Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 12,331 to 12,345 of 18364
-
04-19-21 17:20 #6034Senior Member

Posts: 618This link is to your inbox.
Originally Posted by Futuopedico
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-21 16:37 #6033Senior Member

Posts: 631Fishing
Spoke with her over the weekend too. Quick to ask for a text number, but say she refuses to chat on a burner number or texting app. Spidey sense told me to not bother. Most of the guys and girls on SA has a burner or uses text app.
Originally Posted by Futuopedico
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-21 16:19 #6032Regular Member

Posts: 15Wow! I was going to post the same message almost verbatim! I got the same response and thought the same thing!
Originally Posted by Futuopedico
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-21 15:27 #6031Senior Member

Posts: 1021That's a link to your inbox FYI.
Originally Posted by Futuopedico
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-21 15:26 #6030Senior Member

Posts: 78HoneyBae
In my opinion, the only reason someone who is married and looking for someone else that is married and doesn't want to text "a burner phone" is blackmailing.
https://www.seeking.com/messages/inb...c-248e72d45087
-
04-19-21 11:31 #6029Senior Member

Posts: 43Lilcoco butter
https://www.seeking.com/member/e8a5b...5-60afed025738
Anyone have any contact with her? She seems cool and dtf. But I get slightly sketchy vibes.
-
04-19-21 11:30 #6028Senior Member

Posts: 43Noemie Bilas
https://www.seeking.com/member/d55a6...7-f39cef8da8e7
This porn star is on SA now. I mentioned that I'd seen her on agency sites, and then she just directed me to them. So I think she's legit since she didn't try to scam or anything. But if you message her, I wouldn't let on that you know she's a pro. You can find her escort ad through chocolate city models.
-
04-19-21 09:22 #6027Senior Member

Posts: 631DDarlaJean
https://www.seeking.com/member/8977b...7-ce51c19cbdfe
I was set to meet her but she cancel on me last min. We were able to reschedule, and I was able to get her to drop her ppm. Pretty face awesome boobs, a little bit of a stomach, and flat ass. So a mix bag on the looks looks department. Sex was ok, but I don't plan to see her again. Ask her about going no cover, for future dates. She wants cover even if I'm tested, and we are regulars.
-
04-19-21 05:19 #6026Senior Member

Posts: 376And 4'9", too bad, was looking forward to meeting her LOL.
Originally Posted by Dimples572
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-21 00:42 #6025Senior Member

Posts: 631ExCoworker's daughter
Did the normal Starbucks M&G got her to agree to come back to a local hotel. In the room we both figured out that I use to work with her dad. I spend many of hours talking to her dad about single malt scotch. It didn't stop me from bbfscip her. She was a little thick for my taste, so use the excuse that it felt weird that I was old work friends with her dad. She agree that it was weird and we ended it. Every time I comment on any of her dad's Facebook post now, I smile a little.
Originally Posted by DcGuy246
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-21 00:04 #6024Senior Member

Posts: 1021They put "mixed" as their ethnicity 🙄.
Originally Posted by DickLongwood
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-21 22:20 #6023Senior Member

Posts: 525Sandy98
Sure looks like Brandi Love to me!
https://www.seeking.com/member/99bdc...d-687b5903b03e
https://tugbro.com/wp-content/upload...ndi-love-2.png
-
04-18-21 18:24 #6022Senior Member

Posts: 560Close calls in the DMV
Funny you should ask! My SB & I recently went for a quick bite to eat. About halfway through our meal, one of my high school classmates walked in the restaurant with her mother & sat two tables away. Seeing how she knows my family & friends, this could've presented some serious problems. Hell, one look at my "date" & I is enough to discern the sizable age difference! Thankfully, they never looked my way & I was able to position my seat with a pillar blocking me from view. What are the odds?
Originally Posted by DcGuy246
[View Original Post]
There was another close call last year (which is linked below). That one might not have resulted in any blowback & we probably could've had a fantastic time. But I just couldn't (and still can't) knowingly smash another man's wife. That's one of my few rules & I'd be a hypocrite if I did so. Not judging anyone who believes differently, but my personal stance is there needs to be mutual consent / blessing from all parties. Not sure if she's still getting some on the side or not, but I do know she's still married. Ah well, none of my business & I'd just rather not engage in hobby fun with anyone I know.
Originally Posted by Shinshi86
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-21 14:30 #6021Senior Member

Posts: 54Let hear it
Alright guys. What has been your "oh shi, I know that girl" moment and what if anything has come from it?
-
04-18-21 12:16 #6020Senior Member

Posts: 376Maybe I'm the odd man out, but, I don't see the thrill, not worth the risk for me.
Be safe.
Originally Posted by Lobsid
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





