Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 197 of 342 FirstFirst ... 97 147 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 247 297 ... LastLast
Results 2,941 to 2,955 of 5125
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2185

    See link

    Quote Originally Posted by Chazlamb  [View Original Post]
    So most importantly, is that ass phat?
    The picture in the link is pretty close to how she looks, in my opinion.

  2. #2184

    Juicy Juicy is Slim thick on STG

    Quote Originally Posted by CornPop  [View Original Post]
    I like the down and dirty girl who does that in front of me. Any link or contact info?
    Search Manchester STG for keyword Juicy and you will find her. Her age is listed as 20.

  3. #2183

    Link!?

    Quote Originally Posted by DogMeatballs  [View Original Post]
    She's nice but very off-putting. Dead fish in the sack. Loves smack and smokes crack rocks. She's better when she's more comfortable with you and she even let me do BBFS the last time and cum inside. She has this weird habit of telling every client all about her uncomfortably heavy baggage and she likes to pretend to be your best friend. Also, if you know about her habit, she begs you to do dates with her when she's feeling desperate, and tries to make you feel bad by saying she's sick because she needs more crack rocks.

    She smokes crack and does heroin in front of you, if you act like you're cool with it. I feel bad for her and I think she's nice and all but idk if it's worth it. If she ever sees this I think she'd never talk to me again though.
    I like the down and dirty girl who does that in front of me. Any link or contact info?

  4. #2182

    Thick lady

    Quote Originally Posted by Rinh222  [View Original Post]
    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...e/864910178325

    Very nice, very accommodating. I've seen better acting in porn, and won't return. Her rates are a bit high, but other than that, a nice experience. She's used pics that didn't look quite like her in the past, but as far as I can tell, the picture in the post that I'm posting here is her, if not pretty close. (I was only there for a qv, I didn't spend too much analyzing her).
    So most importantly, is that ass phat?

  5. #2181
    He's a shill for sure but he writes good erotic fiction. If you like that I'll let him keep writing.


    Posts: 606

    Same

    Quote Originally Posted by SalemHands  [View Original Post]
    Tried to set appt. With her back in December and she went silent after a couple texts. Told me she uses her friends place cause she has an older son that lives with her. Tried again earlier this month and no response.
    I've asked her for some better / full body pictures but she said she didn't have any and the ones she uses are OLD!

  6. #2180

    Tried to set up appt.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nfd46  [View Original Post]
    Anybody have any luck or bad experiences with her?

    I am thinking of trying to set something up with her.

    Hopefully she is real and someone has a little info.

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...y/973782679902

    Thanks.
    Tried to set appt. With her back in December and she went silent after a couple texts. Told me she uses her friends place cause she has an older son that lives with her. Tried again earlier this month and no response.

  7. #2179

    Kaylamarie

    Quote Originally Posted by DogMeatballs  [View Original Post]
    Why's that? Is she at least better than slim thick?
    They both live smack and crack. Sometimes has a handler that will break up the party. Be careful.

  8. #2178

    I passed

    I texted with her and things seemed legit then she sent me a photo and it was Gabby. All set. Moving on.

    Quote Originally Posted by YachtsMan69  [View Original Post]
    She is friends with Gabby who is a total waste of time. Was pleasant enough when I texted her. Claims she's "not like" Gabby which is good. I couldn't get a read on her body type though which was kind of concerning.

  9. #2177

    Slim thick

    She's nice but very off-putting. Dead fish in the sack. Loves smack and smokes crack rocks. She's better when she's more comfortable with you and she even let me do BBFS the last time and cum inside. She has this weird habit of telling every client all about her uncomfortably heavy baggage and she likes to pretend to be your best friend. Also, if you know about her habit, she begs you to do dates with her when she's feeling desperate, and tries to make you feel bad by saying she's sick because she needs more crack rocks.

    She smokes crack and does heroin in front of you, if you act like you're cool with it. I feel bad for her and I think she's nice and all but idk if it's worth it. If she ever sees this I think she'd never talk to me again though.

  10. #2176

    Kaylamarie

    Quote Originally Posted by MassGuyInNh  [View Original Post]
    Just make sure KaylaMarie is not to be trusted. Fair Warning. Stay away from her.
    Why's that? Is she at least better than slim thick?

  11. #2175
    Quote Originally Posted by Nfd46  [View Original Post]
    Anybody have any luck or bad experiences with her?

    I am thinking of trying to set something up with her.

    Hopefully she is real and someone has a little info.

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...y/973782679902

    Thanks.
    She is friends with Gabby who is a total waste of time. Was pleasant enough when I texted her. Claims she's "not like" Gabby which is good. I couldn't get a read on her body type though which was kind of concerning.

  12. #2174
    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyBoy  [View Original Post]
    She sells videos of herself doing things to herself that guys request her to do. She does camming and uses her laptop and phone. I know other girls that do at too. There's thousands of girls who do this shit. Only fans and Chaturbate are all about that shit. Did you buy a video of yourself fucking her or something? Do you sit around and watch them with her? She actually told you she does this or are you assuming because the ad says she sells vids? I know her personally. Have her private number and we hang out off the clock. Not saying she wouldn't lie to me because all of these girls lie and hide shit. Why are you listed as a Forum Advertiser and not a Regular or Senior Member? I really have a hard time believing you with that status.
    It's definitely bullshit. With the amount of us seeing here regularly, we would have seen something by now. I've known her for a. Long time too and hang out off the clock. There's no chance this is real. Provide proof if you want anyone to believe it.

  13. #2173
    Senior Member


    Posts: 139

    Classy Sassy

    Anybody have any luck or bad experiences with her?

    I am thinking of trying to set something up with her.

    Hopefully she is real and someone has a little info.

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...y/973782679902

    Thanks.

  14. #2172

    Videos

    Quote Originally Posted by Clarify94  [View Original Post]
    The camera thing is not fake. I'm not trying to scare anybody but she clearly posts that she sells "videos" duh. And trust me she loves watching all the videos.
    She sells videos of herself doing things to herself that guys request her to do. She does camming and uses her laptop and phone. I know other girls that do at too. There's thousands of girls who do this shit. Only fans and Chaturbate are all about that shit. Did you buy a video of yourself fucking her or something? Do you sit around and watch them with her? She actually told you she does this or are you assuming because the ad says she sells vids? I know her personally. Have her private number and we hang out off the clock. Not saying she wouldn't lie to me because all of these girls lie and hide shit. Why are you listed as a Forum Advertiser and not a Regular or Senior Member? I really have a hard time believing you with that status.

  15. #2171
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterThick  [View Original Post]
    So you're saying she's selling "pics and vids" with unsuspecting clients in them? Share what you know if it's true.
    Well, I'd recommend to err on the side of caution. Since someone claims so vehemently that she records, I'm going to believe it and play safe rather than looking for a proof for either side of the story.

    Stay safe, when in doubt just dump it. There is lot to loose if you listen to the brainless sausage against all warnings and odds.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape