Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 823 of 1225 FirstFirst ... 323 723 773 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 873 923 ... LastLast
Results 12,331 to 12,345 of 18365
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #6035
    Quote Originally Posted by DcGuy246  [View Original Post]
    Alright guys. What has been your "oh shi, I know that girl" moment and what if anything has come from it?
    One of my friends little sisters. I messaged her, but she didn't respond and went inactive pretty soon after. Would have been a real dilemma if she had haha. Also saw my best friends ex-hookup from college on there.

  2. #6034
    Quote Originally Posted by Futuopedico  [View Original Post]
    In my opinion, the only reason someone who is married and looking for someone else that is married and doesn't want to text "a burner phone" is blackmailing.

    https://www.seeking.com/messages/inb...c-248e72d45087
    This link is to your inbox.

  3. #6033

    Fishing

    Spoke with her over the weekend too. Quick to ask for a text number, but say she refuses to chat on a burner number or texting app. Spidey sense told me to not bother. Most of the guys and girls on SA has a burner or uses text app.

    Quote Originally Posted by Futuopedico  [View Original Post]
    In my opinion, the only reason someone who is married and looking for someone else that is married and doesn't want to text "a burner phone" is blackmailing.

    https://www.seeking.com/messages/inb...c-248e72d45087

  4. #6032
    Quote Originally Posted by Futuopedico  [View Original Post]
    In my opinion, the only reason someone who is married and looking for someone else that is married and doesn't want to text "a burner phone" is blackmailing.

    https://www.seeking.com/messages/inb...c-248e72d45087
    Wow! I was going to post the same message almost verbatim! I got the same response and thought the same thing!

  5. #6031
    Quote Originally Posted by Futuopedico  [View Original Post]
    In my opinion, the only reason someone who is married and looking for someone else that is married and doesn't want to text "a burner phone" is blackmailing.

    https://www.seeking.com/messages/inb...c-248e72d45087
    That's a link to your inbox FYI.

  6. #6030

    HoneyBae

    In my opinion, the only reason someone who is married and looking for someone else that is married and doesn't want to text "a burner phone" is blackmailing.

    https://www.seeking.com/messages/inb...c-248e72d45087

  7. #6029

    Lilcoco butter

    https://www.seeking.com/member/e8a5b...5-60afed025738

    Anyone have any contact with her? She seems cool and dtf. But I get slightly sketchy vibes.

  8. #6028

    Noemie Bilas

    https://www.seeking.com/member/d55a6...7-f39cef8da8e7

    This porn star is on SA now. I mentioned that I'd seen her on agency sites, and then she just directed me to them. So I think she's legit since she didn't try to scam or anything. But if you message her, I wouldn't let on that you know she's a pro. You can find her escort ad through chocolate city models.

  9. #6027

    DDarlaJean

    https://www.seeking.com/member/8977b...7-ce51c19cbdfe

    I was set to meet her but she cancel on me last min. We were able to reschedule, and I was able to get her to drop her ppm. Pretty face awesome boobs, a little bit of a stomach, and flat ass. So a mix bag on the looks looks department. Sex was ok, but I don't plan to see her again. Ask her about going no cover, for future dates. She wants cover even if I'm tested, and we are regulars.

  10. #6026
    And 4'9", too bad, was looking forward to meeting her LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    They put "mixed" as their ethnicity 🙄.

  11. #6025

    ExCoworker's daughter

    Did the normal Starbucks M&G got her to agree to come back to a local hotel. In the room we both figured out that I use to work with her dad. I spend many of hours talking to her dad about single malt scotch. It didn't stop me from bbfscip her. She was a little thick for my taste, so use the excuse that it felt weird that I was old work friends with her dad. She agree that it was weird and we ended it. Every time I comment on any of her dad's Facebook post now, I smile a little.

    Quote Originally Posted by DcGuy246  [View Original Post]
    Alright guys. What has been your "oh shi, I know that girl" moment and what if anything has come from it?

  12. #6024
    They put "mixed" as their ethnicity 🙄.

  13. #6023

  14. #6022

    Close calls in the DMV

    Quote Originally Posted by DcGuy246  [View Original Post]
    Alright guys. What has been your "oh shi, I know that girl" moment and what if anything has come from it?
    Funny you should ask! My SB & I recently went for a quick bite to eat. About halfway through our meal, one of my high school classmates walked in the restaurant with her mother & sat two tables away. Seeing how she knows my family & friends, this could've presented some serious problems. Hell, one look at my "date" & I is enough to discern the sizable age difference! Thankfully, they never looked my way & I was able to position my seat with a pillar blocking me from view. What are the odds?

    There was another close call last year (which is linked below). That one might not have resulted in any blowback & we probably could've had a fantastic time. But I just couldn't (and still can't) knowingly smash another man's wife. That's one of my few rules & I'd be a hypocrite if I did so. Not judging anyone who believes differently, but my personal stance is there needs to be mutual consent / blessing from all parties. Not sure if she's still getting some on the side or not, but I do know she's still married. Ah well, none of my business & I'd just rather not engage in hobby fun with anyone I know.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinshi86  [View Original Post]
    The place was surprisingly packed, but I eventually glimpsed my date and froze in my tracks. The reason I thought she looked familiar was because I did in fact know her! She was my sibling's classmate during their high school years! Once she became a sophomore in college, I asked her out and got rejected. I didn't take it personally as she was pretty nice about it. Also to her credit, my life was a goddamn mess at that time and she was a straight-A student with quite a future mapped out. Fast forward a decade later, and here she was in the most stunning dress & heels and looking as jaw-dropping as when we had first met. So what did I do? I played it off like I was looking for my table or party, then walked right the fuck out.

  15. #6021

    Let hear it

    Alright guys. What has been your "oh shi, I know that girl" moment and what if anything has come from it?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape