Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 823 of 1225 FirstFirst ... 323 723 773 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 873 923 ... LastLast
Results 12,331 to 12,345 of 18367
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #6037

    Sarahh453

    https://www.seeking.com/member/837d4...6-ae70f69f13e7

    So talk to this one on Sunday. I had the day off ask if she wanted to do a M&G that day for lunch. She said no so we schedule for later in the week.

    Then she hits me up for lunch money that Sunday. I told her that I don't sent money to someone I haven't met yet, and I would be happy to sent a little something after she was my Sugar. If she really want I was free to meetup within 30 mins for lunch. She started complaining that I was making her go hungry. Told her I been scam before for $30 for uber, that why I make it a rule not to sent money to anyone who I haven't met. She kept trying to push for lunch money. At this point I didn't care, if she was real or not. Told her I wasn't interested in her as a sugar anymore, if she didn't understand me wanting to wait till after the M&G to cover her lunch.

  2. #6036

    Lklkle8787

    https://www.seeking.com/member/dc9f4...d-3d98219be1ab

    Sadly, another one trying to sell me nudes and video.

  3. #6035
    Quote Originally Posted by DcGuy246  [View Original Post]
    Alright guys. What has been your "oh shi, I know that girl" moment and what if anything has come from it?
    One of my friends little sisters. I messaged her, but she didn't respond and went inactive pretty soon after. Would have been a real dilemma if she had haha. Also saw my best friends ex-hookup from college on there.

  4. #6034
    Quote Originally Posted by Futuopedico  [View Original Post]
    In my opinion, the only reason someone who is married and looking for someone else that is married and doesn't want to text "a burner phone" is blackmailing.

    https://www.seeking.com/messages/inb...c-248e72d45087
    This link is to your inbox.

  5. #6033

    Fishing

    Spoke with her over the weekend too. Quick to ask for a text number, but say she refuses to chat on a burner number or texting app. Spidey sense told me to not bother. Most of the guys and girls on SA has a burner or uses text app.

    Quote Originally Posted by Futuopedico  [View Original Post]
    In my opinion, the only reason someone who is married and looking for someone else that is married and doesn't want to text "a burner phone" is blackmailing.

    https://www.seeking.com/messages/inb...c-248e72d45087

  6. #6032
    Quote Originally Posted by Futuopedico  [View Original Post]
    In my opinion, the only reason someone who is married and looking for someone else that is married and doesn't want to text "a burner phone" is blackmailing.

    https://www.seeking.com/messages/inb...c-248e72d45087
    Wow! I was going to post the same message almost verbatim! I got the same response and thought the same thing!

  7. #6031
    Quote Originally Posted by Futuopedico  [View Original Post]
    In my opinion, the only reason someone who is married and looking for someone else that is married and doesn't want to text "a burner phone" is blackmailing.

    https://www.seeking.com/messages/inb...c-248e72d45087
    That's a link to your inbox FYI.

  8. #6030

    HoneyBae

    In my opinion, the only reason someone who is married and looking for someone else that is married and doesn't want to text "a burner phone" is blackmailing.

    https://www.seeking.com/messages/inb...c-248e72d45087

  9. #6029

    Lilcoco butter

    https://www.seeking.com/member/e8a5b...5-60afed025738

    Anyone have any contact with her? She seems cool and dtf. But I get slightly sketchy vibes.

  10. #6028

    Noemie Bilas

    https://www.seeking.com/member/d55a6...7-f39cef8da8e7

    This porn star is on SA now. I mentioned that I'd seen her on agency sites, and then she just directed me to them. So I think she's legit since she didn't try to scam or anything. But if you message her, I wouldn't let on that you know she's a pro. You can find her escort ad through chocolate city models.

  11. #6027

    DDarlaJean

    https://www.seeking.com/member/8977b...7-ce51c19cbdfe

    I was set to meet her but she cancel on me last min. We were able to reschedule, and I was able to get her to drop her ppm. Pretty face awesome boobs, a little bit of a stomach, and flat ass. So a mix bag on the looks looks department. Sex was ok, but I don't plan to see her again. Ask her about going no cover, for future dates. She wants cover even if I'm tested, and we are regulars.

  12. #6026
    And 4'9", too bad, was looking forward to meeting her LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    They put "mixed" as their ethnicity 🙄.

  13. #6025

    ExCoworker's daughter

    Did the normal Starbucks M&G got her to agree to come back to a local hotel. In the room we both figured out that I use to work with her dad. I spend many of hours talking to her dad about single malt scotch. It didn't stop me from bbfscip her. She was a little thick for my taste, so use the excuse that it felt weird that I was old work friends with her dad. She agree that it was weird and we ended it. Every time I comment on any of her dad's Facebook post now, I smile a little.

    Quote Originally Posted by DcGuy246  [View Original Post]
    Alright guys. What has been your "oh shi, I know that girl" moment and what if anything has come from it?

  14. #6024
    They put "mixed" as their ethnicity 🙄.

  15. #6023

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape