Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 157 of 298 FirstFirst ... 57 107 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 207 257 ... LastLast
Results 2,341 to 2,355 of 4470
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2130
    Senior Member


    Posts: 135

    May at BG. Avoid.

    I have seen hundreds of Kgirls. I have never had an experience this bad, and from a good org.

    Never smiled. Examined my cock for a long time, as if looking for STD's I suppose. Perfunctory BBBJ and when I was only semi hard hopped on top. "Condom?" No. "Why not?" I touched her nipples gently. "No, too sensitive"

    1 minute of CG, 1 min of AS and asked if I wanted to get on top. I said no, lets 69. She said no. I said then DATY. She said no. I said, thru her Google Translator, that she had to do these things. She is advertised as PSE! She still said no. So thru her Google I said well refund my $260. She did. I was out in 20 minutes!

  2. #2129

    Dream with Dana

    Had a dream with Dana from VF. She is taller than her profile indicates (5 ft) and was very friendly. Little dance with little one tucked between the thighs to get going. I enjoy DFK and DATY, she was responsive to both. Moaning was a bit too much, bit not excessive. BBBJ was nice, but not as much I have received from others.

    Started with MISH, she moaned a lot and said I am too big, not something I am used to hearing. I did find her very tight, and as I stroked she gripped her muscles which was really nice. Tried several positions and she was happy to accommodate.

    For seconds I got more BBBJ and she jumped to K9 on her own. I enjoyed the view and grip while I pumped away. Didn't finish second time (I am an old guy, no issues with her).

    Had a shower together and was sent off with kisses and smiles.

    Looks wise she is not the hottest, not young for sure. I enjoyed the service, but I can see why Zuri is rated higher for service. Zuri is shorter but has a compact fit body, I found Dana taller but softer body. Zuri has more energy and seems to take charge, Dana is more laid back and let me give directions.

  3. #2128
    Quote Originally Posted by Fancysquid  [View Original Post]
    The site no longer has her listed. Wanted to try her out but didn't get around in time. Anyone know where she went?
    She's in LA under the "Jool Gina" name working for sexyangels org (sister org of LovelyAngels that used to be active here).

    http://sexyangels.site/

  4. #2127

    Aspyn from bunnies

    The site no longer has her listed. Wanted to try her out but didn't get around in time. Anyone know where she went?

  5. #2126

    Agree

    Quote Originally Posted by Currymonster  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a few days ago, she posts with different names too, there's one wanting a sugar daddy. Hot mess. Coked and methed up, but nice chick, and dressed the part with tiny jeans shorts and fishnets, living in an El Camino motel with her 2 small kids, gets someone to watch them while she dates, but they were up and hungry at 3 am when I picked her up. Because I had little better to do, I allowed her to direct me to a variety of shit food establishments that were roughly all closed, before we got Denny's takeout to satisfy her 2 year old. The kids are why she doesn't host.

    When we finally got down to it, service was pretty awful. All covered, though she implied bare could be bought, but I didn't feel she was even close to earning what I'd given her already (3 Hamiltons and a $30 Denny's bill, plus an extra Jackson somewhere). Almost a full 60 seconds of ok oral, then she lay back at the edge of the bed and explained I wasn't to go all the way in with my mighty six inches. "I'm really tight". Yeah, so is your mother. No doggy style. She hated her life all the way back. Not my fault, she said, but 2 other guys had played her earlier in the day. So overall. If you're looking for a good lay, avoid. If you don't want pointless self inflicted drama, avoid. If you're fascinated by humanity down at the cockroach level, it'll be an interesting couple of hours. I didn't hate spending time with her, it's just it was supposed to be about the sex, and when it came to it, she was a big book of NO!
    I'll second this. I saw her back in OCT 2020, right as she was starting out. Back then she hosted. She looks just like she does in the pics and is very attractive IMO. I caught her right as she was starting so I only paid $100 for the hour.

    She was coked up the entire time. Her excuse was "I do it to stay up, I'm not an addict or anything".

    The experience wasn't just bad. It was straight up ODD. She would only let us use half of the bed because "My kids sleep on the other half". After proclaiming how she gave "bomb head", she gave me a toothy BJ for a minute. Then we got to "business". She would only fuck in one position, missionary. She complained that my penis of 6 inches was "too big" (I'll take it as a compliment? And only let me use half of it. She would loudly ***** whenever I crossed this 50% threshold.

    I literally got no pleasure out of it so I didn't finish.

    As I was leaving, I picked up the used condom wrapper. She saw this and thought I was stealing something from her, and started freaking out. I just walked out the door and GTFO.

    It's a shame because she's super attractive to my personal tastes. If she could have just kept her coke head mouth shut and taken my small white 6 inches it would've been well worth.

    I see she's still posting but her rates have gone far up. I would've given her another chance, but with her prices it's not worth the risk.

  6. #2125

    Bonnie at LSC

    Saw Bonnie at LSC today. Decent session, not great, but decent.

    Pros. Her boobies look and feel great. Partially man made (is that a thing? Definitely under the muscle and a lot of natural mass in them. Some English. Decent massage between rounds.

    Cons. Not really into it. No real kissing. Could not ride in cowgirl very well.

    Again, decent, but definitely better Candy options available. Still seeking time with Tina, but boy does she book up fast.

  7. #2124
    Quote Originally Posted by Jjp33  [View Original Post]
    It looks like she is in Emeryville now. Any intel would be appreciated.

    https://klovers.ch/korean-companions-emeryville/venus2/
    Older lady who was up in Seattle for a stint. The reviews up there were not all that good. Used a different name as usual.

  8. #2123

    Thanks bro.

    They have a nice lineup. Added a couple to my bucket list.

    .

  9. #2122

    Diners dream

    Ok, fellow daty lovers. Who's the girl that loves her pussy eaten the most? I could spend the entire session down there if they really enjoy it. Any recommendations is greatly appreciated.

  10. #2121
    Senior Member


    Posts: 135

    Gfei

    Quote Originally Posted by RickJames808  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the intel. GFEI? Which org is this?
    https://www.gfeinvestments.ch/gfe-advisors/

  11. #2120

    Venus

    Quote Originally Posted by Machita  [View Original Post]
    Anyone has seen Venus from KGA? Are her pics reasonably close to the real person? Thanks.

    Attached is a link to the org:

    https://kgirlsacademy.com/kga-student-venus/
    It looks like she is in Emeryville now. Any intel would be appreciated.

    https://klovers.ch/korean-companions-emeryville/venus2/

  12. #2119

    Gfei

    Thanks for the intel. GFEI? Which org is this?

    Quote Originally Posted by StraightOmar  [View Original Post]
    I think she's on her own when she's in South Bay her ter profile has a link to her page energizing Sara. She's also been at Sweet Angels and EBK.

    Tyra is another hot MILF although I'm not sure when / if she'll be back at GFEI, her attitude is distant though business like and you have to get her going before she opens up a little.

    GFEI usually has some good milfs, of their current lineup I've only seen min who has a nice body and S / A, face is plain though.

  13. #2118
    Quote Originally Posted by RickJames808  [View Original Post]
    What org was Sara with?

    RJ.
    I think she's on her own when she's in South Bay her ter profile has a link to her page energizing Sara. She's also been at Sweet Angels and EBK.

    Tyra is another hot MILF although I'm not sure when / if she'll be back at GFEI, her attitude is distant though business like and you have to get her going before she opens up a little.

    GFEI usually has some good milfs, of their current lineup I've only seen min who has a nice body and S / A, face is plain though.

  14. #2117

    Ebk

    Quote Originally Posted by RickJames808  [View Original Post]
    What org was Sara with?...
    She was with EBK in Emeryville, when I saw her about a month ago.

  15. #2116

    Venus at KGA?

    Anyone has seen Venus from KGA? Are her pics reasonably close to the real person? Thanks.

    Attached is a link to the org:

    https://kgirlsacademy.com/kga-student-venus/

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape