Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 198 of 343 FirstFirst ... 98 148 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 248 298 ... LastLast
Results 2,956 to 2,970 of 5135
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2180

    Tried to set up appt.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nfd46  [View Original Post]
    Anybody have any luck or bad experiences with her?

    I am thinking of trying to set something up with her.

    Hopefully she is real and someone has a little info.

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...y/973782679902

    Thanks.
    Tried to set appt. With her back in December and she went silent after a couple texts. Told me she uses her friends place cause she has an older son that lives with her. Tried again earlier this month and no response.

  2. #2179

    Kaylamarie

    Quote Originally Posted by DogMeatballs  [View Original Post]
    Why's that? Is she at least better than slim thick?
    They both live smack and crack. Sometimes has a handler that will break up the party. Be careful.

  3. #2178

    I passed

    I texted with her and things seemed legit then she sent me a photo and it was Gabby. All set. Moving on.

    Quote Originally Posted by YachtsMan69  [View Original Post]
    She is friends with Gabby who is a total waste of time. Was pleasant enough when I texted her. Claims she's "not like" Gabby which is good. I couldn't get a read on her body type though which was kind of concerning.

  4. #2177

    Slim thick

    She's nice but very off-putting. Dead fish in the sack. Loves smack and smokes crack rocks. She's better when she's more comfortable with you and she even let me do BBFS the last time and cum inside. She has this weird habit of telling every client all about her uncomfortably heavy baggage and she likes to pretend to be your best friend. Also, if you know about her habit, she begs you to do dates with her when she's feeling desperate, and tries to make you feel bad by saying she's sick because she needs more crack rocks.

    She smokes crack and does heroin in front of you, if you act like you're cool with it. I feel bad for her and I think she's nice and all but idk if it's worth it. If she ever sees this I think she'd never talk to me again though.

  5. #2176

    Kaylamarie

    Quote Originally Posted by MassGuyInNh  [View Original Post]
    Just make sure KaylaMarie is not to be trusted. Fair Warning. Stay away from her.
    Why's that? Is she at least better than slim thick?

  6. #2175
    Quote Originally Posted by Nfd46  [View Original Post]
    Anybody have any luck or bad experiences with her?

    I am thinking of trying to set something up with her.

    Hopefully she is real and someone has a little info.

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...y/973782679902

    Thanks.
    She is friends with Gabby who is a total waste of time. Was pleasant enough when I texted her. Claims she's "not like" Gabby which is good. I couldn't get a read on her body type though which was kind of concerning.

  7. #2174
    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyBoy  [View Original Post]
    She sells videos of herself doing things to herself that guys request her to do. She does camming and uses her laptop and phone. I know other girls that do at too. There's thousands of girls who do this shit. Only fans and Chaturbate are all about that shit. Did you buy a video of yourself fucking her or something? Do you sit around and watch them with her? She actually told you she does this or are you assuming because the ad says she sells vids? I know her personally. Have her private number and we hang out off the clock. Not saying she wouldn't lie to me because all of these girls lie and hide shit. Why are you listed as a Forum Advertiser and not a Regular or Senior Member? I really have a hard time believing you with that status.
    It's definitely bullshit. With the amount of us seeing here regularly, we would have seen something by now. I've known her for a. Long time too and hang out off the clock. There's no chance this is real. Provide proof if you want anyone to believe it.

  8. #2173
    Senior Member


    Posts: 139

    Classy Sassy

    Anybody have any luck or bad experiences with her?

    I am thinking of trying to set something up with her.

    Hopefully she is real and someone has a little info.

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...y/973782679902

    Thanks.

  9. #2172

    Videos

    Quote Originally Posted by Clarify94  [View Original Post]
    The camera thing is not fake. I'm not trying to scare anybody but she clearly posts that she sells "videos" duh. And trust me she loves watching all the videos.
    She sells videos of herself doing things to herself that guys request her to do. She does camming and uses her laptop and phone. I know other girls that do at too. There's thousands of girls who do this shit. Only fans and Chaturbate are all about that shit. Did you buy a video of yourself fucking her or something? Do you sit around and watch them with her? She actually told you she does this or are you assuming because the ad says she sells vids? I know her personally. Have her private number and we hang out off the clock. Not saying she wouldn't lie to me because all of these girls lie and hide shit. Why are you listed as a Forum Advertiser and not a Regular or Senior Member? I really have a hard time believing you with that status.

  10. #2171
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterThick  [View Original Post]
    So you're saying she's selling "pics and vids" with unsuspecting clients in them? Share what you know if it's true.
    Well, I'd recommend to err on the side of caution. Since someone claims so vehemently that she records, I'm going to believe it and play safe rather than looking for a proof for either side of the story.

    Stay safe, when in doubt just dump it. There is lot to loose if you listen to the brainless sausage against all warnings and odds.

  11. #2170
    Quote Originally Posted by Clarify94  [View Original Post]
    The camera thing is not fake. I'm not trying to scare anybody but she clearly posts that she sells "videos" duh. And trust me she loves watching all the videos.
    So you're saying she's selling "pics and vids" with unsuspecting clients in them? Share what you know if it's true.

  12. #2169

    Recording is always possible

    Quote Originally Posted by Clarify94  [View Original Post]
    The camera thing is not fake. I'm not trying to scare anybody but she clearly posts that she sells "videos" duh. And trust me she loves watching all the videos.
    With all these girls having onlyfans, which is mainly for guys paying to see the girls more private "content", its only natural for the P4 P girls to eventually realize that they can make content when they are doing the deed with their johns. Making more $ from both ends of the business is a possibility. May not be a reality. But a definite possibility.

    Where do you think the more xxx OF content comes from?

    I'm not interested in debate. Just offering my opinion.

  13. #2168
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterThick  [View Original Post]
    I'm sure the camera thing is total BS, but if she's treating other clients the way we treated me the last time we met, she gets what she deserves. She'd always rushed a bit, but at her rate I never complained. This last time we met, she was way off though and it affected my "enthusiasm". Instead of rolling with it and being cool, she acted like a spoiled child. She seemed to be nodding off after I cleaned up and got dressed, so who knows. It's a shame if she's heading in the wrong direction because she was more than a few notches above the usual crap that's out there these days.
    The camera thing is not fake. I'm not trying to scare anybody but she clearly posts that she sells "videos" duh. And trust me she loves watching all the videos.

  14. #2167

    More to it

    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyBoy  [View Original Post]
    This is complete bs. I know her privately and we're good friends. I can assure you that there are no cameras in her place. Why the hell would you tell a client that shit? She probably said it to protect herself from being harmed. Do you think she sits around and watches her own sessions or has time to keep a library to blackmail guys. She'd ruin her business if she did She had to kick out a couple of guys recently for taking the wrapper off mid session to get BBFS. Probably the reason for the negative post.
    I'm sure the camera thing is total BS, but if she's treating other clients the way we treated me the last time we met, she gets what she deserves. She'd always rushed a bit, but at her rate I never complained. This last time we met, she was way off though and it affected my "enthusiasm". Instead of rolling with it and being cool, she acted like a spoiled child. She seemed to be nodding off after I cleaned up and got dressed, so who knows. It's a shame if she's heading in the wrong direction because she was more than a few notches above the usual crap that's out there these days.

  15. #2166

    Amaya

    So Amaya is definitely real, saw her a few days ago. Not my cup of tea. Photos are either not her or very old, she's larger for sure. Cute face, but that's about it. I won't repeat, especially for the price. DM if you need details.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape