Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 198 of 342 FirstFirst ... 98 148 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 248 298 ... LastLast
Results 2,956 to 2,970 of 5129
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2174
    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyBoy  [View Original Post]
    She sells videos of herself doing things to herself that guys request her to do. She does camming and uses her laptop and phone. I know other girls that do at too. There's thousands of girls who do this shit. Only fans and Chaturbate are all about that shit. Did you buy a video of yourself fucking her or something? Do you sit around and watch them with her? She actually told you she does this or are you assuming because the ad says she sells vids? I know her personally. Have her private number and we hang out off the clock. Not saying she wouldn't lie to me because all of these girls lie and hide shit. Why are you listed as a Forum Advertiser and not a Regular or Senior Member? I really have a hard time believing you with that status.
    It's definitely bullshit. With the amount of us seeing here regularly, we would have seen something by now. I've known her for a. Long time too and hang out off the clock. There's no chance this is real. Provide proof if you want anyone to believe it.

  2. #2173
    Senior Member


    Posts: 139

    Classy Sassy

    Anybody have any luck or bad experiences with her?

    I am thinking of trying to set something up with her.

    Hopefully she is real and someone has a little info.

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...y/973782679902

    Thanks.

  3. #2172

    Videos

    Quote Originally Posted by Clarify94  [View Original Post]
    The camera thing is not fake. I'm not trying to scare anybody but she clearly posts that she sells "videos" duh. And trust me she loves watching all the videos.
    She sells videos of herself doing things to herself that guys request her to do. She does camming and uses her laptop and phone. I know other girls that do at too. There's thousands of girls who do this shit. Only fans and Chaturbate are all about that shit. Did you buy a video of yourself fucking her or something? Do you sit around and watch them with her? She actually told you she does this or are you assuming because the ad says she sells vids? I know her personally. Have her private number and we hang out off the clock. Not saying she wouldn't lie to me because all of these girls lie and hide shit. Why are you listed as a Forum Advertiser and not a Regular or Senior Member? I really have a hard time believing you with that status.

  4. #2171
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterThick  [View Original Post]
    So you're saying she's selling "pics and vids" with unsuspecting clients in them? Share what you know if it's true.
    Well, I'd recommend to err on the side of caution. Since someone claims so vehemently that she records, I'm going to believe it and play safe rather than looking for a proof for either side of the story.

    Stay safe, when in doubt just dump it. There is lot to loose if you listen to the brainless sausage against all warnings and odds.

  5. #2170
    Quote Originally Posted by Clarify94  [View Original Post]
    The camera thing is not fake. I'm not trying to scare anybody but she clearly posts that she sells "videos" duh. And trust me she loves watching all the videos.
    So you're saying she's selling "pics and vids" with unsuspecting clients in them? Share what you know if it's true.

  6. #2169

    Recording is always possible

    Quote Originally Posted by Clarify94  [View Original Post]
    The camera thing is not fake. I'm not trying to scare anybody but she clearly posts that she sells "videos" duh. And trust me she loves watching all the videos.
    With all these girls having onlyfans, which is mainly for guys paying to see the girls more private "content", its only natural for the P4 P girls to eventually realize that they can make content when they are doing the deed with their johns. Making more $ from both ends of the business is a possibility. May not be a reality. But a definite possibility.

    Where do you think the more xxx OF content comes from?

    I'm not interested in debate. Just offering my opinion.

  7. #2168
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterThick  [View Original Post]
    I'm sure the camera thing is total BS, but if she's treating other clients the way we treated me the last time we met, she gets what she deserves. She'd always rushed a bit, but at her rate I never complained. This last time we met, she was way off though and it affected my "enthusiasm". Instead of rolling with it and being cool, she acted like a spoiled child. She seemed to be nodding off after I cleaned up and got dressed, so who knows. It's a shame if she's heading in the wrong direction because she was more than a few notches above the usual crap that's out there these days.
    The camera thing is not fake. I'm not trying to scare anybody but she clearly posts that she sells "videos" duh. And trust me she loves watching all the videos.

  8. #2167

    More to it

    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyBoy  [View Original Post]
    This is complete bs. I know her privately and we're good friends. I can assure you that there are no cameras in her place. Why the hell would you tell a client that shit? She probably said it to protect herself from being harmed. Do you think she sits around and watches her own sessions or has time to keep a library to blackmail guys. She'd ruin her business if she did She had to kick out a couple of guys recently for taking the wrapper off mid session to get BBFS. Probably the reason for the negative post.
    I'm sure the camera thing is total BS, but if she's treating other clients the way we treated me the last time we met, she gets what she deserves. She'd always rushed a bit, but at her rate I never complained. This last time we met, she was way off though and it affected my "enthusiasm". Instead of rolling with it and being cool, she acted like a spoiled child. She seemed to be nodding off after I cleaned up and got dressed, so who knows. It's a shame if she's heading in the wrong direction because she was more than a few notches above the usual crap that's out there these days.

  9. #2166

    Amaya

    So Amaya is definitely real, saw her a few days ago. Not my cup of tea. Photos are either not her or very old, she's larger for sure. Cute face, but that's about it. I won't repeat, especially for the price. DM if you need details.

  10. #2165

    Kaylamarie & Slim Thick

    Quote Originally Posted by MassGuyInNh  [View Original Post]
    Just make sure KaylaMarie is not to be trusted. Fair Warning. Stay away from her.
    I'm all set with these two hoes. They're out of their mind.

  11. #2164

    Team Thick

    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyBoy  [View Original Post]
    I've contacted and have spoken to her friend Kaylamarie via the number on EM.I just never followed through.
    Just make sure KaylaMarie is not to be trusted. Fair Warning. Stay away from her.

  12. #2163

    Slim Thick's Friend

    Quote Originally Posted by Rinh222  [View Original Post]
    I was told 300 for a qv for both. Regardless of the reason, she was very rude over text. I'm hoping that the number attached to her friend's account can be used to contact her privately and set something up without slim thick.
    I've contacted and have spoken to her friend Kaylamarie via the number on EM.I just never followed through.
    Last edited by DrtyBoy; 04-10-21 at 17:27. Reason: spelling error

  13. #2162

    9 Teeny, Juicy Juicy

    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyBoy  [View Original Post]
    Her friend has a handler. It's either the two of them or slim thick. Both are not GFE. Who the hell wants to do a 3 some with no GFE. I was also quoted 2. 0 hh and 3. 0 hr for only.

    Slim Thick. I don't know what they want for both. Didn't bother. I did chat with her for a little bit. After chatting I completely understand the reason for reports of lack of enthusiasm or enjoying it. She's had a seriously tough and dark life. She's thick skinned for a reason. Overall I thought she was a very nice girl. I will see her based on looks and she's easy to talk to. Maybe her enthusiasm will change if she's treated right and is attracted to her client.
    I played with her less than a month ago, her rates were 120 qv, 160 hh, 230 hr. She is certainly capitalizing on her looks and allure. She's a sad soul but no dummy. Knows how to earn but that business model is built for short term. At least she's not ripping guys off I guess.

    When I asked about the double date, she said 350 minimum. I inquired about any additional activities from either of them (daty etc) or if there would be G on G, double BJ, etc, the answer was NO. LOL.

    I wished her the best with that!

    I'm glad I got it in early!

  14. #2161

    Thick Lady

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...e/864910178325

    Very nice, very accommodating. I've seen better acting in porn, and won't return. Her rates are a bit high, but other than that, a nice experience. She's used pics that didn't look quite like her in the past, but as far as I can tell, the picture in the post that I'm posting here is her, if not pretty close. (I was only there for a qv, I didn't spend too much analyzing her).

  15. #2160

    Not a fan

    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyBoy  [View Original Post]
    Her friend has a handler. It's either the two of them or slim thick. Both are not GFE. Who the hell wants to do a 3 some with no GFE. I was also quoted 2. 0 hh and 3. 0 hr for only.

    Slim Thick. I don't know what they want for both. Didn't bother. I did chat with her for a little bit. After chatting I completely understand the reason for reports of lack of enthusiasm or enjoying it. She's had a seriously tough and dark life. She's thick skinned for a reason. Overall I thought she was a very nice girl. I will see her based on looks and she's easy to talk to. Maybe her enthusiasm will change if she's treated right and is attracted to her client.
    I was told 300 for a qv for both. Regardless of the reason, she was very rude over text. I'm hoping that the number attached to her friend's account can be used to contact her privately and set something up without slim thick.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape