The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 168
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18

    Euro?

    Wait?

    There's a euro message place now?

    Can someone tell me where? I e never really been a fan of Asian.

  2. #17

    Euro?

    Wait?

    There's a euro message place now?

    Can someone tell me where? I e never really been a fan of Asian.

  3. #16

    Euro Massage

    So I ended up finding the place. Like the previous user who visited said, it was $100 for the house and then tips for the masseuse. That being said, the minimum tip for anything extra (at least in my case) was $100.

    For example, that means a barebones finish would be $200 total ($100 house + $100 tip).

    It's pricey, but in all honesty I had a good experience. Good massage, both before and after the extra. The woman massaging me had a fun personality and was nice to converse with. She had a cute accent that I loved listening to. At request she'll even wear a mask while she massages you. It's something I welcome with the whole COVID-19 situation going on, but politely declined. The woman herself was a bit on the older and chubbier side, but that didn't turn me off. I do want to go back and see if there is a rotation of girls, possibly younger ones (at least when my wallet is a bit fatter).

  4. #15

    Euro

    Quote Originally Posted by YukPhu  [View Original Post]
    I've had a lot of PMs from seemingly brand new or almost no post accounts. I have advised them to build up a reputation first. That said, I've very cautious about the level of newbie interest in the Norwalk location.
    Same here! Don't mess this up before I get to go guys!

  5. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by YukPhu  [View Original Post]
    New place in Norwalk. Opened 2 weeks ago. I visited yesterday and it's typical pricing for the Europeans. 100 house and usual bumps for extras. In talking with them, they should have a frequent rotation of ladies in their 20's. Obviously it's a challenge at times with the wallet but thank dog there's now some alternatives in the southwest part of the state.
    I've had a lot of PMs from seemingly brand new or almost no post accounts. I have advised them to build up a reputation first. That said, I've very cautious about the level of newbie interest in the Norwalk location.

  6. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by YukPhu  [View Original Post]
    New place in Norwalk. Opened 2 weeks ago. I visited yesterday and it's typical pricing for the Europeans. 100 house and usual bumps for extras. In talking with them, they should have a frequent rotation of ladies in their 20's. Obviously it's a challenge at times with the wallet but thank dog there's now some alternatives in the southwest part of the state.
    Can anyone PM the name of the place? Thanks.

  7. #12

    Not going back

    Looking to scratch my itch, I went to get a massage by Walmart on Main st, headed towards Wilton. The place seemed alright, the lady at the front desk wasn't a looker at all so I figured what is the harm in asking if she would be giving me the massage and if she said yes I'd request some one else or leave so I politely asked if she was the only one there she responds by asking if I had been there before and of course I said yes, and she responded by saying she'll check to see if there was anyone available. Now this is small, super small place you could hear a pin drop in the back while at the front door, there were only a couple rooms and when I walked in the lady at the front desk had her feet up and was watching tv, I should have read the tea leaves and realized that there was no one else there, but I gave her the benefit of the doubt. I was lead to the room and told to undress and some one would be with me, 5 minutes later she walked back in and said no one else was here, I was annoyed, naked and had donated 60 already so I stayed. The massage was incredibly lousy, she kept walking out and there were moments were she was in the room and she wasn't doing anything, one time I look up she's on her phone and on the flip she straight up groped me and said the extras are available, I was honestly startled and almost jumped up there was no warning no gesture no wink wink nothing she went right in, call me a prude (and yes that's why I was there but come on) I declined it was a odd situation for me at least I won't go back there. I've been to other places were even with them being shady they are professional in that way. I had the tip in my hand and as I'm about to give it too her she starts demanding a tip like she deserved it, I'm so annoyed by this place and apparently they had issues in the past so it boggles me that they're still in business. Crazy.

  8. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by YukPhu  [View Original Post]
    New place in Norwalk. Opened 2 weeks ago. I visited yesterday and it's typical pricing for the Europeans. 100 house and usual bumps for extras. In talking with them, they should have a frequent rotation of ladies in their 20's. Obviously it's a challenge at times with the wallet but thank dog there's now some alternatives in the southwest part of the state.
    Cool, can you PM the name of the place? Thanks in advance.

  9. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by SlimShady132  [View Original Post]
    What's the name of the place? Feel free to pm if needed.
    PM me if anyone has details.

  10. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by YukPhu  [View Original Post]
    New place in Norwalk. Opened 2 weeks ago. I visited yesterday and it's typical pricing for the Europeans. 100 house and usual bumps for extras. In talking with them, they should have a frequent rotation of ladies in their 20's. Obviously it's a challenge at times with the wallet but thank dog there's now some alternatives in the southwest part of the state.
    What's the name of the place? Feel free to pm if needed.

  11. #8

    East European

    New place in Norwalk. Opened 2 weeks ago. I visited yesterday and it's typical pricing for the Europeans. 100 house and usual bumps for extras. In talking with them, they should have a frequent rotation of ladies in their 20's. Obviously it's a challenge at times with the wallet but thank dog there's now some alternatives in the southwest part of the state.

  12. #7

    Curious

    Any good places to try out once things start to reopen?

  13. #6

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by PrivateDick  [View Original Post]
    Decent girls but is pretty legit. No extras but you get a good massage. That has been my experience.
    Thanks, good looking. I wasn't sure because no one talks in the Norwalk section.

  14. #5

    Healthy Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by ItsCuriosity  [View Original Post]
    Just wondering if anyone had been to Healthy Massage on Main before covid. I would pass by it all the time on my way to work. Just curious.
    Decent girls but is pretty legit. No extras but you get a good massage. That has been my experience.

  15. #4

    Healthy Massage

    Just wondering if anyone had been to Healthy Massage on Main before covid. I would pass by it all the time on my way to work. Just curious.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape