Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,051 to 16,065 of 40000
-
04-17-21 12:05 #23950Senior Member

Posts: 59New here
Is this all one place? Should we had contact info in context or am I asking for the wrong thing.
Originally Posted by Jinurso
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-21 11:52 #23949Senior Member

Posts: 14454-17-21 Chicagoland CLM roster
4-17-21 Chicagoland Massage CLM roster.
Ok I'm compiling the definitive list of the CLM roster and their offerings. I release a new version with additional feedback or new experiences.
Jessica. GFE, BBBJ, FS. No Greek. Little bit older euro woman. Good attitude. $100 - $150 upcharge.
Suzie (Jenny) - young and hot. No FS, no GFE, YMMV on things like CBJ vs. BBBJ and DATY. Varies a lot but probably the hottest girl on the roster. $150 - $200 upcharge.
Amy. Older. Much better body than face, and body is just above average. FS available, but $200+ upcharge. Mixed reviews on attitude. Not sure if BBBJ is available. Her face isn't really my type at all.
Sandra / Natalia. Older Colombian. Good face, better body. Very accommodating, enthusiastic, passionate. GFE FS apparently available. BBBJ available. Upcharge $100 - 150.
Emily. Apparently L1 only. No extras offered. Tall, thin Ukrainian girl. Attractive but poor service.
Naomi. Found nothing. NEED MORE INFO.
Salma. Only HR. Young, attractive, friendly but no other extras, even with a tip. Doesn't go nude but also doesn't have any sexy outfits. Very conservative. Appears to dislike the job. May not be around long.
Maddie. Only offers a L2 style of release that is OK at best. If you are looking for a southern surfer girl than she fits that vibe, but she is not as accommodating.
Bella. Thick girl but attractive with a good menu. Apparently three holes available. BBBJ and DATY were offered. Ass is fantastic. Very sweet and nice attitude. No info on upcharges yet.
Lilly. Attractive Latina. Boob job. Muscular body. No GFE. $300 upcharge for FS. $150 for CBJ. Was apparently GFE pre-COVID.
Audrey. GFE FS for the most part, although seems slightly YMMV based on a dissenting review. Upcharge amount is unclear but it may be more down to personal chemistry than "business". Reports of BBBJ and DFK being had. Described as a mid-20's PAWG, and reports vary on how thick vs. Bbw she is.
Sophie. Only one review: "Horrible, don't get me wrong can take a pounding but a horrible attitude. Didn't rush me but didn't make me feel welcomed. She will stafiy the little guy but with a straight face. " No details about menu or upcharges. NEED MORE INFO.
Isabelle. Very young. Not sure how old but probably not older than 20. Great tight spinner body. Super cute black girl but quiet and passive. Apparently only L1 and some light making out, although more may be available with repeat visits.
Laura. Tall, thin eastern European. GFE FS available (feedback seems to be a little inconsistent on this point). $100 upcharge for 30 minutes + $50 for BBBJ. $150 upcharge for an hour. Reviews are mixed on her personality. Some say she's transactional and some say she's warm and friendly.
Lexi. Pics apparently deceptive or fake. About 15 pounds heavier and shorter than she appears. Charges $1/$2 for BJ / FS, feedback generally negative.
Melissa. Blonde MILF. GFE FS dfk daty were all on the menu but things may have changed after Covid as the most recent review had everything covered. Great attitude, great reviews. Only downside is that she's significantly older than photos suggest. $100 - $150 Upcharge.
If you have any extra information on any of these girls or want to clarify or dispute anything, reply here and I'll update the next version. Also if I missed anyone who is currently om the roster, please reply and I'll add.
-
04-17-21 09:06 #23948Senior Member

Posts: 81This is the definition of TOFTT I salute you sir.
Originally Posted by LakeMichigan
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-21 08:18 #23947Senior Member

Posts: 59What place is this?
What place are we describing here?
Originally Posted by GBaby32
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-21 23:38 #23946Banned Member

Posts: 586Thank You Sir!
There has never been any maliscious intent with my posts!
Originally Posted by Jinurso
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-21 21:46 #23945Senior Member

Posts: 1445There have been two times ever that I've walked into a massage place cold and ended up with extras. Both times I went in because I wanted an actual massage and nothing else. One time the girl just reached over and started jacking me off while constantly going "shhh shhh". The other time was a Thai massage place that had only ever been legit in all the years I was going. There was a new girl who was unusually flirtatious and just decided to grope me. I wasn't into her, but I'll let anybody massage my dick.
Originally Posted by Jayp80
[View Original Post]
Oh. And there was sort of a third place. Nothing happened there since it was a 100% legit and well known spa, but we exchanged numbers and wound up dating. She ended up working at CLM a couple of years later which was a total surprise. I'll leave it at that.
-
04-16-21 21:38 #23944Senior Member

Posts: 1445[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
04-16-21 14:25 #23943Regular Member

Posts: 5Asian El
A little north of the city in Niles.
Went with the hour for I think $60.
Greeted by a short, chubby female attendant who took my temp and showed me to the room.
Went in got undressed, and laid down.
Tech came in and started massage. Good massage with very firm pressure.
A lot of work to the upper thigh area and a few grazes.
On the flip, turned over to realize my masseuse was a guy.
Great massage but I won't be back.
Went by a week later and they had a pride flag in the window.
Good luck out there.
-
04-16-21 14:11 #23942Senior Member

Posts: 1445Thanks! I've been looking for updated information on Bella since things were a little light. I'll put out an update with your info and a couple of other guys posted and PMed me some info too.
Originally Posted by AguacatiTokk
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-21 12:38 #23941Banned Member

Posts: 586What a Trooper!
Called her up from the mechanic griping about the bill. Two bills for parts and one bill for an hour's service. "What's this world coming to", I griped?! Forty five minutes later she pops over in a tight sweater with mams busting out. "Jeez babe! Dressed for an occasion", I asked. She said, " watch this"! Mechanic comes over to ask if she needs help. She smiles and jiggles her tits. Two minutes later they go into his office and I can see her head bobbing down his little jalapeno. Another two minutes and she walks out with his greasy hand prints on her globes and some of his sauce on her chin. "I just covered the labor cost for you", she brags!
Originally Posted by IMissCutler
[View Original Post]
What a great chick I have!
-
04-16-21 12:36 #23940Senior Member

Posts: 808Independents
Not sure if this belongs here or in General, but besides the escort sites, where else are you looking for independent massage providers? I've found that you get a lot more mileage from ladies who may have fallen on hard times and want to give a few massages from their home. I've tried bark, massage finder and thervo etc.
-
04-16-21 11:29 #23939Senior Member

Posts: 1435I have seen a few girls there. Meghan has been discussed here and she has reviews at the other place. Her pics and reviews are all very accurate and if what she says she offers is what you want and if you like the pictures you will have a great time. I was told that Victoria is very new and learning slowly but that she will not offer anything not in her ad. I was told the pics of Victoria are also accurate and untouched and that she will not stray from what is on her menu. There is some sort of "handler" that is over these girls, not sure if he leases their rooms to them or how that works. Only the girls there when I have gone and the girls answer their messages. Lot of stairs to get up there if anyone of you are cardio challenged.
Originally Posted by ApplePiePussy
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-21 10:33 #23938Senior Member

Posts: 108Bryn Mawr & Kedzie Ads
There have been a number of ads within the last 6 months using Bryn Mawr & Kedzie as their location and I suspect they are all the same condo. While I did not see this particular girl, I did visit this place with another girl and had a bad experience. Can't remember her name, but girl I saw was completely un-enthusiastic and made it pretty clear she didn't want to be there. Horrible massage and even worse L1 finish. She did tell me she shares that condo with other girls who also do this. Rumors are Nurse Sarah occasionally works out of there too, and she's had some negative reviews as well on here.
Originally Posted by ApplePiePussy
[View Original Post]
Not saying this girl is as bad, but just sharing my experience at this location. Hope it helps.
-
04-16-21 09:49 #23937Senior Member

Posts: 81Didn't relax for the first time. Smh
So I went to relax. I had money to burn did a 4 hand. I picked my new girl I believe her name was Yuyu. And I picked this taller long black hair cute face and decent sized tits maybe a C girl. BIG BIG mistake. .30 for 4 hands as 90. The new girl which I had an amazing time with last time was giving me a great massage teasing the other girl the tall one. Horrible. Horrible light finger touching no pressure dog shit massage. She wanted me to flip like 5 mins in the new girl just kept looking at me with a disappointed look. I swear to God the taller girl was trying to tell the new girl to make me flip so they can get there money and run. I flip, Yuyu amazing sensual let me roam tight pussy I wanted FS both maybe I could salvage this. Nope. I had everything with Yuyu she has blonde hair from my last report, but this tall one wanted. 80 for her to take her shirt off lmao. I will say this. Her HJ skills were very very good. But what a mess, anyways after 15 mins I pop Yuyu cleans me up other girl leaves thank God. She tells me never do 4 hand at relax, I'll be happy with one girl. All. In all I was out 1.90 it is what it is, name of the game. Yuyu told me next time FS but don't ever do 4 hand at relax. I'm pretty sure the tall. Girl is trying to be like Mimi but just younger she knows the game and is about the money. Ill pass, anyways I'm off to Colombia y'all be safe. Learn from my mistake. Lisa, Yuyu (short blonde girl), mini all speak decent English and all are short besides mini I have zero complaints. But that younger tall girl with the big tits stay away.
-
04-15-21 15:24 #23936Senior Member

Posts: 70Victoria
Would love to know.
Originally Posted by ApplePiePussy
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote




