jool Gina" name working for sexyangels org (sister org of LovelyAngels that used to be active here).
Originally Posted by Fancysquid
[View Original Post]
http://sexyangels.site/
-
04-10-21 12:16 #2127Regular Member

Posts: 4Aspyn from bunnies
The site no longer has her listed. Wanted to try her out but didn't get around in time. Anyone know where she went?
-
04-09-21 20:32 #2126Regular Member

Posts: 1Agree
I'll second this. I saw her back in OCT 2020, right as she was starting out. Back then she hosted. She looks just like she does in the pics and is very attractive IMO. I caught her right as she was starting so I only paid $100 for the hour.
Originally Posted by Currymonster
[View Original Post]
She was coked up the entire time. Her excuse was "I do it to stay up, I'm not an addict or anything".
The experience wasn't just bad. It was straight up ODD. She would only let us use half of the bed because "My kids sleep on the other half". After proclaiming how she gave "bomb head", she gave me a toothy BJ for a minute. Then we got to "business". She would only fuck in one position, missionary. She complained that my penis of 6 inches was "too big" (I'll take it as a compliment? And only let me use half of it. She would loudly ***** whenever I crossed this 50% threshold.
I literally got no pleasure out of it so I didn't finish.
As I was leaving, I picked up the used condom wrapper. She saw this and thought I was stealing something from her, and started freaking out. I just walked out the door and GTFO.
It's a shame because she's super attractive to my personal tastes. If she could have just kept her coke head mouth shut and taken my small white 6 inches it would've been well worth.
I see she's still posting but her rates have gone far up. I would've given her another chance, but with her prices it's not worth the risk.
-
04-09-21 01:58 #2125Regular Member

Posts: 22Bonnie at LSC
Saw Bonnie at LSC today. Decent session, not great, but decent.
Pros. Her boobies look and feel great. Partially man made (is that a thing? Definitely under the muscle and a lot of natural mass in them. Some English. Decent massage between rounds.
Cons. Not really into it. No real kissing. Could not ride in cowgirl very well.
Again, decent, but definitely better Candy options available. Still seeking time with Tina, but boy does she book up fast.
-
04-08-21 18:18 #2124Senior Member

Posts: 1404Older lady who was up in Seattle for a stint. The reviews up there were not all that good. Used a different name as usual.
Originally Posted by Jjp33
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-21 18:04 #2123Senior Member

Posts: 923Thanks bro.
They have a nice lineup. Added a couple to my bucket list.
.
Originally Posted by Datyb
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-21 10:53 #2122Senior Member

Posts: 85Diners dream
Ok, fellow daty lovers. Who's the girl that loves her pussy eaten the most? I could spend the entire session down there if they really enjoy it. Any recommendations is greatly appreciated.
-
04-08-21 10:18 #2121Senior Member

Posts: 135Gfei
https://www.gfeinvestments.ch/gfe-advisors/
Originally Posted by RickJames808
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-21 02:59 #2120Regular Member

Posts: 1Venus
It looks like she is in Emeryville now. Any intel would be appreciated.
Originally Posted by Machita
[View Original Post]
https://klovers.ch/korean-companions-emeryville/venus2/
-
04-07-21 21:12 #2119Senior Member

Posts: 923Gfei
Thanks for the intel. GFEI? Which org is this?
Originally Posted by StraightOmar
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-21 02:48 #2118Senior Member

Posts: 294I think she's on her own when she's in South Bay her ter profile has a link to her page energizing Sara. She's also been at Sweet Angels and EBK.
Originally Posted by RickJames808
[View Original Post]
Tyra is another hot MILF although I'm not sure when / if she'll be back at GFEI, her attitude is distant though business like and you have to get her going before she opens up a little.
GFEI usually has some good milfs, of their current lineup I've only seen min who has a nice body and S / A, face is plain though.
-
04-05-21 23:27 #2117Senior Member

Posts: 90Ebk
She was with EBK in Emeryville, when I saw her about a month ago.
Originally Posted by RickJames808
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-21 22:49 #2116Senior Member

Posts: 90Venus at KGA?
Anyone has seen Venus from KGA? Are her pics reasonably close to the real person? Thanks.
Attached is a link to the org:
https://kgirlsacademy.com/kga-student-venus/










Reply With Quote





