Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 168
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #48

    Link?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sn0903  [View Original Post]
    Good morning gentlemen, not from the area but wanted to share a bit of info on a dream I had a couple days ago in your area. I sometimes work jn the area so I tend to check out the talent from time to time. I reached out to the Europeans with the New Jersey area code. Decent experience but pricey. 1. 0 house and 2. 0 donation for covered FS and bj. Had a few extra bucks so figured what the hell. Decent time, had Julia who was very cute. Lithuanian with nice natural Ds. Even though she was hot with a smokin body, she was very mechanical. Massage was more of a rub and she did not allow mutual touching or reciprocation. It was a nice change from the trash on STG, but only in the sense of the quality of the girl, not the experience. I was really hoping to book some time at the other Euro spot in Stamford but this was the best I could find in short notice. Again not terrible but YMMV. Hope this helps anyone contemplating a visit.
    You have a link?

  2. #47

    Norwalk Europeans

    Good morning gentlemen, not from the area but wanted to share a bit of info on a dream I had a couple days ago in your area. I sometimes work jn the area so I tend to check out the talent from time to time. I reached out to the Europeans with the New Jersey area code. Decent experience but pricey. 1. 0 house and 2. 0 donation for covered FS and bj. Had a few extra bucks so figured what the hell. Decent time, had Julia who was very cute. Lithuanian with nice natural Ds. Even though she was hot with a smokin body, she was very mechanical. Massage was more of a rub and she did not allow mutual touching or reciprocation. It was a nice change from the trash on STG, but only in the sense of the quality of the girl, not the experience. I was really hoping to book some time at the other Euro spot in Stamford but this was the best I could find in short notice. Again not terrible but YMMV. Hope this helps anyone contemplating a visit.

  3. #46
    Quote Originally Posted by Pcard  [View Original Post]
    Would like to find ad?
    Try tryst.link

  4. #45

    Link?

    Quote Originally Posted by RKFan58  [View Original Post]
    Go for it. She's has dozens of positive reviews.
    Would like to find ad?

  5. #44

    Heather

    Quote Originally Posted by CtFlirt81  [View Original Post]
    Was wondering if anyone's dreamt about Busty MILF Massage (Seems to go between Fairfield and Westchester). Recently came across her and have to admit that she's peaked my interest.
    Go for it. She's has dozens of positive reviews.

  6. #43

    Euro Norwalk place

    I stopped by the Euro Norwalk place again recently and it was a worse experience. Prices are the same and this time I had enough for what I was looking for. Got a smoking hot provider (I think she said her name was Anna) but she was completely disinterested in everything. Everything covered after I specifically clarified BB which she claimed she misunderstood. I finished but left unhappy and will not be going back.

  7. #42

    Location

    Quote Originally Posted by ItsCuriosity  [View Original Post]
    Cool, can you PM the name of the place? Thanks in advance.
    Bro did you ever find out? Let me know! Thanks.

  8. #41
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajpjr20  [View Original Post]
    I haven't been to an AMP in a few years, any good ones around and open?
    Not in Norwalk, but if you do some research you will find that there are a few left in the state.

  9. #40

    Any good AMPs around?

    I haven't been to an AMP in a few years, any good ones around and open?

  10. #39

    Latina Spa- Norwalk

    Headed here after getting some info here. Punter wouldn't give me the digits but mentioned they post- texted and received the info on the spa which was not on main st and was secluded with no sign on door but in a commercial building. Got there at 6 pm they had texted two attendants but only one there. No TS and just straight to room- she was latina- probably brazilian based on posterior but it was so big and round it was likely enhanced. She was pretty enough and spoke english.

    3 minutes in switched it up and offered a safe for everything but full service. She was in a rush, she told me her train was leaving soon so it wasnt the most relaxed or GF experience but wasnt terrible. She had rules and it was pretty clinical but not terrible. Whic equals good for Norwalk. House was 1 and tip was at least 1 depending.

  11. #38

    Norwalk Bust

    66X Main Street. Be careful out there guys.

  12. #37

    Cop

    Quote Originally Posted by NononJ2  [View Original Post]
    Heads up to anyone that's been to the Norwalk Euro Massage, I passed by the area the other day and saw a cop car in the parking lot behind the building. They might be onto this place soon.
    Or maybe attempting to extort a freebie.

  13. #36

    Police at Norwalk Euro

    Heads up to anyone that's been to the Norwalk Euro Massage, I passed by the area the other day and saw a cop car in the parking lot behind the building. They might be onto this place soon.

  14. #35

    Milking Table

    Was wondering if anyone's dreamt about Busty MILF Massage (Seems to go between Fairfield and Westchester). Recently came across her and have to admit that she's peaked my interest.

  15. #34

    Westport masage

    Quote Originally Posted by ItsCuriosity  [View Original Post]
    I am debating on whether to pull a trigger on going to Westport Massage on Westport ave, anyone been there?
    Went there yesterday, no extra services offered. Left disappointed.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape