Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 121 to 135 of 168
-
04-18-21 10:19 #48Senior Member

Posts: 66Link?
You have a link?
Originally Posted by Sn0903
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-21 09:25 #47Senior Member

Posts: 67Norwalk Europeans
Good morning gentlemen, not from the area but wanted to share a bit of info on a dream I had a couple days ago in your area. I sometimes work jn the area so I tend to check out the talent from time to time. I reached out to the Europeans with the New Jersey area code. Decent experience but pricey. 1. 0 house and 2. 0 donation for covered FS and bj. Had a few extra bucks so figured what the hell. Decent time, had Julia who was very cute. Lithuanian with nice natural Ds. Even though she was hot with a smokin body, she was very mechanical. Massage was more of a rub and she did not allow mutual touching or reciprocation. It was a nice change from the trash on STG, but only in the sense of the quality of the girl, not the experience. I was really hoping to book some time at the other Euro spot in Stamford but this was the best I could find in short notice. Again not terrible but YMMV. Hope this helps anyone contemplating a visit.
-
04-02-21 12:25 #46Senior Member

Posts: 218Try tryst.link
Originally Posted by Pcard
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-21 12:08 #45Senior Member

Posts: 389Link?
Would like to find ad?
Originally Posted by RKFan58
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-21 20:57 #44Senior Member

Posts: 218Heather
Go for it. She's has dozens of positive reviews.
Originally Posted by CtFlirt81
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-21 17:24 #43Senior Member

Posts: 36Euro Norwalk place
I stopped by the Euro Norwalk place again recently and it was a worse experience. Prices are the same and this time I had enough for what I was looking for. Got a smoking hot provider (I think she said her name was Anna) but she was completely disinterested in everything. Everything covered after I specifically clarified BB which she claimed she misunderstood. I finished but left unhappy and will not be going back.
-
03-01-21 14:04 #42Regular Member

Posts: 1Location
Bro did you ever find out? Let me know! Thanks.
Originally Posted by ItsCuriosity
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-21 19:30 #41Senior Member

Posts: 218Not in Norwalk, but if you do some research you will find that there are a few left in the state.
Originally Posted by Ajpjr20
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-21 14:56 #40Regular Member

Posts: 14Any good AMPs around?
I haven't been to an AMP in a few years, any good ones around and open?
-
01-02-21 15:04 #39Senior Member

Posts: 124Latina Spa- Norwalk
Headed here after getting some info here. Punter wouldn't give me the digits but mentioned they post- texted and received the info on the spa which was not on main st and was secluded with no sign on door but in a commercial building. Got there at 6 pm they had texted two attendants but only one there. No TS and just straight to room- she was latina- probably brazilian based on posterior but it was so big and round it was likely enhanced. She was pretty enough and spoke english.
3 minutes in switched it up and offered a safe for everything but full service. She was in a rush, she told me her train was leaving soon so it wasnt the most relaxed or GF experience but wasnt terrible. She had rules and it was pretty clinical but not terrible. Whic equals good for Norwalk. House was 1 and tip was at least 1 depending.
-
12-11-20 18:17 #38Senior Member

Posts: 218Norwalk Bust
66X Main Street. Be careful out there guys.
-
11-23-20 16:40 #37Senior Member

Posts: 93Cop
Or maybe attempting to extort a freebie.
Originally Posted by NononJ2
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-20 21:04 #36Senior Member

Posts: 27Police at Norwalk Euro
Heads up to anyone that's been to the Norwalk Euro Massage, I passed by the area the other day and saw a cop car in the parking lot behind the building. They might be onto this place soon.
-
10-30-20 11:55 #35Senior Member

Posts: 106Milking Table
Was wondering if anyone's dreamt about Busty MILF Massage (Seems to go between Fairfield and Westchester). Recently came across her and have to admit that she's peaked my interest.
-
10-15-20 16:55 #34Senior Member

Posts: 50Westport masage
Went there yesterday, no extra services offered. Left disappointed.
Originally Posted by ItsCuriosity
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




