Escort Review: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Submit Review
Results 16,081 to 16,095 of 40017
-
04-16-21 09:49 #23937Senior Member

Posts: 81Didn't relax for the first time. Smh
So I went to relax. I had money to burn did a 4 hand. I picked my new girl I believe her name was Yuyu. And I picked this taller long black hair cute face and decent sized tits maybe a C girl. BIG BIG mistake. .30 for 4 hands as 90. The new girl which I had an amazing time with last time was giving me a great massage teasing the other girl the tall one. Horrible. Horrible light finger touching no pressure dog shit massage. She wanted me to flip like 5 mins in the new girl just kept looking at me with a disappointed look. I swear to God the taller girl was trying to tell the new girl to make me flip so they can get there money and run. I flip, Yuyu amazing sensual let me roam tight pussy I wanted FS both maybe I could salvage this. Nope. I had everything with Yuyu she has blonde hair from my last report, but this tall one wanted. 80 for her to take her shirt off lmao. I will say this. Her HJ skills were very very good. But what a mess, anyways after 15 mins I pop Yuyu cleans me up other girl leaves thank God. She tells me never do 4 hand at relax, I'll be happy with one girl. All. In all I was out 1.90 it is what it is, name of the game. Yuyu told me next time FS but don't ever do 4 hand at relax. I'm pretty sure the tall. Girl is trying to be like Mimi but just younger she knows the game and is about the money. Ill pass, anyways I'm off to Colombia y'all be safe. Learn from my mistake. Lisa, Yuyu (short blonde girl), mini all speak decent English and all are short besides mini I have zero complaints. But that younger tall girl with the big tits stay away.
-
04-15-21 15:24 #23936Senior Member

Posts: 70Victoria
Would love to know.
Originally Posted by ApplePiePussy
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-21 13:31 #23935Senior Member

Posts: 158That's awesome man. You are getting what you want and enjoy it. Some girls that are thicker will worker harder for it too.
Originally Posted by SwinginSirloin
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-21 12:55 #23934Senior Member

Posts: 76I haven't seen Chloe, however I've been to this spa literally half the girls in the pictures are them, the other half aren't even close so I stopped using them, didn't want to waste my time anymore.
Originally Posted by Casper27
[View Original Post]
Rose-not accurate.
Madisyn-not accurate.
Zoe-Accurate / real.
Hannah- not accurate.
-
04-15-21 11:38 #23933Regular Member

Posts: 3Visited Bella last year, BBBJ and DATY were offered. She is definitely on the thicker side and her ass is fantastic. Very sweet and nice attitude. Haven't repeated.
Done Melissa 2 x since, everything covered, great attitude, a bit too talkative but fun.
Originally Posted by Jinurso
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-21 11:14 #23932Senior Member

Posts: 936Victoria
Anybody pay this girl a visit?
https://chicago.rubratings.com/214755
-
04-15-21 11:10 #23931Senior Member

Posts: 285Chloe
Anyone have info on Chloe, what's available? Trying to see if it's worth the time and money.
https://chicago.rubratings.com/45211
-
04-15-21 08:34 #23930Regular Member

Posts: 3Please check your PM. Thanks.
Originally Posted by ConfuciusMan
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-21 22:34 #23929Banned Member

Posts: 317Ruby spa
I don't think they are the same person. I could be wrong.
Originally Posted by Wkim1108
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-21 21:47 #23928Senior Member

Posts: 292Jin?
Thank you very much and I will not go.
Originally Posted by Visconti5683
[View Original Post]
But, what happened?
Google review looks fine.
-
04-14-21 17:45 #23927Regular Member

Posts: 3Sherry and Sally same person?
Originally Posted by ConfuciusMan
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-21 17:25 #23926Senior Member

Posts: 232Guilty of the hashtag as charged.
Originally Posted by Devlin
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-21 17:22 #23925Senior Member

Posts: 1294[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.
-
04-14-21 17:01 #23924Troll

Posts: 452OD Wellness Massage
Barbarossa says, "On the flip, she got naked and started a wonderful cat bath massage which included my balls, taint, both inner thighs, and even rimmed me while I massaged her wet pussy. I was in heaven."
Originally Posted by Walker333
[View Original Post]
#EvenGranniesNeedLove
-
04-14-21 16:56 #23923Senior Member

Posts: 157Jin Brookfield
Do not go to Jin. I made the mistake and it was honestly top 3 worst AMP experiences I've ever had. I'm just speaking from my experience. Horrible. I did the same thing. Called next door and the lady that picked up sounded half asleep and at least 70 or 80 years old. Which is why I went to Jin. Mistake.
Originally Posted by ChicagoCat99
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





